euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    hi Leanne..hope u enjoy holidays :)

You too Dimitris, how's the love life ;):D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hope everyone had a great new year.

Anyone back at work tomorrow?

Yes, although I was also in Wednesday to Friday last week, so not like I've had much time off. Major win though, I would normally be due to do a 6 day week this week as it's my Saturday to work, but the bank holiday shortens it!

I am dreading tomorrow :cry::cry: Public meeting for most of the day, 10 days of emails and everyone as grumpy as me.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Early 'good morning' again....

Gonna be a tough day!
  • Morning all... and Happy New Year! :mrgreen:

I trust you're all well?

Dave went back to work today and the job hunt has re-started.... boooooooo! :thumbdown:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Good luck Sian, you' ll find something good soon! :)
    Leanne, hope the meetings go well... not the best return to work but gets it out of the way.

Living the dream here today, sun shining just now. Feel even worse about being here now!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • aaaaaahhhhhhhhh *kicks back and relaxes*

A nice day of staying in bed for me :D
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhh *kicks back and relaxes*

Make the most of it! You'll be back to the 9-5 before you know it. :D:lol::D
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhh *kicks back and relaxes*

Well I've had an awful day :(
  • hi peeps....so cold here...brrrr
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    hi peeps....so cold here...brrrr

So cold that I caught a cold... :o :shock:
    I am mine!
  • AELARA wrote:

oh..thats bad..fast recovery..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:

Thanks a lot! I won't let it get me down though.. I'm getting ready for a drink out! :mrgreen:
    I am mine!
  • AELARA wrote:

Thanks a lot! I won't let it get me down though.. I'm getting ready for a drink out! :mrgreen:
    awesome :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • redrock wrote:
    :D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    redrock wrote:
    :D

morning!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Helllooooooo everyone. Had a little break from the forum. What have I missed? Anything exciting??
    Claireack wrote:
    Helllooooooo everyone. Had a little break from the forum. What have I missed? Anything exciting??

Umm, I've run off and joined a circus :D:lol:

:wave: Hi peeps,
    Hope you're all well, recovered from the festivities and life is returning to normal.
    Anyone made any resolutions?
    I've had a bit of a week of it thus far, some sad news, getting my head in work resulting in a brain in overload :?
  • Claireack wrote:
    im more sexy than ever :P
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: aww is that not a given Dimitris?
  • dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: aww is that not a given Dimitris?
    ill give a giveway to lost forum,only ladies can be part of it..and ill do a draw..
    winning gift is me.. :mrgreen:
    Dimitris (and other peeps) when are you getting to Berlin? Are you catching the train down from 'Dam?
  • dottles wrote:
    Dimitris (and other peeps) when are you getting to Berlin? Are you catching the train down from 'Dam?
    no..ill back Greece stay 3-4 days and fly at berlin,unless i fly somewhere else before... 8-)
    Right, extra ticket for Stockholm sorted, got offered a few in the end :shock: (and the spare bed in my room is taken by my friend getting the ticket - sorry Jen :( )
    So, I need a hotel for Berlin and to sort all the travel stuff out.

The distraction is kinda nice.
    Friday tomorrow - hurrah! for a short week it's been a hell of a long one.
    TFI Fri... nope, forget that, Saturday shift tomorrow :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Tonight I shall mostly be booking flights.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Leanne - you've joined the circus?????? :lol:

Well I hope everyones plans are going well. I've only got one show to get to and come back from so I thought I might offer to do the setlist threads for a couple. Then I might feel a bit more like I'm nearly at the shows. Not quite the same, I know, but never mind :D
  • nice to see u Claire.. :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    IS IT JUNE YET :?: :?: :?:

8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *