Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I've seen people on fb who didn't get Prague tickets. I think everyone got Berlin 2.
    Our weather seems to be changing every five minutes today! :(
    Glad your headache subsided enough for you to go to the gig last night.

It didn't, and hasn't. I went anyway. :lol:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    PPffeewwww....a good thing i ordered my tickets for Werchter already and only doing one show because i got fired at work economic reasons not enough work ..so this wil be again a shitty year and i thought we left the shittyest one behind us and start fresh in 2012...big bummer :( .....the only good thing is were getting our puppy the second week of februari... ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    boooo!
    hope you can find another job soon, and maybe try and swing an Amsterdam show or 2 to try and make your year better
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    boooo!
    hope you can find another job soon, and maybe try and swing an Amsterdam show or 2 to try and make your year better
    good luck :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all? What you all up too?
    I had team building today, I was blindfolded and had to pretend to be a parrot! Yes really :evil:
    Redlady, I hope things get sorted, think positive, I am sure they will :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    *cough* spares in Dublin Crew thread if anyone I know needs any... ;)

*waves*
    *shuffles back out of thread*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    I had team building today, I was blindfolded and had to pretend to be a parrot! Yes really :evil:

I fuckin' hate that team-building shite. Embarrasing everyone does not a team make!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi redlady - sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Still don't know if I want to drive or take the train to Manchester.....
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I fuckin' hate that team-building shite. Embarrasing everyone does not a team make!

Indeed Jen :evil:

How goes it peeps? All coolio I hope.
    Feeling in the mood for a big group hug so .......

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGGLES))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Well, what a day. To say I feel like I've been run over by a truck would be an understatement.

Uber stressful day at work, really not helped by our new manager deciding to motivate us all by threats rather than by motivation. If she tries this approach with me in my 1-2-1 next week, then it's safe to say sparks will fly. I think I've had the depression we were all supposed to suffer yesterday on the "most depressing day of the year" but it'll all be good!

Summer leave request has been submitted, now got to hope that the days either side of the shows I'm going to are available afterwards (we're initially limited on how much leave we can book over the summer so that everyone gets a fair chance at leave), if so then I'll have a nice long break which I really need!

Been reading posts on another forum about a musical happening that took place this past weekend in Athens, GA and looking forward to a year from now and sitting here and writing my own reviews as I will have been myself!

And I've submitted a leave request for a couple of days at the end of February so I can go and see the amazing Alabama Shakes at a pub in North London.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    boo boo
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Boo boo too...

Hello peeps!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Boo boo too...

Hello peeps!
    :D hi sexy
  • Options
    Ello peeps, I trust you're all well.
    I was looking at Visit Stockholm earlier on to cheer myself up.
    Anyone got exciting plans for the weekend?
  • Options
    In a word. 'No' :lol:
  • Options
    In a word. 'No' :lol:

Me either :lol:
  • Options
    I'm moving some more stuff on Sunday but that's actually it. Maybe catch a film and read I think.
  • Options
    I'm hopefully meeting up with my best mate tomorrow... but have no other plans.
    I think I have plans next weekend though :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I'm hopefully meeting up with my best mate tomorrow... but have no other plans.
    I think I have plans next weekend though :D

:D Should be lots of fun.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Morning all! So glad it's Friday :D

Plans for the weekend? Spinning lots of black circles tonight! Lie in 'til about 1 tomorrow, rugby tomorrow afternoon. Sunday I shall be visiting the cider farm to get supplies. Oh, and visiting the family...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Hello all my lovely ones!!
    Miss you guys, wish I were with you!! Saw you all just about 2 months ago (3 weeks ago ;)) and it's already been too long :? Is it June yet?? And to some of you: is it March yet?? :D:D

:wave:
  • Options
    Well, not seeing my best mate tonight now, so I am back to having no plans :lol::lol:

Yvi, I miss you too xxxx

Today is a bit of a strange day, feeling all a bit mixed up.
  • Options
    hello all..so fucked up with my yahoo mail...its hucked or whatever..pfff
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    oh Dimi! I've read from several people now that their yahoo account got hacked!!!
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    oh Dimi! I've read from several people now that their yahoo account got hacked!!!
    yeahh..i found a trick and i turn my yahoo acount to the old one..work perfect,exept that hidden mail i cant see
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fKrj9K_Ks
    seems is yahoo problem,not hacked..
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    morning all

was a burns supper last night and after 20 years of attending

come to think of it i think my dad took me to my first one when i was 16 and havent missed a year yet so that makes 24 years in a row and last night i experianced my first one with no drink since i,m on horse pills from the doc

was actually quite good although when you sitting at a table loaded with bottles of malt,vodka,bacardi,jd ,gin and buckets of beer which is free gratis all night and everyone else is getting hammered while you drink cans of cola it defo takes a bit of will power not to crack

anyway by some miracle i managed and am now fresh as a daisy this morning so all good and in at work trying to get a bit done

been a mad couple week , i got diagneosed with arthritis and am supposed to be on these pills for a year with no drink ( not sure that will happen am at 10 days grog free and counting at moment and i can tell from my point of view thats one mutherfucker of an achievment) anyway i suppose i will have to try and stick to it as i did a bit of research on internet on what the treatment is and it turns out to be some kind of cancer pill that gave me a laugh when i checked out the side effects of and found out one of them to be death ha ha

susan fell down stairs the other week and broke her fingers then 2 nights ago fell again and tore ligaments in her ankle so were on a good run or maybe running not a good way to describe us more like hobble

we will still be touring pj this summer though :D see yez soon ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Paul, well done on the not drinking, when we texted the other night I wasn't sure if you'd stick to it!
    Like I said, just think of the cash you're saving for tour! :D
    Love to Susan, hope she's ok, it never rains but it pours matey.
    Birthday soon though aye? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:
    morning all

was a burns supper last night and after 20 years of attending

come to think of it i think my dad took me to my first one when i was 16 and havent missed a year yet so that makes 24 years in a row and last night i experianced my first one with no drink since i,m on horse pills from the doc

was actually quite good although when you sitting at a table loaded with bottles of malt,vodka,bacardi,jd ,gin and buckets of beer which is free gratis all night and everyone else is getting hammered while you drink cans of cola it defo takes a bit of will power not to crack

anyway by some miracle i managed and am now fresh as a daisy this morning so all good and in at work trying to get a bit done

been a mad couple week , i got diagneosed with arthritis and am supposed to be on these pills for a year with no drink ( not sure that will happen am at 10 days grog free and counting at moment and i can tell from my point of view thats one mutherfucker of an achievment) anyway i suppose i will have to try and stick to it as i did a bit of research on internet on what the treatment is and it turns out to be some kind of cancer pill that gave me a laugh when i checked out the side effects of and found out one of them to be death ha ha

susan fell down stairs the other week and broke her fingers then 2 nights ago fell again and tore ligaments in her ankle so were on a good run or maybe running not a good way to describe us more like hobble

we will still be touring pj this summer though :D see yez soon ;)
    Jesus folks! Try and take a bit more care will you! We need you in July remember! Welcome to the arthritis club Paul, I take 6 or 7 pills about an hour before bed just so I can get a nights sleep. I still have the odd drink but don't overdo it anymore. I'm trying to picture you and me together this summer drinking coke! :shock:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    have a nice sunday all :)