Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What a week!! Completely cream crackered. Soooo glad it's Friday and I can just pootle around doing nothing much in particular.
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    :D:D I am broke by now (well, after I've paid Ian for what he's paid until now ;) )
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads-up earlier Dimitris, I have managed to score some decent side stage seats for both Manchester shows, no more on this tour now!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    Hotels for the second night in Manchester are :shock:
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    I booked a room for three nights already the day the dates got announced :)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

That's good.

I have one for the night before, maybe it is just a case of going home after night 2
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    71step28 wrote:

That's good.

I have one for the night before, maybe it is just a case of going home after night 2
    Kip on my sofa bed... I booked for the three nights :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Hey guys i have extra Manchester tickets , night 1 block 113 and night 2 block 114! :)

let me know if interested!

cheers.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    drum - are they singles for each night or pairs?
  • Options
    Karim still looking for 2x Manchester - if anyone can help!
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    redrock wrote:
    Karim still looking for 2x Manchester - if anyone can help!

:!:
    mh210105 wrote:
    I'm in on night 1. Also got 4 spare tickets, will sell at face value. Me and a friend both got 4 each for me him and our wives, so double booked legitimately. PM if you're stuck, or if you know someone who's stuck. Otherwise, we'll see you there Bro's and Sistas.
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Thanks EmJot - I PM'd him a bit earlier asking if they were standing or seated. I also let Karim know! I know he'll get sorted - he always does! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    all ok wit tix???talk me people,not alot of them out there
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I am waiting to hear back from the guy who offered me amsterdam 1. Hope it turns out well, he does not really post here a lot.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    I am waiting to hear back from the guy who offered me amsterdam 1. Hope it turns out well, he does not really post here a lot.
    ok..
  • Options

Need to get Al a tix for Manchester night 1.... I want him there!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Al?ok
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Al?ok
    He's got Manchester 2 but on FB he said if the pj gods can get a M1 to him... and you're the pj ticket god!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    *** MY NEWS ***

Sorry about the headline, but i didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle of the 2012 tour madness,

anyway, just wanted to tell you all on here, some of my good news. My wife is expecting our 4th child, yep 4th, i must be madder than you all trapsing around Europe.
    Due date is around end of june, so thats pretty much why i can't go to any of the manchesters shows.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    WOW ROBERT!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
  • Options

thanks dimi, came as a shock to me also - kidding :lol: but yeah well chuffed
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options

thanks dimi, came as a shock to me also - kidding :lol: but yeah well chuffed
    now,is a son,right??? :D
  • Options
    who knows. but to be honest it doesn't bother me one way or the other. as long as all is okay.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    *** MY NEWS ***

Sorry about the headline, but i didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle of the 2012 tour madness,

anyway, just wanted to tell you all on here, some of my good news. My wife is expecting our 4th child, yep 4th, i must be madder than you all trapsing around Europe.
    Due date is around end of june, so thats pretty much why i can't go to any of the manchesters shows.

Robert, Congratulations :D:D
    That is great news my friend, I hope all is going well with the pregnancy so far x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    *** MY NEWS ***

Robert, Congratulations :D:D
    That is great news my friend, I hope all is going well with the pregnancy so far x

Funny you should say that, on monday past, lorna had a heavy blood loss, and had to go have a check up, as we were worried we'd lost it, but everything was fine, can't explain where the blood came from, but the midwife aparrently told her that sometimes it just your bodys way of saying take it easy.. we get our first proper scan next monday, so maybe we'll find out more, but apart from that everything is fine. thank you.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    *** MY NEWS ***

Hey man, that's great news!! That is far better than anything PJ can offer! I couldn't have left for Wisconsin this year with the new baby if I tried. Manchester next year for me though, she'll be starting to piss me off by then!! :lol: Joking Holly!! mwah mwah mwah :lol: I'm delighted for you both and for the other 3 of course. I've definately got one in me yet, watch this space!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    *** MY NEWS ***

Hey man, that's great news!! That is far better than anything PJ can offer! I couldn't have left for Wisconsin this year with the new baby if I tried. Manchester next year for me though, she'll be starting to piss me off by then!! :lol: Joking Holly!! mwah mwah mwah :lol: I'm delighted for you both and for the other 3 of course. I've definately got one in me yet, watch this space!! :D

Thanks gary, and yes, as much as i'd love to visit manchester next year, this is more important, what i'm more upset about is i thought i'd finally get to go visit the man utd museum at old trafford :lol: anyway, when your all singing and dancing next june, spare a thought for me. 2013 in scotland though ;) right
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    anyway, when your all singing and dancing next june, spare a thought for me. 2013 in scotland though ;) right
    You will be strongly on my mind in June when I'm with all the other Scottish loons! I need to get more shows under my belt but 2 is this years limit I reckon. We will have a Scottish show in the next 2 years I'm sure, Aberdeen is becoming more popular and of course there is a brand new (apparently better than the London 02) arena opening in 2013 in Glasgow. Just texted Lorna at work to give her the news!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    i've heard about the one in glasgow, but not seen any pics or anything, never knew it was going to be better than the O2, that'll take some beating