Options

Single or Married??

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    yatahe wrote:
    What I'm saying is once there it is not possible to go. back and play those old games. I feel like there's a sign on my forhead with a reserved sign...them boys don't want to play with me anymore and vise versa. It's just the way it is and atleast I'm being true to my heart and others too. I'll never be able to love them like they deserve. How could I when my heart is forever with. Someoneelse? This is my story. A sacrifice. But I'm still alive. Too.
    have u ever see pearl jam in story tellers....when the curse left the house....when still alive from curse become a celebration,a party to life?
    believe me,an honest person like you,will get the love of her life......again...
    good things happen to good people.....i hope i meet you someday, :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    yataheyatahe New Mexico Posts: 168
    yatahe wrote:
    What I'm saying is once there it is not possible to go. back and play those old games. I feel like there's a sign on my forhead with a reserved sign...them boys don't want to play with me anymore and vise versa. It's just the way it is and atleast I'm being true to my heart and others too. I'll never be able to love them like they deserve. How could I when my heart is forever with. Someoneelse? This is my story. A sacrifice. But I'm still alive. Too.
    have u ever see pearl jam in story tellers....when the curse left the house....when still alive from curse become a celebration,a party to life?
    believe me,an honest person like you,will get the love of her life......again...
    That's so kind of you and yes I know life is a celebration. Very blessed for everyone in my life. I hope to meet u too. I think we are friends on Facebook too. Thank you for words of wisdom.
    *KRISTAL*XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1434776887
    kristal_007@msn.com
  • Options
    yatahe wrote:
    yatahe wrote:
    That's so kind of you and yes I know life is a celebration. Very blessed for everyone in my life. I hope to meet u too. I think we are friends on Facebook too. Thank you for words of wisdom.
    i think i just wrote in your wall... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Married, i've always like this exchange:

320x240.jpg

Chief O'Brien: You were wrong, you know... about marriage.
    Doctor Bashir: Whatever you say, Chief.
    Chief O'Brien: Listen to me, Julian! You're the one who's always talking about adventure. Huh... adventure... Oh... marriage is the greatest adventure of them all. It's filled with pitfalls and setbacks and mistakes and... But it's a journey worth taking... 'cause you take it together. I know Keiko's been unhappy about us coming to the station... We still argue about it. But that's all right... At the end of the day we both know we love each other. That's all that matters.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Married, i've always like this exchange:

320x240.jpg

Chief O'Brien: You were wrong, you know... about marriage.
    Doctor Bashir: Whatever you say, Chief.
    Chief O'Brien: Listen to me, Julian! You're the one who's always talking about adventure. Huh... adventure... Oh... marriage is the greatest adventure of them all. It's filled with pitfalls and setbacks and mistakes and... But it's a journey worth taking... 'cause you take it together. I know Keiko's been unhappy about us coming to the station... We still argue about it. But that's all right... At the end of the day we both know we love each other. That's all that matters.

:think:
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Probably good being single this year, she probably wouldn't have let me go to see Pearl Jam in three different cities :lol:

Married. I know what you mean. You need to find someone with an open mind who accepts your love of PJ and doesn't mind how many times you see them. Back in '03 I saw PJ 3 times, despite my husband not liking it. By 2006, he'd accepted it but still wouldn't have liked me travelling to see them and I saw them another 3 ties. Come 2009, I went off interstate to see them for the first time, and saw them in 4 different cities. It'll happen again when they come out next. Guess he's just used to it by now.
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    pjamaholic wrote:
    Probably good being single this year, she probably wouldn't have let me go to see Pearl Jam in three different cities :lol:

Married. I know what you mean. You need to find someone with an open mind who accepts your love of PJ and doesn't mind how many times you see them. Back in '03 I saw PJ 3 times, despite my husband not liking it. By 2006, he'd accepted it but still wouldn't have liked me travelling to see them and I saw them another 3 ties. Come 2009, I went off interstate to see them for the first time, and saw them in 4 different cities. It'll happen again when they come out next. Guess he's just used to it by now.

Still single......have decided there will be prerequisite for any future/prospective suitors.......one must support, engage in or tolerate my PJ passion....if not then seeya later alligator! :lol:
  • Options
    pjamaholic wrote:

Still single......have decided there will be prerequisite for any future/prospective suitors.......one must support, engage in or tolerate my PJ passion....if not then seeya later alligator! :lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    34256410478965269619835.jpg

3554_my_big_fat_greek_sk86823.jpg

I heard PJ not going back on tour until this happens. :mrgreen:

So when is that D?
  • Options

3554_my_big_fat_greek_sk86823.jpg

I heard PJ not going back on tour until this happens. :mrgreen:

So when is that D?
    then,i was at their last show !!!feel so happy about that!! :)
  • Options
    I thought for sure i had found the prefect bait :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    A friend came into work tonight who I haven't seen for 2 mnths as he is working at the mines and gave me a HUGE hug. WOW that's something I really miss, big warm manly hugs. :( Add that to the list, must support my pj passion AND give super dooper big warm hugs. Simple really! ;)
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

Who's on the Right???...lol ;)
  • Options
    katee1.jpg

Thats Katee Sackoff, from Battlestar Galactica!
  • Options
    i_lov_it wrote:

Who's on the Right???...lol ;)
    where ever i go,Slovenia is around me.. 8-)
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    Yeah, who is the girl on the right, and is she single?? 8-)
  • Options
    kenny olav wrote:
    Yeah, who is the girl on the right, and is she single?? 8-)
    i met her out of the venue i found for her 10c ticket..if was single i didnt ask..but after the show i doubt...,the guy on my left back with the pj football shirt is a friend from slovenia,was all time with her 8-)
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,240
    Single, still.....But to me,that's a Good thing. ;)
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Single for about 4,5 months,technically (LOL) for much longer ;) Recovering after a very very toxic relanshionship and finally starting to feel f*cking great again! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    Single for about 4,5 months,technically (LOL) for much longer ;) Recovering after a very very toxic relanshionship and finally starting to feel f*cking great again! :D
    you mean fuckin ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    em jot wrote:
    YES!
    f*cking ALIVE again! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    YES!
    f*cking ALIVE again! :D
    ;)
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    katee1.jpg

is that the bad girl from 24 this past season? sure looks like her, she was a real bad egg and Jack had to off her.
    I forget her name
    they never found the guy she killed and stuffed in the wall,still bothers me
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    katee1.jpg

is that the bad girl from 24 this past season? sure looks like her, she was a real bad egg and Jack had to off her.
    I forget her name
    yes,she is the one
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    pandora wrote:
    katee1.jpg

I forget her name

its alright pandora she didnt really kill him... its called acting. :P :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    i'm single again for a few months, and as a result of how things went down i don't believe in love or trust anymore. i never thought i would ever feel that way, but i can honestly say that i do feel that way. its a shame too because i am 35. i guess things happen for a reason and i'll feel better eventually, but i am really having a hard time with it lately and i have no desire to invest that kind of time or energy into getting to know someone else on that level ever again....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    i'm single again for a few months, and as a result of how things went down i don't believe in love or trust anymore. i never thought i would ever feel that way, but i can honestly say that i do feel that way. its a shame too because i am 35. i guess things happen for a reason and i'll feel better eventually, but i am really having a hard time with it lately and i have no desire to invest that kind of time or energy into getting to know someone else on that level ever again....
    few months is the key here..need time..and you will see that you have love in you ,that you wanna give..and receive..so will find the energy u need..all will be ok.. :)
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    few months is the key here..need time..and you will see that you have love in you ,that you wanna give..and receive..so will find the energy u need..all will be ok.. :)
    thanks D. but right now i really don't see any way out of this funk i am feeling. i should be getting better but as time goes by i am feeling worse. like i am significantly worse than i was 2 weeks ago...i'm still doing things i like to do like going to the gym and i am writing songs and poems more than i ever have before, but none of that is helping...at this moment i feel no love at all...everyone says time heals it all, well time better hurry the fuck up because i feel terrible all of the time now.... :oops:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    thanks D. but right now i really don't see any way out of this funk i am feeling. i should be getting better but as time goes by i am feeling worse. like i am significantly worse than i was 2 weeks ago...i'm still doing things i like to do like going to the gym and i am writing songs and poems more than i ever have before, but none of that is helping...at this moment i feel no love at all...everyone says time heals it all, well time better hurry the fuck up because i feel terrible all of the time now.... :oops:

one morning you will wake up and itll be alright. trust me.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say