Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Scott Pilgrim is a huge pile of steaming poo :P

FACT

... and that's why we're fwends ;)<3
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

FACT

... and that's why we're fwends ;)<3

:lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240

FACT

As big a pile of steaming poo as Snakes On A Plane? That really was bad...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

FACT

As big a pile of steaming poo as Snakes On A Plane? That really was bad...

I dare you all to find and watch a film called 'snakes on a TRAIN'
  • Options
    I'll pass, I haven't even seen Snakes on a Plane yet :lol:

G'night folks :wave: xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    I'll pass, I haven't even seen Snakes on a Plane yet :lol:

G'night folks :wave: xx

Don't bother! The only good bit is when you see the words The End.

Way too cold tonight, have had to find a second quilt!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning peeps. Friday :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TFI Friday! Added bonus is it's payday and I've just remembered my manager is on leave for the next week! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps. Friday :mrgreen:
    fuck yeah!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,938
    Morning! I haz a cold.

Any news on Euro Tour?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Morning! I haz a cold.

Any news on Euro Tour?
    all goes as plan 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

I am looking for things to go with my dress for your wedding :lol:

I've started looking for stuff too - I always leave things too late and I've realised that everything in my wardrobe is a little too informal for a wedding. Then again, some of it is damn pretty and I might just wear it anyway! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:

Well I always leave stuff to the last minute too... off for a dress fitting/alteration today... the first one :oops:

Anyhoo, how are we all? :)

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I wouldn't worry about that - tis probably the perfect time to get fitted. From what I remember from various bridesmaid outings, the bride is the last to get fitted as the body shape is most likely to change!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Morning!
    I actually have the dress sorted as well! it needs to get a bit altered though as I am a bit too small for a length like that ;) but this was just the first thing of all things to be considered for those days in the UK....still lots to do, loads to get..... :)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Morning!
    I actually have the dress sorted as well! it needs to get a bit altered though as I am a bit too small for a length like that ;) but this was just the first thing of all things to be considered for those days in the UK....still lots to do, loads to get..... :)

I still can't believe you and Dimi are coming all this way!! :D

Dave's Auntie is German, her and his Uncle (he's English) live in Germany and are coming over for it too :mrgreen:

Our wedding's gonna be like a United Nations meeting! :lol:

• Options
    Morning! I haz a cold.

Any news on Euro Tour?
    all goes as plan 8-)

plans such as..... :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am looking for things to go with my dress for your wedding :lol:

I've started looking for stuff too - I always leave things too late and I've realised that everything in my wardrobe is a little too informal for a wedding. Then again, some of it is damn pretty and I might just wear it anyway! :lol:

You looked fab at Helen's wedding!
    I have a lot of formal stuff, but it is formal work stuff rather formal wedding-y stuff.
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Morning!

Dave's Auntie is German, her and his Uncle (he's English) live in Germany and are coming over for it too :mrgreen:

cool! So I can speak some german and won't feel so alone ;) as if!!!!! :lol: I am sooooo looking forward to the days with you all!! Haven't seen especially you and Dave since New Year :o And Mr Riley. And Mr Walker and and and..... waaaaaaaa! :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Morning!

cool! So I can speak some german and won't feel so alone ;) as if!!!!! :lol: I am sooooo looking forward to the days with you all!! Haven't seen especially you and Dave since New Year :o And Mr Riley. And Mr Walker and and and..... waaaaaaaa! :D

Trust me Yvi, if you start seeing the boys too regularly you get in the situation I'm in... You can't get rid of them! :lol:;)

(I love my 3P's! <3:mrgreen: xxx)

• Options
    Trust me Yvi, if you start seeing the boys too regularly you get in the situation I'm in... You can't get rid of them! :lol:;)

uhm......that's exactly what I want :o :oops: :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Move to England then innit! :lol:;):mrgreen:

• Options
    71step28 wrote:

Move to England then innit! :lol:;):mrgreen:
    I actually would! :)
  • Options

and everyone forgets about others because they live in quote Mr Riley - backwaters - quote! of England not in the middle-ish
    *sigh, oh woe is me*

;):lol:
    joking peeps :D
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    dottles wrote:
    Morning! I haz a cold.

Any news on Euro Tour?
    all goes as plan 8-)

plans such as..... :D
    Plan says that we all gonna meet again this summer..and some of us ever earlier..
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

and everyone forgets about others because they live in quote Mr Riley - backwaters - quote! of England not in the middle-ish
    *sigh, oh woe is me*

well, I live in a different country! so it's even more backwaterish than you are ;)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

*sigh, oh woe is me*

well, I live in a different country! so it's even more backwaterish than you are ;)

It's quicker for you to get to the Midlands/the North than me :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

yes, thats probably right :lol: 1 hour 20 minutes :D

edit: wait, I stole some minutes, it's actually 1 hour 35 minutes, but still much much faster :lol:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yes, thats probably right :lol: 1 hour 20 minutes :D

To get to Brum for the wedding is gonna take 6hrs 45mins :lol:
  • Options
    I don't know how long the train will take from Liverpool to Coventry but I'm almost sure it takes longer than my flight from Hamburg to Manchester ;) I wish I had a private jet, I would be over in the UK on the weekends, every weekend somewhere else :) But...if I'd had enough money to actually own a private jet, I could as well move to the UK with all that money, so no private jet needed any longer ;) Just a biiig house with lot of rooms for all you guys to come over. Or stay. :D