Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    71step28 wrote:
    ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I INSTANTLY thought of you when I saw this, Sian :mrgreen::mrgreen:

You'll be amazed how many people have said that :oops: :D

I'm trying to convince D to buy me one :shifty:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    71step28 wrote:
    ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I said the same Yvi :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

I said the same Yvi :D

They made it with me in mind ;) :shh:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options

We already know you're sphere of influence :D
    Meeting finished early - hurrah...now onto winter pressures -the variety of my job astounds me :D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options

I hope you've already worked out your action plan... :P I'm popping Mike in the head first, cos I reckon he's a speeder really, then Matt, Jeff and Eddie... Stone can be last as it'll take him ages to chicken walk up to ya :lol: :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Can you have fast and slow zombies together? Never seen that! I reckon they'd all be slow zombies, except Mike. Maybe he just doesn't belong with the rest?

PS... got me one.... even if I'm supposed to be buying G birthday presents...
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I was thinking of buying one for Mike as part of his xmas pressie. Mmmmmm not sure.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    That shirt is very cool, but I'll not be spending money on it.

Summer 2012 planning has kicked in with this afternoon's announcement from The Stone Roses! 2-3 nights in Manchester at the end of June... best get some waterproofs!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Summer 2012 planning has kicked in with this afternoon's announcement from The Stone Roses! 2-3 nights in Manchester at the end of June... best get some waterproofs!

God job you mentiuoned the band name, people would've thought you meant a PJ announcement.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

God job you mentiuoned the band name, people would've thought you meant a PJ announcement.

I did leave it there for a while without a band name... kind of disappointed no-one saw it and bit... :D

Much as I'm excited at the prospect of seeing them, I'm also not sure they should be doing it. Still, I guess Ian Brown's divorce bill was pretty hefty (apparently a 7 figure settlement) so what better way to pay it off?

Those two nights, and Frank Turner. That's my 2012 booking done unless PJ tour. :D
  • Options
    That's it then... I am now officially dole scum :(

• Options

Enjoy Jeremy Kyle and Homes Under The Hammer :D You won't be able to watch 'em for long!
  • Options

No you're not, you are seeking better opportunities.
  • Options
    I prefer tax dodger :P You'll be sorted soon enough :)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    morning peeps
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Damn, it's freezing this morning! I woke up in a really grotty mood but the shock of the cold seems to have cleared that :D
  • Options
    Morning all! :D

• Options
    Tis beautifully sunny here today! :D (with the odd random shower of rain)
    Hope you're all well...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Tis beautifully sunny here today! :D (with the odd random shower of rain)
    Hope you're all well...

Glorious sunshine here but was freezing cold when I went over to Homebase at lunch. Out tonight at comedy club. Should be good! No drinking though as I have £3.42 left until payday! Bad planning!
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Rainy this smorning, better this afternoon, but low temperatures, only 8°C (yesterday, we reached 21°C).
  • Options
    Brrrrrr, it's mighty chilly up here - but yes beautiful sunshine!!
  • Options
    Good afternoon everyone! :)

It's finally a bit colder here (around 23ºC)... FINALLY!!!

So, I didn't win that contest to go to Buenos Aires for the Pearl Jam show, the winning video was the one I thought from the very beginning that would win :mrgreen: They deserved it, it was awesome! As for me, I'll still be waiting for the 2012 European Tour! heheheh

How's everyone doing? :)
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    Not too bad, thank you. Bit of a headache, but I'm heading for a massge in 1/2 hour - woop woop!! :D
  • Options
    Deep and 2010 Holiday Single arrived in darkest Devon some time during the day!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi guys!

Hope you had a lovely massage Claire!
  • Options
    Good morning all!

Sian, good luck for your interview today!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Good morning everyone!!! Hope you're all ok :) Tomorrow's friday! yay :mrgreen:
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    Tomorrow's friday! yay :mrgreen:

And payday for me as well! Top result! So much to get done tonight, starting with cooking a nice bit of steak for dinner!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    I had a note in my mailbox today to pick up an item from the post office, could be the withe backspacer :D
    Will find it tomorrow :)