Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Also, I'm going to Berlin tomorrow! SO FUCKING EXCITEEEEED!

Muchos jealous Jen!!
    Enjoy :) you can tell us all about it at 'the' wedding in what is it, six weeks?! :D

Six weeks on Friday :wtf:

Eeeek!! :D:D
    So looking forward to sharing your day with you :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    No AET and chat again :cry::cry:
    I hope all is well in the Rob/TIm camp...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    dottles wrote:

I'm sure all is good. I guess post PJ20 they probably feel there's no need for a show without news... let them bring it back in a month or so to announce a Euro tour...

You do realise it's incredibly easy to set up a chatroom online... you could always create some alternative AET chatroom? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Huh? Have I missed something here? :|
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

When the All Encompassing Trip radio show is live on Sirius PJ Radio, there is a chatroom opened at www.pearljam.com/chat
    It is great to be able to 'chat' with people from on the forum, and they take questions from the chatroom to ask guests, or to answer queries etc...and people who have sirius relay the show for those of us who don't have it.
    I enjoy it...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

When the All Encompassing Trip radio show is live on Sirius PJ Radio, there is a chatroom opened at http://www.pearljam.com/chat
    It is great to be able to 'chat' with people from on the forum, and they take questions from the chatroom to ask guests, or to answer queries etc...and people who have sirius relay the show for those of us who don't have it.
    I enjoy it...

Oh god it's probably good I don't know about it, i'd never get anything done! :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    dottles wrote:

When the All Encompassing Trip radio show is live on Sirius PJ Radio, there is a chatroom opened at http://www.pearljam.com/chat
    I enjoy it...

Oh god it's probably good I don't know about it, i'd never get anything done! :lol:
    It's only an hour a week :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I enjoy it...

It's only an hour a week :D

And a lot of the old ones are available for download still... including one featuring Leanne and Hinn!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    Morning
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Morning all.

• Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Is it quite Sian and Dave's piss-up... I mean wedding yet?
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Is it quite Sian and Dave's piss-up... I mean wedding yet?

:lol: 6 weeks tomorrow Hinn, calm down ;)

I feel I may have to start a thread soley for Sian and Dave's Wedding talk... :think:

EDIT: Done :Dviewtopic.php?f=14&t=173488

• Options
    Morning all!

A few too many last night but luckily no hangover! Work is good... managers all out of the office!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi all! :wave:
  • Options
    CD player has arrived home from the factory and is working better than ever, the upgrade has brought in a lot more bass to the overall sound. Also received the Senna movie on blu-ray so my evening is planned.
  • Options
    Evening peeps - hurrah :D tomorrow is Friday!
    Meetings went ok today, so that was reassuring. Tomorrow is the fundraising night for my bro...lets hope my PJ inspired horse names win :D It's at the cricket club so the drinks should be cheap too.

Loving that Sian and Dave's wedding has its own thread :)
  • Options
    No love for Friday this week... on the upside it may be my last Saturday shift though!

Hope the fundraiser goes well tomorrow!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!
  • Options
    Morning :yawn:

• Options
    HOLA!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Afternoon all... anyone got anything exciting planned for the weekend?
  • Options
    Afternoon peeps...
    Hope you're well!
    Have Pearl Jam announced a Euro tour yet?
  • Options
    Hey everyone :D How's it going?

Just found out that a portuguese brand of beer is having a contest to take 2 people to see PJ in Buenos Aires... I have to submit a video, pic or sentence (up to 200 characters) to convince them I should be the one winning the contest... Thing is... I learned about it yesterday at night and the deadline is Sunday at 1pm... Well, no time to think of a winning video, but I'd kill myself if I didn't try.... So there's my weekend plan :mrgreen: hehehe
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options

Just found out that a portuguese brand of beer is having a contest to take 2 people to see PJ in Buenos Aires... I have to submit a video, pic or sentence (up to 200 characters) to convince them I should be the one winning the contest... Thing is... I learned about it yesterday at night and the deadline is Sunday at 1pm... Well, no time to think of a winning video, but I'd kill myself if I didn't try.... So there's my weekend plan :mrgreen: hehehe
    can i be your +1??????????
  • Options
    AHAHAHAH Sorry, I have to use my +1 as a reason I should win! :mrgreen: (Use is such a strong word :P)

BUT you were right next on my list!!! 8-)
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Good luck CorduroyGirl!

• Options

That's a pretty awesome competition! Good luck. PJ in South America would be amazing. Guess I'll have to keep on doing the lottery tickets :D