Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I haven't had my annual vinyl/deep yet, wondering if they were sent in membership order in which case I would get it later than most :think:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,938
    Hello all, bit scared to go to sleep tonight in case a LE No Code Vinyl appears in Goods. Pass the Redbull please.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Evenin' all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Up to much tonight?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Evenin' all :wave:
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ello! :wave: :wave:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Up to much tonight?

Not really, just surfin' t'interwebs and watching TV... contemplating a movie :think:

D's away at work tonight so i'm home solo
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Up to much tonight?

Not really, just surfin' t'interwebs and watching TV... contemplating a movie :think:

I am looking for things to go with my dress for your wedding :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Up to much tonight?

I am looking for things to go with my dress for your wedding :lol:

ohhhh like what?? (pleaseeeeee tell me it's shoes!) :D

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    Up to much tonight?

He said earlier that he had to work until 10... is that going to be a normal thing?

Just checked my bank and RBS have paid me my first PPI refund... sadly I have just paid off a credit card rather than spend it on exciting things. Means I should get the next payment in a week or so... and most of that is mine! :D Tour fund, spending spree... coin toss time!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    No shoes are sorted I think! ...heels just for you :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Up to much tonight?

He said earlier that he had to work until 10... is that going to be a normal thing?

Just checked my bank and RBS have paid me my first PPI refund... sadly I have just paid off a credit card rather than spend it on exciting things. Means I should get the next payment in a week or so... and most of that is mine! :D Tour fund, spending spree... coin toss time!

I really need to sort that out.... :roll:

No, it's just tonight and Monday he'll be working late... and maybe the occasional shift.

• Options
    dottles wrote:

Whoot!! :D

• Options
    Just watched Scott Pilgrim and it's made me feel all Christmasy...that and it's really cold tonight.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Just watched Scott Pilgrim and it's made me feel all Christmasy...that and it's really cold tonight.

I HATE that movie. It's terrible... In fact, I would go so far to say I resent the fact I will never get those 112 minutes back :evil:

• Options
    My wife was a bit like that first time we watched it, enjoyed a lot more this time...as she's out.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    My wife was a bit like that first time we watched it, enjoyed a lot more this time...as she's out.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    I'm a sucker for Edgar Wright tho, Spaced being the best TV show of all time...closely followed by Breaking Bad and The Wire of course.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    I'm a sucker for Edgar Wright tho, Spaced being the best TV show of all time...closely followed by Breaking Bad and The Wire of course.

I love Edgar Wright (particularly Spaced, Shaun and Fuzz) but I felt Scott Pilgrim was hugely disappointing :(

• Options
    dottles wrote:

(lingerie, shoulder covering items are being considered)

I am a bit scared by my outfit for your wedding... it is me being brave! :D

Not seen Scott Pilgrim, reviews were not kind and despite loving Spaced, Shaun, Fuzz etc I don't fancy it.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

(lingerie, shoulder covering items are being considered)

I am a bit scared by my outfit for your wedding... it is me being brave! :D

Not seen Scott Pilgrim, reviews were not kind and despite loving Spaced, Shaun, Fuzz etc I don't fancy it.

Don't bother, it's shite! (IMO ;))

Ohh what you wearing to the wedding?? :D

• Options
    Alternatively give it a try, tho prob more a boys film... ;)
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options

Don't bother, it's shite! (IMO ;))

Ohh what you wearing to the wedding?? :D

I shall take your advice, you know me well enough :lol:

A black and white dress :D
  • Options
    Alternatively give it a try, tho prob more a boys film... ;)

Funnily enough it's boys who've seen it that I know who like it!
  • Options
    Videogaming and being dumped...oh to be a teenager again.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    I fell asleep during Scott Pilgrim, but I fall asleep through most films... I think I've seen the first half an hour of it twice.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    I fell asleep during Scott Pilgrim, but I fall asleep through most films... I think I've seen the first half an hour of it twice.

Ahhh Ian, you really are on my wave length at times, even if it is inadvertantly :lol:;)

• Options
    Ha! I knew as soon as I saw someone had mentioned Scott Pilgrim that the next post would be Sian slagging it off :P
    I still love that movie, but mainly cos I loved the comics and there's so much of my youth tied up in that film with the music and game culture... They kept a lot of the little subtle in-jokes in too that most people don't notice ;)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Scott Pilgrim is a huge pile of steaming poo :P

FACT
  • Options
    Ha! I knew as soon as I saw someone had mentioned Scott Pilgrim that the next post would be Sian slagging it off :P
    I still love that movie, but mainly cos I loved the comics and there's so much of my youth tied up in that film with the music and game culture... They kept a lot of the little subtle in-jokes in too that most people don't notice ;)

NEWS FLASH!!! SCOTT PILGRIM IS NOT SOME WEIRD DEEPLY INTELLIGENT FILM; IT'S JUST SHIT!

:lol:

(I live to wind you up Pickle, you know that ;) )