Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Morning peeps...
    Is it the weekend yet?
    I hope the radio show is on tonight, I need some chat cheering up :D:lol:
    I do have a day with no meetings planned...iPod at the ready!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,264
    dottles wrote:
    Chris hope Ireland is fun despite you being there for work!

Waterford has an Eddie Rockets... What more could I ask for? :P :mrgreen:

Mmmm Eddie Rockets... *looks forward to Dublin trip in November*
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Good morning :D
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Fuck Europe
    Whoop! We're getting laid! :P When did America last get some then? :lol:

Don't forget protection!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Anybody here received their holiday single yet?
  • Options
    Nope, not me :(
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Anybody here received their holiday single yet?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I needed a laugh! Thanks for that.

It's been a pretty mad last 24 hours, was supposed to be going to see The Answer at the Cavern but ended up visiting my nan after she'd been rushed into hospital. Sounds as though she's doing OK from what we've been told today so fingers crossed...

That aside, am very much enjoying a day off work, even though I had to go in this morning for a meeting... the heavily subsidised Costa Coffee bar outweighed the bad of going in! Off into town this afternoon for yet more coffee with friends and maybe pub lunch! Just hoping the phone doesn't ring!
  • Options
    Fuck Europe

And fuck you Speedy! :wave: ;)

Afternoon all. How are we today?

A certain someone has been spreading the love (not literally I hope) around a lot lately, Leanne... I received a text from Ian saying we have two FT tickets for April... He's a dark horse that one 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Frank Turner again!?

Have a holiday mate...
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    edited October 2011
    Frank Turner again!?

Have a holiday mate...

It's Wembley arena... I don't quite know how it's gonna work as I see him as a small gig kinda guy but it's worth a punt :D
    Post edited by Sian-of-the-dead on
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Frank Turner again!?

Have a holiday mate...

It's Wembley stadium... I don't quite know how it's gonna work as I see him as a small gig kinda guy but it's worth a punt :D

Wembley stadium? He's not that big. Do you mean wembley arena by any chance?
  • Options
    Frank Turner again!?

Have a holiday mate...

It's Wembley stadium... I don't quite know how it's gonna work as I see him as a small gig kinda guy but it's worth a punt :D

Wembley stadium? He's not that big. Do you mean wembley arena by any chance?

Yes, That's what I said... :eh:

;)

• Options

A certain someone has been spreading the love (not literally I hope) around a lot lately, Leanne... I received a text from Ian saying we have two FT tickets for April... He's a dark horse that one 8-)

Yep, indeed he purchased a spare which I have opted to purchase!

Ian, I hope your Nan is ok, let us know how things go.

I feel sick after eating two packets of frazzles.... why oh why did I open the second packet?????

...and yes Wembley Arena ;) but with a full compliment of other peeps
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Ewwwwwwwwwww Wembley Arena! I vowed never to go back there unless I could avoid it after the Pearl Jam show. Horrible, horrible sound in that place.
  • Options
    Ewwwwwwwwwww Wembley Arena! I vowed never to go back there unless I could avoid it after the Pearl Jam show. Horrible, horrible sound in that place.

You not coming then...fine be like that. Don't join in.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

To be honest I don't think I could handle anymore of Frank Turner. I've seen him twice this year and another one coming up.

I'm saving up to see Pearl Jam next summer (but it will only be weekend shows I feel :( )
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

To be honest I don't think I could handle anymore of Frank Turner. I've seen him twice this year and another one coming up.

I'm saving up to see Pearl Jam next summer (but it will only be weekend shows I feel :( )

For why weekend shows?
    I too am hoping to see Pearl Jam next summer and after looking at my bank account and weeping, I shall have to curb outings to see others.
  • Options
    I will more than likely start my placement in June/July so it will be too early to be taking time off. See what happens but that is the most likely outcome.
  • Options
    I will more than likely start my placement in June/July so it will be too early to be taking time off. See what happens but that is the most likely outcome.

Oh I had forgotten about your foray back into the world of work.
    Still environmentally things?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Oh I had forgotten about your foray back into the world of work.
    Still environmentally things?

I want to find a job that suits me really so it's more the job itself than the industry. It would be nice but it's not my top priority.
  • Options
    I want to find a job that suits me really so it's more the job itself than the industry. It would be nice but it's not my top priority.

:lol::lol::lol: don't we all, I'm still trying to do that ten years after graduating.
  • Options
    Fuck Europe

And fuck you Speedy! :wave: ;)

A certain someone has been spreading the love (not literally I hope) around a lot lately...

And what would be so wrong with that (other than the opportunity hasn't been there)? :D

I've been back several times, and never heard sound as awful as that was. Whoever did sound for PJ didn't have a clue that night.
    dottles wrote:
    I feel sick after eating two packets of frazzles.... why oh why did I open the second packet?????

It's not the frazzles, it's whatever else you've eaten... never blame frazzles.

Don't worry Dave, it'll most likely be Reading/Leeds anyway if they come back next year!
  • Options
    With my current job situation, it'll probably be the same here tour wise :(

• Options
    aaaaaaaaaaaand back to the daily job search :(

• Options

:( you will get something my lovely, even it is a stop gap before you find something wonderful!
  • Options
    :cry:
    dottles wrote:

:( you will get something my lovely, even it is a stop gap before you find something wonderful!

This... I have been in the "until something better arrives" for 5.5 years and it now is better than if I used my degree. Stop gap can become the solution...
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    My job was a 9 month contract stop-gap to save up a few quid to go travelling - 5 years later and they still can't get rid of me :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Also, I'm going to Berlin tomorrow! SO FUCKING EXCITEEEEED!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Muchos jealous Jen!!
    Enjoy :) you can tell us all about it at 'the' wedding in what is it, six weeks?! :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Muchos jealous Jen!!
    Enjoy :) you can tell us all about it at 'the' wedding in what is it, six weeks?! :D

Six weeks on Friday :wtf: