Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning europe! Happy love day to all my friends here! Love you lots! xxxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning europe! Happy love day to all my friends here! Love you lots! xxxx
    LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Couldn't sleep last night. Probably dozed off about 3:30 :yawn:

Its gonna be fun trying to do some work today.

3 cans of red bull STAT!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Sooo... what are you lot up to after the Manc shows? I don't necessarily have to be home on the 22nd!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Sooo... what are you lot up to after the Manc shows? I don't necessarily have to be home on the 22nd!

i have entertained the thought of going to Bruce!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:

So have I! I've never seen him before, and I think he'd be alright to go have a few pints and sing along to. We shall see...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Ello peeps!
    Well ideally I'd like to go to IoW :( :lol: so I have no doubt I will just be returning to Cornwall to sulk until the 1st July.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hello everybody. The weather is definately warmer in the south than the north. Shame I'm going back up ther tomorrow. Oh well never mind.
  • Options
    hi claire!!
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps!
    Well ideally I'd like to go to IoW :( :lol: so I have no doubt I will just be returning to Cornwall to sulk until the 1st July.

You will be returning to Cornwall, unless you buy an IoW ticket! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Hey Leanne, so rumor has it that we will be roommates in Amsterdam :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm doing Amsterdam my lovely, Manchester, Berlin and Stockholm for me :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps!

Now now Ian....be a good fellow!
  • Options
    Hello guys hope everyone is well?

Has everyone got to the stage of booking hotels yet? I am meeting up with my friend who lives in Manchester for night 1 and then meeting another couple for the next night, any plans of a drink in between/before/after these gigs?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps!

Now now Ian....be a good fellow!

Isle of Wight would be epic. You so should do it, save the money and pay your card back in the dark days of winter! :lol:
    mateymate wrote:

Has everyone got to the stage of booking hotels yet? I am meeting up with my friend who lives in Manchester for night 1 and then meeting another couple for the next night, any plans of a drink in between/before/after these gigs?

Long time no see!

A lot of people are staying at Manchester Central Travelodge for the Tuesday-Thursday.

As for drinks, Sian has created a pre-party thread which is here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182254

Mentions of pre and post show drinks too!
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:

Hello you, long time no see!!
    Glad to hear we'll be seeing you in Manchester, anywhere else?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

So have I! I've never seen him before, and I think he'd be alright to go have a few pints and sing along to. We shall see...

it means sorting a hotel for yet another night, or perhaps crashing on JRD's floor :o :shock: :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wish I could be staying for M2 and Bruce!!!

Hello everyone!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Hello everyone!
    :D
  • Options
    Ello peeps,
    How are you all?
    Huggles and kisses from me, I am so looking forward to seeing you all (and Dublin Crew peeps) in the summer.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:

Hello everyone!

Ditto :(
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Hello everyone!

Ditto :(

Shall I start a campaign? :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Hello everyone!

You should at least stay for M2, but then if you did that staying another night may as well happen too!

It is going to be an epic 3 days, my ears will appreciate the week rest after that! Stone Roses in Manchester the following Friday before my PJ tour starts!
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    dottles wrote:
    rafie wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm doing Amsterdam my lovely, Manchester, Berlin and Stockholm for me :mrgreen:
    Turns out it is a different Leanne :oops: :lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    rafie wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm not doing Amsterdam my lovely, Manchester, Berlin and Stockholm for me :mrgreen:
    Turns out it is a different Leanne :oops: :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
    I was wondering if someone had planned a holiday for me that was going to be a suprise! :D
  • Options
    Morning all.

I overslept this morning and missed my lecture :o The life of a student eh?

I've had trouble sleeping all week but its getting better.

How are we all? Anything exciting happening this weekend?
  • Options
    TFI Friday! Absolutely wiped out. Nice quiet night spinning tunes, probably give Blues Funeral another listen as it's been a couple of days. Amazing record. I've said elsewhere but nobody else will have a shot of making album of the year.

Tomorrow I'm off to High Wycombe for rugby, and when we get back I'm straight into town to a bar, there's a DJ on who a few friends have been going on about for months after seeing him last time. Don't believe the hype!

Sunday I shall be recovering, music, movies, sport and pizza. Life doesn't get much better!
  • Options
    Evening peeps,
    :yawn: :yawn: I'm snuggled on the sofa watching you tube vids, I was hoping to go to a family party tonight but although I am feeling better this cold/flu has knocked me for six.
    Tomorrow is Nan's birthday, so lots of family time :)
  • Options
    have fun leanne.. :)