Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Evening all!

Hope everyone's had a great day? Mine's been excellent, a productive day in the palace of doom, I think the grey cloud that permanently hangs over the place may have shifted slightly, everyone was in good spirits. Very enjoyable walk home, iPod picked well for the journey.

Time for dinner and a couple of movies I think.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    hey dudes whats happening ;)

Ello my lovely! how are you and the Kerr clan? xx

we all good hows about yourself :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    hey dudes whats happening ;)

Ello my lovely! how are you and the Kerr clan? xx

we all good hows about yourself :D

Yeah not bad my dear, not bad. How's the tour planning coming along?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    euro freaks :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Put my request in for Prague tickets but my wife wants to leave the day of the second show in Berlin. She thinks seeing PJ 4x (2 Amsterdam, Prague hopefully & Berlin 1) is enough :roll: . Since I'm leaving with a stand-by ticket I now hope I don't get on the plane with her :o . ........... :lol: .
    Good thing I have another 2 days to request for Berlin 2 8-) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    I'm looking for a single ticket for both Amsterdam Shows,Berlin (4th) and Stockholm,Oslo Copenhagen.
    I was was missing the order because of a family death.
    If you have any tickets for those shows please pm me.
  • Options
    Put my request in for Prague tickets but my wife wants to leave the day of the second show in Berlin. She thinks seeing PJ 4x (2 Amsterdam, Prague hopefully & Berlin 1) is enough :roll: . Since I'm leaving with a stand-by ticket I now hope I don't get on the plane with her :o . ........... :lol: .
    Good thing I have another 2 days to request for Berlin 2 8-) .

Methinks you'll have to do the flight booking and make an "administrative error" so your flights out of Berlin aren't until the 6th! The second night is always the best.
  • Options
    DevonPearl wrote:
    I'm looking for a single ticket for both Amsterdam Shows,Berlin (4th) and Stockholm,Oslo Copenhagen.
    I was was missing the order because of a family death.
    If you have any tickets for those shows please pm me.
    so sorry for your loss..i hope we can help you and find tickets..
    see more at those threads
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178800
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177531
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    S'up peeps! How's things?

Looks like a few of us will be making big changes this year! Exciting times :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options

i hope that!!!!1 :)
  • Options

and some of us will remain dull and boring :D
    I keep being reminded of how precious life is right now, over the last few weeks especially, honestly my lovelies, grab it and make the most of every minute.

Welcome new peeps, hope yopu get your tickets and if we can help we will.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Hey! Only 160 days until Manchester! Hope everyone is managing to get their tour plans sorted and those who are in the lotto system get what they're looking for. Kudos again to Dimi for the 2012 tour thread, such a valuable resource for those travelling especially from across the pond. Not much planning for me, home to Manchester and return but it's better than nothing. Maybe I'll have that dream warm up show in Glasgow Barrowlands on June 18th, I mean they've got to warm up somewhere and we're only just up the road! 181 days until Lorna is finally Mrs. Veddertown! I'm thinking after we leave Dublin we'll call in at Hyde Park for Mr. Springsteen since it's Lorna's dream gig and she won't be at the Manc shows. Anyone else seeing Bruce besides Ian?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Euro peeps! For those who, for some reason, don't go to the Dublin Crew thread (though they are part of the Dublin Crew too now!), lovely Al still needs a spare standing for Manchester 1.

Please, pretty please.. anyone have/know of one? It's the only gig I'm doing and I want to see Al!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Will keep my ears open for any spares for Al :D
  • Options
    From the Dublin Crew thread it looks as though Al is sorted for tickets.

Today I have the joy of putting in my leave request. I can just about book all I need, though it may mean arriving in Berlin on the 3rd rather than 2nd as I'd hoped. It'll work itself out one way or t'other I'm sure. It's too far away to worry about, they probably won't even confirm what we get until April.

Really glad it's Friday, although I still have the headache from hell, 3 days now, medication is just about keeping me functioning. Roll on 4pm!
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    From the Dublin Crew thread it looks as though Al is sorted for tickets.
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Guys.... anyone 'training' it from London to Manchester? If so, anyone booked yet or what timings are you looking at?

Don't know if I want to drive or take the train....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Guys.... anyone 'training' it from London to Manchester? If so, anyone booked yet or what timings are you looking at?

Don't know if I want to drive or take the train....
    you going manchester ?
  • Options
    Yeah Dimi. Manchester 1 will be my only date.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah Dimi. Manchester 1 will be my only date.
    ok :)
  • Options
    Better than nothing! Will you be there too?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Better than nothing! Will you be there too?
    nop..
    im going 8 shows,amsterdam to end exept the festival
  • Options
    Bummer.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Bummer.
    :(
  • Options
    Happy weekend peeps!
    Sorry Rita, I'll be training it up, but crosscountry on the 19th, I don't trust doing a 7 hour journey on the day of the gig. Cheap tickets will not be available for a little while yet though, end of March or so?

How's everyone? What are you up to? I had plans with my best friend but she's now got family stuff to do so I am at a loose end.
    Did the peeps who entered the lottery draw for Berlin 2 and Prague do ok?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Happy weekend peeps!
    Sorry Rita, I'll be training it up, but crosscountry on the 19th, I don't trust doing a 7 hour journey on the day of the gig. Cheap tickets will not be available for a little while yet though, end of March or so?

How's everyone? What are you up to? I had plans with my best friend but she's now got family stuff to do so I am at a loose end.
    Did the peeps who entered the lottery draw for Berlin 2 and Prague do ok?

More to the point, did anybody that entered actually NOT get the tickets? Chances are they got a bigger allocation on the 2nd Berlin show, and as Prague has the floor split between a 10C pit area and the rest it could've been pretty easy for all concerned?

Nice chilled out Saturday for me, went and saw these guys at the pub last night - http://www.fosbrothers.com - never heard a band with acoustic instruments make play so loud!

Sat listening to commentary from Italy of our teams cup match, sounds like a glorious day over there, clear blue skies and 15 degrees, better than the grey misery I saw when I glanced out the window earlier! The incredibly biased commentary team (local radio, got to love it!) are being drowned out by the 50 or so of our fans that made the journey.
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    i got berlin 2 but not through the lottery cause my credit card wouldn't clear in time and i thought the closing time was 7 my time not five,

still got them its all good :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

More to the point, did anybody that entered actually NOT get the tickets? Chances are they got a bigger allocation on the 2nd Berlin show, and as Prague has the floor split between a 10C pit area and the rest it could've been pretty easy for all concerned?

Nice chilled out Saturday for me, went and saw these guys at the pub last night - http://www.fosbrothers.com - never heard a band with acoustic instruments make play so loud!

Sat listening to commentary from Italy of our teams cup match, sounds like a glorious day over there, clear blue skies and 15 degrees, better than the grey misery I saw when I glanced out the window earlier! The incredibly biased commentary team (local radio, got to love it!) are being drowned out by the 50 or so of our fans that made the journey.

I've seen people on fb who didn't get Prague tickets. I think everyone got Berlin 2.
    Our weather seems to be changing every five minutes today! :(
    Glad your headache subsided enough for you to go to the gig last night.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I've seen people on fb who didn't get Prague tickets. I think everyone got Berlin 2.
    Our weather seems to be changing every five minutes today! :(
    Glad your headache subsided enough for you to go to the gig last night.

It didn't, and hasn't. I went anyway. :lol: