Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    enjoy holidays peeps!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    Claireack wrote:
    In theory could you actually get drunk from eating chocolate liquers? Just been munching on them quite merrily and thought about that.

I think you would probably vomit before you'd be drunk, but if you're volunteering to find out then we won't discourage you :D:lol:
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Claireack wrote:
    In theory could you actually get drunk from eating chocolate liquers? Just been munching on them quite merrily and thought about that.

You can on the Hotel Chocolat chocolate encased shots :oops: :oops:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    This thread is more of little community now :D

Like the Dublin Crew one... but you guys should pop in that one a bit more often!

But I don't like intruding :oops:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I think you would probably vomit before you'd be drunk, but if you're volunteering to find out then we won't discourage you :D:lol:
    Mmmm... what a way to make yourself sick!! Hi everyone, I hope to see a lot of you good folks in Manchester next year to make up for my lack of PJ20!! Two more days at work then five with Lorna and the kids!! And Santa of course! Ho ho ho..... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    This thread is more of little community now :D

Like the Dublin Crew one... but you guys should pop in that one a bit more often!

But you're not intruding... We're all family! :mrgreen: You DID go to Dublin, didn't you? :D

Hi all!
  • Options
    Afternoon peeps,
    How are we all? Work is meant to be like the last couple of day at school but I have been stupidly busy covering a meeting at last minute this morning.
    I HAVE to wrap presents tonight!
  • Options
    hi peeps...i want to sleep.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nearly Kiss-Moose!! Yay!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

But you're not intruding... We're all family! :mrgreen:You DID go to Dublin, didn't you? :D

Hi all!

I didn't! :P
    *waves at Euro-crew*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well I didn't get drunk on the liqeurs. Maybe I'll stick to proper alcohol.

One more day of work! :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

But you're not intruding... We're all family! :mrgreen:You DID go to Dublin, didn't you? :D

Hi all!

I didn't! :P
    *waves at Euro-crew*

I didn't either... but at least I did Euro 2010... Unlike YOU Pickle! :o:D:lol:;)

Evening all :wave:

Can't believe it's nearly Christmas!! Hubby has finished work for the year and i'm looking forward to spending all that time with him and family.. Also finished off buying his presents today... Ohhh I love this time of year :D

I just dropped Dave R off at the station and listened to PJ while walking back... I'm so excited for tour now it's unreal :D :oops: 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Evening all! Nice to see Dublin mentioned, both were fantastic shows, '06 was better even though it was shorter. I think it's still the loudest PJ audience I've been in! Going back to the Point in June, all being well, for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Rather that than Isle of Wight... short sets from headliners I do not like.

Really glad I've only got one more day in the factory of dreams before 4 off! It's been horrific this last couple of days, hard work, but the banter has just about kept us all sane. Heard the worst release of this year as hold music too while on the phone to another supplier, 50 minute wait for what turned out a 90 second conversation! :D

Great Christmas presents from housemates too :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Evening all! Nice to see Dublin mentioned, both were fantastic shows, '06 was better even though it was shorter. I think it's still the loudest PJ audience I've been in! Going back to the Point in June, all being well, for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Rather that than Isle of Wight... short sets from headliners I do not like.

Really glad I've only got one more day in the factory of dreams before 4 off! It's been horrific this last couple of days, hard work, but the banter has just about kept us all sane. Heard the worst release of this year as hold music too while on the phone to another supplier, 50 minute wait for what turned out a 90 second conversation! :D

Great Christmas presents from housemates too :D

Dublin 06 is probably one of my favourites boots ever. The crowd sounds amazing :D

What Ian, you were *gasp* WORKING???? AT WORK???? The bastards!!! Who made you do that??? I'll hunt them down! :lol:;)

Right peoples, I need 1 Manchester Standing (show 1 or 2) for a very good friend of mine. He tried to get tickets and failed so I promised to help him out. He was an usher at our wedding so some of you have met him and know he's a good egg... PM me if you can help :D Ta!

• Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Dublin 06 is probably one of my favourites boots ever. The crowd sounds amazing :D

What Ian, you were *gasp* WORKING???? AT WORK???? The bastards!!! Who made you do that??? I'll hunt them down! :lol:;)

Yup, 'fraid so. Tomorrow is going to be an absolute fucker... we've got to clear everything up to and including the 27th... I have packed fresh supplies of headache pills, coffee, twiglets and cheese straws.

I do have two "meetings" planned at the Costa outlet though :D ... there will be some respite, even if it means working beyond 4pm. :lol: :twisted: :evil: :roll: :x :cry:
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Yup, 'fraid so. Tomorrow is going to be an absolute fucker... we've got to clear everything up to and including the 27th... I have packed fresh supplies of headache pills, coffee, twiglets and cheese straws.

I do have two "meetings" planned at the Costa outlet though :D ... there will be some respite, even if it means working beyond 4pm. :lol: :twisted: :evil: :roll: :x :cry:
    Beyond 4pm???

Pfft! You do nearly as little work as Leanne :lol:

• Options

Oi!!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:
    I had a very good appraisal today :D
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Wine and Neil Young cd's on a weeknight. I'm going to love 6:30am.... :roll:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,026
    Noise restirctions to be put in place at Hyde Park after complaints over past 2 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16312806

I knew we were loud, but didn't think it was enough to cause a stir :mrgreen:
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    morning peeps!!!christmas :D:D
  • Options

I would do less if I had access to internet forums and the like while at work... :lol::D8-)

So glad to be free of the place for the next 4 days, no management next week though so we have devised a work plan that will actually see everything get done and no duplication of work! It will be a much more relaxed place, even with the coffee shop closed!

Christmas stuff is pretty much sorted, got to stuff some IOU's into some envelopes tomorrow and do a small food shop.
    tino_11 wrote:
    Noise restirctions to be put in place at Hyde Park after complaints over past 2 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16312806

I knew we were loud, but didn't think it was enough to cause a stir :mrgreen:

The majority of complaints this year probably came from the residents at http://www.onehydepark.com/#/intro. I believe Pearl Jam was considered one of the quieter shows there in 2010.

As for the complaints about people pissing in the streets, if the goon squad didn't insist on forcing everyone out before the last notes have even faded, and let people be then the majority would use the facilities provided. As for the littering, they don't have many litter bins on site, so what do they expect people to do?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wishing all you beautiful people a lovely Christmas tomorrow!!! xxxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Wishing all you beautiful people a lovely Christmas tomorrow!!! xxxx
    back to you Rita!!!!
  • Options
    Good Evening peeps,
    I hope you're all happy and enjoying the festivities, we've chinese takeaway on the way and wine in the fridge to be cracked open this evening.
    Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas (or very Happy Holidays) whatever your plans.
    I luff you guys xxxxxxx
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Incase I don't get on here tomorrow, I wish you all a merry xmas. hope santa is good to you all.

Love.
    robert
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    just checking out norad santa - Dimi you'd better get to bed santa is heading your way ;)
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Happy Christmas everyone! Don't forget to leave the hard liquor out for the fat man in the red suit!

Hope everyone has a great time with family/friends!

Crap telly has me under headphones already!
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    :D
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    -Buru- wrote:
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKkHxXZxUXM