euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    merry christmas everyone, hope you all had the best day possible. me- my kidas where overwhelmed and very excitedited, as for me, never felt this drunk in a long time,

p.s

took me a long time to type this message, correcting all my drunking mistakes.

have a good one everyone.

xxx
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Merry Christmas my lovelies, I truly hope you've had a great day, received lovely gifts and spent time with those you hold dear.
    I am very grateful for all your friendships, they mean so very much xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    Hail,Hail!!!
  • LOV2ROCK wrote:
    Hail,Hail!!!
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    merry christmas everyone, hope you all had the best day possible. me- my kidas where overwhelmed and very excitedited, as for me, never felt this drunk in a long time,

p.s

took me a long time to type this message, correcting all my drunking mistakes.

have a good one everyone.

xxx
    Hey man, hope you've had a great time today with the family. Me and Lorna are going to try and make the Black Stone Cherry gig in March by the way. Can't wait for you to read your drunking mistakes!! I've tipped a lot of hooch down my neck today too but am considerablingly more carefuller than you in the typings departament!! :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,268
    Good to see everyone's had a good time! Just got home from visiting the family, it's been good but a couple of days is more than enough! Enjoying a nice chilled out afternoon, going to put some tunes on in a bit and let the neighbours know I'm home!

Tomorrow am off at some ungodly hour as we've London Irish away, they've even had the decency to put on a bit of a party before and after the game for some reason, here's hoping we ruin it!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Ello peeps,
    I hope everyone is recovering from the Christmas excesses :lol: why do we do it huh :)
    It feels wierd that today is a bank holiday, I am avoiding the sales too :lol: (though have looked online...now pondering!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • i hope all had good times.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Hey guys, is Berlin sold out?
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • meme wrote:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177531

1st page all the infos..omly a few tix left at 4 section up
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    meme wrote:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177531

1st page all the infos..omly a few tix left at 4 section up

Got it, thanks!
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Aaaahhhhhh thank fuck Christmas is over with...

Now we need to start planning this tour of ours don't we? :D
    LOL! Completely agree, there's been some good about this Christmas but it has been overshadowed somewhat so I'm really looking forward to planning my travels. The only thing I know so far is that I'll be flying from Manchester to Berlin, since I'll be up there seeing The Stone Roses the weekend before.

I guess I should sit down with my manager and discuss my summer leave requirements and how I'm going to circumvent the limitations laid down to us! Am back in the factory of electric dreams tomorrow so what better time to start the ball rolling?

In addition to this, I've been looking at the camping/hiking stores online and getting some serious shiny kit envy.
    Tour planning - hurrah!!! Manc is just my train to be sorted.
    I think I will be flying from Birmingham to Berlin but will see, also looking at Bristol.
    Stockholm is the big unknown...and IOW is well... still not counted out as yet, we'll see in the New Year.
    My parents gave me a cash injection to the tour fund which is nice.

...and shiny kit envy??? eh what on earth is that?
  • Well there is an overnight train from Berlin to some southern Swedish town for about 39 euros I think it was. Then a train from there to Stockholm would be an idea. Might be cheaper or at least more interesting then flying.
    Well there is an overnight train from Berlin to some southern Swedish town for about 39 euros I think it was. Then a train from there to Stockholm would be an idea. Might be cheaper or at least more interesting then flying.
    That sounds cool :D sleeper trains are hit and miss in terms of actually getting any sleep mind!
    Well there is an overnight train from Berlin to some southern Swedish town for about 39 euros I think it was. Then a train from there to Stockholm would be an idea. Might be cheaper or at least more interesting then flying.

Flights are cheaper but not as much fun.
  • ilockyer wrote:

I think the train from wherever to Stockholm would be quite fun and a good chance to view the country. it is my preffered option.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    ilockyer wrote:

I think the train from wherever to Stockholm would be quite fun and a good chance to view the country. it is my preffered option.

il definatly be training it up around europe

read this all encompassing trip today and have decided to go interrailling around following pearl jam and then seeing the rest of europe
  • I would LOVE to take a train Berlin to Stockholm (with the stop inbetween) up there if there was a group doing it....

I think, depending on how it works out with the cost of the trains, it'd be saving $$ on a night in a hotel too! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • The more the merrier 8-)
    I'd love to see more of that part of the world...you know in the end I will do whatever you lot do!
  • dottles wrote:
    I'd love to see more of that part of the world...you know in the end I will do whatever you lot do!

When are you thinking of getting into Berlin?
    dottles wrote:

Depends on Chris I guess, but I am planning the hotel and flights so he's at my mercy :lol: (or he could just make his own way :lol: ) I was thinking the 2nd at the minute...
    I would LOVE to take a train Berlin to Stockholm (with the stop inbetween) up there if there was a group doing it....

I think, depending on how it works out with the cost of the trains, it'd be saving $$ on a night in a hotel too! :D

Of course you'll be included - tut tut for even thinking otherwise missus!
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Depends on Chris I guess, but I am planning the hotel and flights so he's at my mercy :lol: (or he could just make his own way :lol: ) I was thinking the 2nd at the minute...

I'm thinking around the 30th for me. Spend a few days in Berlin and then catch the train the day after the gig. Probably stay in Stockholm until tues/wed.
    dottles wrote:

I'm thinking around the 30th for me. Spend a few days in Berlin and then catch the train the day after the gig. Probably stay in Stockholm until tues/wed.

I can go earlier (as can he) I just kinda randomly picked the 2nd but it would be nice to have more time there.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:

I can go earlier (as can he) I just kinda randomly picked the 2nd but it would be nice to have more time there.

Sure at that rate ye may as well as go to amsterdamn ;)
    dottles wrote:

I'm flying in on the 1st I think, just depends on whether we decide to do the second Stone Roses show as well. It's looking unlikely at the moment, which will free up a lot more funds as the others haven't paid for their tickets yet! I must look into flights and get my act together as they've gone up in the last 2 weeks. I will be leaving Stockholm the day after the show :D
  • hello all...did u book flights,hotels etc?