Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    i've heard about the one in glasgow, but not seen any pics or anything, never knew it was going to be better than the O2, that'll take some beating
    We'll have to find away of getting some kind of gig in between now and then though because it could never happen!!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:
    i've heard about the one in glasgow, but not seen any pics or anything, never knew it was going to be better than the O2, that'll take some beating
    We'll have to find away of getting some kind of gig in between now and then though because it could never happen!!

i'm going to see black stone cherry at the iron works in march, don't know if your into them. its a friday night
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:

i'm going to see black stone cherry at the iron works in march, don't know if your into them. its a friday night
    I've not really heard more than a few songs on the sky channels but they sound not to bad indeed. I'll see what the holiday situation is! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S titch. That is fantastic news :D

And Gary - Black Stone Cherry are AMAZING live. Saw them recently opening for Alter Bridge and am seeing them in March too. You must go!

Hi all!

Al still looking for standing for Manchester night 1.
  • Options
    *** MY NEWS ***

Sorry about the headline, but i didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle of the 2012 tour madness,

anyway, just wanted to tell you all on here, some of my good news. My wife is expecting our 4th child, yep 4th, i must be madder than you all trapsing around Europe.
    Due date is around end of june, so thats pretty much why i can't go to any of the manchesters shows.

CONGRATS to you both, that's grrrrrreat news!!! The girls will be chuffed to bits that they're getting a baby brother or sister!x
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,255
    *** MY NEWS ***

Sorry about the headline, but i didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle of the 2012 tour madness,

anyway, just wanted to tell you all on here, some of my good news. My wife is expecting our 4th child, yep 4th, i must be madder than you all trapsing around Europe.
    Due date is around end of june, so thats pretty much why i can't go to any of the manchesters shows.

Awesome news :) Hope all is going well and congratulations!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Morning all. Soundgarden summer tour eh? Everybody is coming at once.

How we all doing on this dreary Monday morning? Hope you workers are filled with sufficient caffeine?
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    *** MY NEWS ***

glad to here that Tich

are you an Gary having a baby making competition :D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Howdy peeps,
    How are you all? All good I hope, I had a very drunken Friday night at my works do…some photos will be staying on my friends cameras and not making it anywhere near public viewing! Saturday was a day of recovery before a gig last night watching Seth Lakeman – I do love a man with a fiddle.
    I am knackered today mind; I’m not used to going out. Really cold in the office too – oh woe is me!

What’s everyone else been up to? Have you all sorted Xmas/New Years etc? Looks like I will be heading to the Midlands for NYE :D
    After Xmas I best start sorting travel and accommodation for this Pearl Jam tour I guess. IoW is still tempting me :twisted: :? :twisted:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,255
    Great weekend! Went and saw a band in London on Friday night, drank too much and was very lucky to evade a hangover, getting up still drunk is not to be recommended. Paid for it the Saturday night though... never again.
    Very lazy day yesterday...

Today I'm writing off as a bad loss!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Nearly christmas - really looking forward to 10 days of lie ins :D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Nearly christmas - really looking forward to 10 days of lie ins :D
    nice :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    evening all - thanks for the good wishes, had the 12week scan today, all is looking good, but turns out lorna is 12 1/2 weeks, not 11 1/2 so the due date is june 28th, but because she'll have to have a pre-planned section it'll be about 1 week before.. which will bring the birth date to about 20 - 21st june, those dates sound familiar.
    now if i could convice lorna to have the baby in Manchester. :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    evening all - thanks for the good wishes, had the 12week scan today, all is looking good, but turns out lorna is 12 1/2 weeks, not 11 1/2 so the due date is june 28th, but because she'll have to have a pre-planned section it'll be about 1 week before.. which will bring the birth date to about 20 - 21st june, those dates sound familiar.
    :lol::lol:

My son was born on June 22nd 2010 - the first night of that tour. Somehow I convinced my wife to let me go to Bilbao 2 weeks later :mrgreen:

Congrats!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    Good timing from Lorna! :lol:

'morning all!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Good timing from Lorna! :lol:

'morning all!
    where? :lol:
  • Options

Manchester isn't that far from Scotland... and I'm sure the hospitals are up to standard... ;)

Afternoon all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Hello peeps, how are we all?
    Had a hell of a day in the office, homeward bound in 45mins or so ....must wrap pressies!!!
    Only two more meetings this week, one tomorrow and then my mid year appraisal on Thursday :? :? :?
    June is a good month in which to be born :D:D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Dimi,
    We should change the title of the thread to 2012! :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Dimi,
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177531 8-)
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Dimi,
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=177531 8-)

Another 1800 page thread coming up 8-):lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Dimi,
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177531 8-)

Another 1800 page thread coming up 8-):lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    This thread is more of little community now :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

thats exactly how i look upon this thread now. just a place where a bunch of friends old and new can pop in and say hi. share thier thoughts, stories, news ect.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

thats exactly how i look upon this thread now. just a place where a bunch of friends old and new can pop in and say hi. share thier thoughts, stories, news ect.
    exactly...

wish all having the best holidays ever :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Like the Dublin Crew one... but you guys should pop in that one a bit more often!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    In theory could you actually get drunk from eating chocolate liquers? Just been munching on them quite merrily and thought about that.