euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,
    How are we all doing?
    we need a tour..and some million dollars.. :D
    :lol::lol: yep indeedy!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I'm so tour horny I can't fit into my underwear :shock:
  • dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,
    How are we all doing?

Not bad, had a reeeeet shitty day but glad to be home, relaxing in bed :)

How's you hun? Missing Canada?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • I'm so tour horny I can't fit into my underwear :shock:
    you should be with me at Canada.... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,
    How are we all doing?

Aww glad you're feeling better now you're home :) if the rubbishy stuff is anything I can help with, let me know!
    I gotta blasted cold/painful sinuses :( and being back in the office makes Canada a distant memory already!
    Meant to be going to see Mark Thomas tonight but going on my own and feeling a bit sorry for myself, don't want to cough and splutter through his show...will have to decide if to go or not...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,
    How are we all doing?

Aww glad you're feeling better now you're home :) if the rubbishy stuff is anything I can help with, let me know!
    I gotta blasted cold/painful sinuses :( and being back in the office makes Canada a distant memory already!
    Meant to be going to see Mark Thomas tonight but going on my own and feeling a bit sorry for myself, don't want to cough and splutter through his show...will have to decide if to go or not...

Gah! What is it with everyone getting colds??? You've all obviously been kissing behind the bike sheds! :o;)

I'm ok hun, just had a run in with senior peeps today and it's made me feel a bit shite. Stuff's getting on top of me to be honest so i'm sat here, in bed, just chilling out for a bit :)

I meant to say thank you for looking over my CV by the way. It's hugely appreciated xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Got Ian on the phone talking about PJ20 and next tour :D

Gah! What is it with everyone getting colds??? You've all obviously been kissing behind the bike sheds! :o;)

I'm ok hun, just had a run in with senior peeps today and it's made me feel a bit shite. Stuff's getting on top of me to be honest so i'm sat here, in bed, just chilling out for a bit :)

I meant to say thank you for looking over my CV by the way. It's hugely appreciated xx

Aww no problems whatsoever, it was only a few minutes and I hope it was useful in some way. I can be a little pedantic about some things, so totally understand if you ignored me :lol::lol: If I can do anything else just give me a shout, I am a very sad person who kinda enjoys that sort of thing.

Me, kissing, never... Ed and Jeff were far too busy :D:lol: It seems everyone in my office has a cold, maybe they sent it across to Canada so I wouldn't feel left out upon my return. Mind you apparently the peeps who sit in the pods alongside me were running a sweepstake/book on the number of times I said "Pearl Jam" on my first day back!!!

To Mark Thomas or not to Mark Thomas that is the question!
  • dottles wrote:

Aww no problems whatsoever, it was only a few minutes and I hope it was useful in some way. I can be a little pedantic about some things, so totally understand if you ignored me :lol::lol: If I can do anything else just give me a shout, I am a very sad person who kinda enjoys that sort of thing.

Me, kissing, never... Ed and Jeff were far too busy :D:lol: It seems everyone in my office has a cold, maybe they sent it across to Canada so I wouldn't feel left out upon my return. Mind you apparently the peeps who sit in the pods alongside me were running a sweepstake/book on the number of times I said "Pearl Jam" on my first day back!!

To Mark Thomas or not to Mark Thomas that is the question!

Ah no, I used most (about 90%) of the changes you suggested so thank you :D To be honest, I may be calling on your proper good skillz again so watch this space ;):D

Ah no, I used most (about 90%) of the changes you suggested so thank you :D To be honest, I may be calling on your proper good skillz again so watch this space ;):D

Anytime xx
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    PJ20 soundtrack and book arrived today, better late than never! Still, the £15 evoucher Amazon gave me by way of apology has paid for a Christmas present so it's all good!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Popped to sainsburys at lunch to get olbas oil and came across kerrang which is a nevermind tribute. Frank Turner does on a plan on the cover CD
  • dottles wrote:
    Popped to sainsburys at lunch to get olbas oil and came across kerrang which is a nevermind tribute. Frank Turner does on a plan on the cover CD

Yeah I saw that but it looked pretty poor to be honest. Frank Turner was the only one I would even be interested in
    dottles wrote:

Yeah I saw that but it looked pretty poor to be honest. Frank Turner was the only one I would even be interested in

Kerrang has been piss poor for ages :( There is some absolute rotters on that cover CD too... and Joey Barton's comments on what Nevermind meant to him? Hasn't the world heard enough from Joey Barton on everything already? :D
    I bought it, didn't even look at who else was on it, and had a £2 off magazines vouchery thing from the checkout so was happy to pay 60p for FT tbh
    Rubbish news about REM :(
    Think tonight is a no for Mark Thomas :( annoying but seems I just fell asleep in the car home and had to be woken up, probably for the best :( I've been out for kebab with him in the past anyway lol
    dottles wrote:
    I bought it, didn't even look at who else was on it, and had a £2 off magazines vouchery thing from the checkout so was happy to pay 60p for FT tbh
    Think tonight is a no for Mark Thomas :( annoying but seems I just fell asleep in the car home and had to be woken up, probably for the best :( I've been out for kebab with him in the past anyway lol

Name dropping will get you nowhere :D ... but if you're feeling that bad then it makes sense!

Is Kerrang really £2.60 now? :shock: It must be even longer than I thought since I last bought it.
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Name dropping will get you nowhere :D ... but if you're feeling that bad then it makes sense!

Is Kerrang really £2.60 now? :shock: It must be even longer than I thought since I last bought it.

I used to read Kerrang! all the time when I was young and easily influenced... then I grew up.

£2.60???? :o

I haven't bought it in years, but yeah I am sure it was £2.60... I was a bit like :shock: it's weekly innit?

eta I just checked and it was £2.70 :o :shock: :o
    dottles wrote:
    I haven't bought it in years, but yeah I am sure it was £2.60... I was a bit like :shock: it's weekly innit?

eta I just checked and it was £2.70 :o :shock: :o

Ouch! I gave up on the monthly magazines when they went over £4.50, but I guess that makes them look a bargain! Be sure and let us know how the rest of that Nevermind covers CD is...

I haven't heard the original album in years, it got so overplayed back in the day that I just couldn't listen to it. Particularly on a college residential, all we had was that and The Little Angels - Jam on repeat for a whole week. French radio was not an alternative!

Breed and Come As You Are are awesome tunes though. I might pick it up again one day, was tempted by the reissue but £80 for a 4 disc set is crazy. Makes the Vs/Vit super deluxe look a bargain!
  • Morning peoples :yawn:

• :)
    Morning peoples :yawn:
    hola!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • How are we all? :)

I watched a TV programme called Don't Tell The Bride last night, it's hit me that the wedding is so close... Can't wait to see y'all :mrgreen:

• Hi all! Just noticed this has eventually became a general discussion thread with mostly European fans, so I decided to come by and say I to my fellow europeans XD
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Hi all! Just noticed this has eventually became a general discussion thread with mostly European fans, so I decided to come by and say I to my fellow europeans XD
    hello Portugal girl...i know you cant read 1600 pages..but you can see ..we organize well for tour at our continent..you are more then wellcome to join us!! :)
    Afternoon all!

Slow day today... 3 hours of joy left!
    Hi all! Just noticed this has eventually became a general discussion thread with mostly European fans, so I decided to come by and say I to my fellow europeans XD

Susssh! This thread is entirely Pearl Jam related ;) ...
    Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam,Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam.....

...and welcome!

I didn't make it out last night :( I have promised to go to body shop party thing with my best mate tonight...
    what I really want to do is snuggle on the sofa with a quilt, read the PJ Twenty book and be meh!
    Sian, I am looking forward to your wedding too :D:D

I will be happy when we can plan the next Euro tour!
  • dottles wrote:
    Susssh! This thread is entirely Pearl Jam related ;) ...
    Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam,Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam.....

...and welcome!

Thank you! And yes... Huh... I meant... Pearl Jam general discussion :angel: hehehe
    hello Portugal girl...i know you cant read 1600 pages..but you can see ..we organize well for tour at our continent..you are more then wellcome to join us!! :)

I see that! I sure as hell hope I'll join you at least for a part of it next time :D
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hello

Killing time before I go do someones nails. Bit bored. Bit tired. I reckon we'll have a tour announcement in December. Is that likely or am I being over-optimistic??
    Claireack wrote:
    Hello

Killing time before I go do someones nails. Bit bored. Bit tired. I reckon we'll have a tour announcement in December. Is that likely or am I being over-optimistic??

I would say it's essential. I need another fix... right now! I've hidden my credit card because the impulse was still there yesterday to say hell with it and go to Vancouver...

A work colleague was very jealous of me seeing the 5 Canadian shows... he's only ever seen PJ at festivals and really wants to go to one of their own shows, preferably in Europe. So, I naturally showed him photographs of Wuhlheide!

Worse news is that the power outage last night looks to have killed the valves in my CD player... an expense I could have done without but I have plentiful vinyl, tapes and mini disc to keep me going. Looks like I have to go to Penzance or Portsmouth as they are the nearest dealers... :(