euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Is it June yet?

:lol: I was doing the dishes earlier and Metamorphosis Two played. I stopped listened to the entire piece, got chills and wanted to open my eyes to see Pearl Jam :lol::lol:
    I know I am mental!

Tiring day in the office today, but it is payday at least - yay! (but it's spent already!)

Mental doesn't even begin to cover it! :lol::lol::lol: Metamorphosis Three would be a much better thing to hear next! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    redrock wrote:
    :wave:
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    :D:D:D Hellooo :wave:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hey peeps,
    How are we all?
    I'm feeling tired and oddly disappointed today, no single reason... but grrr I can't have the January blues in February, that's just wrong! Besides, I only have tomorrow in the office (but Friday I am going to a funeral so no exactly a positive day off)
    I won some raffle prizes whilst I was away in the midlands, some Olympic mascot things, a £10 voucher for a local surf shop and a voucher for sunday lunch for 4 people at one of the fancy schmancy hotels on the seafront worth £80.

Currently listening to the Horrible Crowes album, I do adore this album.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    hey all
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dimi! How the fuck are you? Feel like its been ages since I heard from ye :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Dimi! How the fuck are you? Feel like its been ages since I heard from ye :D
    hi sexy!!all good..fuckin winter and snow..
    the rest cool..

how about you?
  • Options
    the rest cool..

how about you?

I'm good :D All the Greeks seemed to have calmed down now, must be too cold out there to have a riot :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    the rest cool..

how about you?

I'm good :D All the Greeks seemed to have calmed down now, must be too cold out there to have a riot :D
    all are so fucked,that cant moved in general..
    fuck Greece!!
  • Options
    Hello my lovelies on this thread!

Hope everyone is OK now...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hello my lovelies on this thread!

Hope everyone is OK now...
    hi Rita :)
  • Options
    Hello! :wave:
  • Options
    Hey peeps,
    Hope everyone is well.
    It kinda feels strange to post in here now, a bit like loitering in an abandoned place.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    It kinda feels strange to post in here now, a bit like loitering in an abandoned place.

Used to loitering around abandoned places are you? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure it'll pick up again as we get nearer to the tour, right now it's so far away and I expect most have done all the organising/booking they can.
  • Options
    I think it'll liven up again after March or April. I think we're all keeping the head down, saving up and getting spring-time over and done with :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I live in Cornwall.

Yeah I know but I guess that activity will go into the 2012 thread...
    I guess I'm bored and want entertaining :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I live in Cornwall.

Yeah I know but I guess that activity will go into the 2012 thread...
    I guess I'm bored and want entertaining :lol:

There's always that thing called work, that should be keeping you entertained right about now? I do love days off.

I guess I ought to read that other thread at some point.

Is Cornwall really an abandoned place? Oh yeah, it's winter, the English don't like it then and leave their second homes empty! :lol:
  • Options
    tut :roll: :roll: I was on my lunch break!

...and yes everything shuts for winter down here...though next week is half term.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Still not letting this thread die!!!! :mrgreen: How is everyone? :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Hey everyone.

It's just the calm before the storm at the moment.... ;)
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    hello all hope your good

time to head home form work and enjoy a night on the couch ;)

need to get my act together and orginise flights and stuff for june and july might have a look at what,s going tonight 8-)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    I was just in need of stuff to make me smile and occupy my mind as I was a tad grumpy today!
    I have no doubt people will begin to drift back in spring - yay! ...but tut to them for having lives!!! :lol::D
  • Options
    Productive day today, the next four won't be as I'll be in work! :lol:

Last day for people in our place to submit leave requests on Friday, hopefully the resourcing monkeys will be quick to sort all that out and I can then finalise my plans for the summer. It's annoying me that organising anything further is out of my hands at the moment. Want to get it sorted ASAFP!
  • Options
    I've got to decide in the next week or so if I want to buy any additional leave from work, and we've been told we can formally submit leave request for the next annual leave year soon to :D (mine is agreed with my managers but not in the formal system as yet)
  • Options
    Hello euro people!
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Morning Rita!! :yawn:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 279
    Someone did a really good thread on where to stay/do in Stockholm but I cannot find it now. I am basically looking for a hotel. Anyone know where it went?
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022 Manchester 25/06/2024
  • Options
    TigaSefi wrote:
    Someone did a really good thread on where to stay/do in Stockholm but I cannot find it now. I am basically looking for a hotel. Anyone know where it went?

This what you were looking for?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179734&hilit=Stockholm

It came up on the second page of the search...