• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Gary & Paul huddling together drinking coke.... :mrgreen:

Take care of yourselves guys...

:wave:
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Paul, well done on the not drinking, when we texted the other night I wasn't sure if you'd stick to it!
    Like I said, just think of the cash you're saving for tour! :D
    Love to Susan, hope she's ok, it never rains but it pours matey.
    Birthday soon though aye? :mrgreen:

hey missus

i got another burns supper next friday still trying to decide wether to stay on the wagon for that one or not or make a birthday weekend of it :twisted: :twisted:

susan will be ok shes put up with me for 20 years so a couple falls should be kids play :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    morning all

was a burns supper last night and after 20 years of attending

come to think of it i think my dad took me to my first one when i was 16 and havent missed a year yet so that makes 24 years in a row and last night i experianced my first one with no drink since i,m on horse pills from the doc

was actually quite good although when you sitting at a table loaded with bottles of malt,vodka,bacardi,jd ,gin and buckets of beer which is free gratis all night and everyone else is getting hammered while you drink cans of cola it defo takes a bit of will power not to crack

anyway by some miracle i managed and am now fresh as a daisy this morning so all good and in at work trying to get a bit done

been a mad couple week , i got diagneosed with arthritis and am supposed to be on these pills for a year with no drink ( not sure that will happen am at 10 days grog free and counting at moment and i can tell from my point of view thats one mutherfucker of an achievment) anyway i suppose i will have to try and stick to it as i did a bit of research on internet on what the treatment is and it turns out to be some kind of cancer pill that gave me a laugh when i checked out the side effects of and found out one of them to be death ha ha

susan fell down stairs the other week and broke her fingers then 2 nights ago fell again and tore ligaments in her ankle so were on a good run or maybe running not a good way to describe us more like hobble

we will still be touring pj this summer though :D see yez soon ;)
    Jesus folks! Try and take a bit more care will you! We need you in July remember! Welcome to the arthritis club Paul, I take 6 or 7 pills about an hour before bed just so I can get a nights sleep. I still have the odd drink but don't overdo it anymore. I'm trying to picture you and me together this summer drinking coke! :shock:

hah that will be a laugh me on you sober and susan an lorna pished :lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Gary & Paul huddling together drinking coke.... :mrgreen:

Take care of yourselves guys...

:wave:

am sure a pair of aul pishers like us will be fine , if we could just get that pj gig in scotland i'd happily drink coke all night ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Anyone remember how to update the member stats bit of your account on here with the shows you've been to?

ETA - Done it :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Good morning beautiful ones!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Morning gorgeous lady xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    redrock wrote:
    thanks for the copliment :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ello my lovelies,
    I hope you're all ok :D
    I have had a pants day, grrr and meh and :cry: :x

This thread doesn't get much love anymore!
  • Options
    boo
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Helloooooooo! Is it June yet??? I CAAAAN'T WAIIIIIT :D
  • Options
    Yvi, I've been thinking the same!! Mind you I need to save some cash before then :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Hope all are well
    We had a family bereavement today, just so sad. :cry::cry:
    However, off to the Midlands for the weekend to celebrate Sian's birthday with her and others :D
  • Options
    Hi all.

Sorry to hear of your loss Leanne. :cry:

TICKET NEEDED - UKDave's (Dave from 'the Crew') ticket buddy fell through for Manchester 1 and he therefore needs a spare. Anyone know of anything, please help him! xxx
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sorry to hear that Leanne :(
  • Options
    sorry Leanne..
  • Options
    yo...
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    good morning europe! hope you're all having a great sunday...won't leave my sofa today...szzzzz
    I love lazy sundays! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Chrisilein wrote:
    good morning europe! hope you're all having a great sunday...won't leave my sofa today...szzzzz
    I love lazy sundays! :D
    I don't get many lazy days at all. Out on the cold, bumpy sea today trying to get some work done and just about keeping warm. Hello everyone by the way! Sorry to hear about your recent bereavement Leanne, hope you're keeping your chin up. Still counting the days until Manchester and very excited! I need to brush up on X's music to see how good they are, I've only heard a few songs but I know they carry a good reputation. Listening to the Hamilton boot today and thinking I must catch up on some more 2011 boots soon. It's not easy keeping up with them as we need a lot of cash this year and it never goes far but I must get Buenos Aires before anything. Anyway, I hope everyone is happy, healthy and horny! :D
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=182250
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Hello peeps,
    Thank you for your wishes, they are much appreciated.
    I had a lovely time in the Midlands, so good to see friends.
    If you've not seen Sian has started a thread about a Manchester pre party (maybe a meeting point on the day of the shows too) - go looky and share your thoughts.
    I hope you're all well, much love x
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Hello everyone! Hope all's good and y'all had a great weekend?

Can't wait for the tour to begin, it's less than 5 months away and given how fast this month has gone it'll be hear before we know it. :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Good friend of mine is looking for 2 Prague ticket so if anyone knows something please let me know ;)

thanks
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Good friend of mine is looking for 2 Prague ticket so if anyone knows something please let me know ;)

thanks

Will do Niko :D
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    dottles wrote:

thanks

Will do Niko :D

Thanks Leanne ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Hey guys,
    thought id ask in here first, i have a Dublin 2010 poster i was going to sell if anyone is interested? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Hey peeps! How are y'all? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
  • Options
    hello all!!! :)
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Hello everyone!

Is it June yet?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Is it June yet?

:lol: I was doing the dishes earlier and Metamorphosis Two played. I stopped listened to the entire piece, got chills and wanted to open my eyes to see Pearl Jam :lol::lol:
    I know I am mental!

Tiring day in the office today, but it is payday at least - yay! (but it's spent already!)