Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    good morning! Or better good afternnon :)
    I finally was able today to book my flight to the UK in November to finally meet quite a lot of you again in November :D can't wait for the day to arrive!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    71step28 wrote:
    I finally was able today to book my flight to the UK in November to finally meet quite a lot of you again in November :D can't wait for the day to arrive!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,264
    71step28 wrote:

Nor can we! :D
    Have just had a great fry-up, and am listening to a Frank Turner bootleg I downloaded (his show from Friday night in Denver). I love Sundays. Why can't every day of the week be like this?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Sian and Dave's wedding is going to be such a special day :D so looking forward to celebrating with them (and you guys of course!)

I hope you're all well and had good weekends! I popped into town yesterday which was nice just to wander and ponder, this afternoon I went with my best friend down to the sea front for pootle along and then to the beach cafe for hot chocolate and cake. It was blowing a gale and had that autumnal feel in the air, I really enjoyed it. There were mental people in swimming in bikinis, loads of people kayaking too...
    This evening has been spent snuggled on the sofa watching tele and painting my nail a fab emeral green colour.
    Tomorrow I am off to see Ed Byrne, though I doubt he will be wearing a Pearl Jam tee shirt! The PJ20 backpack might get its first outing tomorrow :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Monday again, another week already. I'm sure someone stole the weekend! Another week of madness lies ahead! :D

Off to see The Answer at the Cavern tomorrow night, really looking forward to that! Luckily I have the day off work the following day (barring a hungover trip to Occupational Health)... not so lucky is I have to work Saturday (well, be there anyway!).
  • Options
    Good morning everyone... Well, as good as possible considering it's Monday.... :mrgreen:
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    hello from Rainy Greece!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning europe!

Rainy Greece... hehe. Dry London here! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning europe!

Rainy Greece... hehe. Dry London here! :mrgreen:
    :)
  • Options
    Afternoon peeps,
    PJ20 backpack made the journey to work today, people are loving it...though I don't think they realise the whole PJ-ness about it, they just think it's a good backpack!
    Tis dry here too, though looks dark on the horizon ...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Afternoon :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hello everyone.

Well it's Monday and it's drizzling - not a good start to the week.

Fingers-crossed things will improve.

Sian - how's the job hunting going??
  • Options

Ello darling, I was going to text you in a bit.
    Hope things are ok xx
  • Options
    Afternoon all, it's been a hectic one today... I didn't even get time for a lunch break :-(

There was lots of home made cake doing the rounds though... I don't want to see cake until Sian's wedding now! Stuffed would be an understatement... too many feeders in our place.

We saw the sun for a bit too :-)

Leanne, enjoy Ed Byrne. Friends saw him last night and said it was ace, 90% new material too!
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Sian - how's the job hunting going??

Not bad... I applied for two jobs last week that I REALLY want so fingers crossed. Everyday after work i'm literally just sat at the laptop applying for jobs... it's not fun but it must be done. If I don't get anything in a couple of weeks i'm gonna have to take some seasonal work.

Thanks for asking :thumbup:
    dottles wrote:

Ello darling, I was going to text you in a bit.
    Hope things are ok xx

Not too bad. We've done loads of wedding stuff and as said above, the job hunt's still going on... Our house is just a bit of an emotional ticking bomb at the minute though :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    hi sian..hi europe :)
  • Options
    Good morning everyone!!! :D
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Afternoon.
    hi Claire ;)
  • Options
    Evenin' all! :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Evening peeps,
    Chris hope Ireland is fun despite you being there for work!

I came home to a cd today, which seems Yvi is denying responsibility, and the discussion about the band was with her and Ian, I am guessing it has something to do with him... :think: :think:

Work was annoying today, but hey, it pays the bills :)

I went to a local boutique after work, and was telling the girl who owns it about touring and you lot... she said it sounded amazing :D

Ed Byrne was fab last night, though he was wearing a Foos tee shirt rather than a Pearl Jam one :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,

I came home to a cd today, which seems Yvi is denying responsibility, and the discussion about the band was with her and Ian, I am guessing it has something to do with him... :think: :think:

I went to a local boutique after work, and was telling the girl who owns it about touring and you lot... she said it sounded amazing :D

Ed Byrne was fab last night, though he was wearing a Foos tee shirt rather than a Pearl Jam one :lol::lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsjfqMbz ... ture=share
    for you.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Waterford has an Eddie Rockets... What more could I ask for? :P :mrgreen:

• Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsjfqMbz ... ture=share
    for you.. :mrgreen:

Thank you <3
    It is amazing that this is a month ago, what a fantastic night :mrgreen::mrgreen: we were very lucky to be there mister!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Waterford has an Eddie Rockets... What more could I ask for? :P :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: avoid the swqueezy cheese!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning everyone :wave:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning everyone :wave:
    morning Rita :D
  • Options
    Fuck Europe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Fuck Europe
    we try our best :D
    cheers buddy!!!
  • Options
    Fuck Europe
    Whoop! We're getting laid! :P When did America last get some then? :lol: