Comments

• Options
    Happy Weekend folks

White Backspacer has arrived :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    Happy Weekend folks

White Backspacer has arrived :D

It hasn't arrived here, but some of the Christmas presents I ordered did.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Dimi - xxxxx
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    redrock wrote:
    Dimi - xxxxx

Yes indeed - xxxxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Leanne - how did your brothers fund raiser go??
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Leanne - how did your brothers fund raiser go??

Really well, thanks :D:D
    Not sure how much was raised, Mum was totalling it all up last night when we left.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Monday is here once again... how are you all?
    All happy and joyous?
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    All happy and joyous?
    Happy and joyous and with a day off to babysit... :D
    I had the coolest dream last night where I was in Schiphol airport Amsterdam watching for my flight to come up and all of a sudden the board changed and it wasn't flights but dates being announced for a PJ tour in Europe! I couldn't focus on the cities properly and the only ones I made out were Barcelona, Amsterdam, Hamburg and Budapest but it was about 20 dates in all!! I'll have a nap later and see if I can get more details for you all!! :lol: I remember being really excited about Budapest as I've never been there and asking someone if there was a Scottish city but he didn't speak English and then I woke up.... :D

PLEASE PLAY SCOTLAND 2012.....
    :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    All happy and joyous?
    Happy and joyous and with a day off to babysit... :D
    I had the coolest dream last night where I was in Schiphol airport Amsterdam watching for my flight to come up and all of a sudden the board changed and it wasn't flights but dates being announced for a PJ tour in Europe! I couldn't focus on the cities properly and the only ones I made out were Barcelona, Amsterdam, Hamburg and Budapest but it was about 20 dates in all!! I'll have a nap later and see if I can get more details for you all!! :lol: I remember being really excited about Budapest as I've never been there and asking someone if there was a Scottish city but he didn't speak English and then I woke up.... :D

PLEASE PLAY SCOTLAND 2012.....
    :mrgreen:

Haaaaambuuuuuurg :D:D:D I like your dreams :lol:
  • Options
    Hi everyone!! How's Monday going??
    ilockyer wrote:
    That's a pretty awesome competition! Good luck. PJ in South America would be amazing. Guess I'll have to keep on doing the lottery tickets :D

Thanks it would be awesome but I've seen some other movies and I think I already see a winner among those:D But it was worth it anyway ;)
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    hey all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mondays suck... well, today couldn't have gone much worse! Well shot of that place... I need to start working properly on an escape plan.

On the plus side have unearthed another PJ fan, that's 3 in our office, 4 counting me!
  • Options
    Wow... That's lucky.... Noone here even KNOWS Pearl Jam... And ages range from 25 to 65... Depressing...
  • Options
    Wow... That's lucky.... Noone here even KNOWS Pearl Jam... And ages range from 25 to 65... Depressing...

People in my office know them through me!
    Well there are a few who've heard of them but only have a vague recollection of Ten.
  • Options
    Evening all :wave:

How are we? :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Well there are a few who've heard of them but only have a vague recollection of Ten.

I was stunned to find out that this woman at work has 10 in cassette (bought it back in the days) and all PJ albums and loves Type O Negative and all kinds of other stuff I really like. Wouldn't have guessed it at all....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I was stunned to find out that this woman at work has 10 in cassette (bought it back in the days) and all PJ albums and loves Type O Negative and all kinds of other stuff I really like. Wouldn't have guessed it at all....

I have to keep one of them informed as to when a European tour happens... he has his heart set on seeing them in Amsterdam... I think that wouldn't be such a bad place :) Don't think the other two would go to shows though...I will only be doing the informing once we've all secured our tickets though :D
  • Options
    Evening all :wave:

How are we? :mrgreen:

:wave: :wave: ello gorgeous!
  • Options
    story of my life
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Wow! Imagine me telling them about Type O Negative (which btw I really like too :mrgreen: )... I guess they'd be really confused about me listening to blood! heheheheh
    I tried to get them to listen to some PJ but they just go :yawn: meh... Most of them are the kind that listens to "what's on the radio", don't have a fav band or bands or anything...
    I was always amazed by this because I relate my life so much to the music I listen, that sometimes I go "oh, that's back when I was listening to Bad Religion's Stranger Than Fiction non-stop!" instead of "when I was on 8th grade" :mrgreen:
  • Options
    'morning europe peeps!
  • Options
    Morning all!
  • Options
    morning all!! :)
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:

It's my last day at work today :( :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Options
    ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

heheheehhehehehehehehhehehe
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249

I INSTANTLY thought of you when I saw this, Sian :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Good morning!!! One less day left till Friday :D