euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• the movie is amazing claire,.,saw it tio Toronto..
    cheers europeaqns ,im back at our land..Heathrow calling.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hub. wrote:
    Welcome back, dimitris. :wave:
    HELLO FRENCH LOVER :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hey Dimi! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hey my lovelies,
    At the station waiting to begin the trip to Hamilton - yawn!!
    Last gig of my tour, hopefully it's a good one.
    Hope all you peeps are well. Missing me? Lol :) x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Hey my lovelies,
    At the station waiting to begin the trip to Hamilton - yawn!!
    Last gig of my tour, hopefully it's a good one.
    Hope all you peeps are well. Missing me? Lol :) x

Hello xx yes, I do!!! :(
  • home...im fuckin tired...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    home...im fuckin tired...

Lots of sleep and then look forward to South America!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

:D
  • ilockyer wrote:

:D

:mrgreen: Hope you had fun!! :mrgreen: I didn't realise you were going to South America too!

You had better not miss my wedding young man! ;):lol:

Of course we miss you Leanne!! :( Hope you've had a good trip... it's been nice to see little updates and experience it... virtually ;) xx

Well, the big job hunt starts today... luckily I have a little Dave at home to help me. He's been amazing throughout this whole job thing :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Well, the big job hunt starts today... luckily I have a little Dave at home to help me. He's been amazing throughout this whole job thing :mrgreen:

Glad to hear it Sian! And all the best of luck to you too!

It's early o'clock here in Hamilton and I'm just checking into my flight home. Really don't want to come home as I'm going to miss the whole being on tour thing, but at the same time I can't wait to see friends and family again. I am a little drunk, so bear with me!

It's been an amazing 10 days, 5 Pearl Jam shows in which I've seen them play songs I never thought possible (Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns... tears), that I wanted but they rarely play in Europe (Off He Goes (tears again) being the main one) and so many of the favourites (Betterman, Corduroy etc), and on top of that the God that is Young Neil getting up in Toronto.

To say I'm feeling quite emotional about the whole experience would be an understatement! Got to see Leanne, Hinn, Paul and Susan, Christoph, and Dimitris and Liran again, Met loads of new people, including Thomas and Lisa (Leeze) from Germany, and missed lots who should have been here (Sian, Dave, Dave, Phil, Phil, Yvi, I'm thinking of you right now and missing you all like hell).

I have been well and truly spoilt though, and can't wait for the next adventure!

Anyway, I guess I should try and go get some sleep before I come a completely incoherent mess!

To think I was in two minds about doing this in the first place... what was I thinking?
  • ilockyer wrote:

It's early o'clock here in Hamilton and I'm just checking into my flight home. Really don't want to come home as I'm going to miss the whole being on tour thing, but at the same time I can't wait to see friends and family again. I am a little drunk, so bear with me!

It's been an amazing 10 days, 5 Pearl Jam shows in which I've seen them play songs I never thought possible (Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns... tears), that I wanted but they rarely play in Europe (Off He Goes (tears again) being the main one) and so many of the favourites (Betterman, Corduroy etc), and on top of that the God that is Young Neil getting up in Toronto.

To say I'm feeling quite emotional about the whole experience would be an understatement! Got to see Leanne, Hinn, Paul and Susan, Christoph, and Dimitris and Liran again, Met loads of new people, including Thomas and Lisa (Leeze) from Germany, and missed lots who should have been here (Sian, Dave, Dave, Phil, Phil, Yvi, I'm thinking of you right now and missing you all like hell).

I have been well and truly spoilt though, and can't wait for the next adventure!

Anyway, I guess I should try and go get some sleep before I come a completely incoherent mess!

To think I was in two minds about doing this in the first place... what was I thinking?

Awwwww!! This made me smile... lots :D Soooo glad you've enjoyed it so much (not that I ever thought you wouldn't!) Dave R and I sat there last night getting your texts saying "ahhh fuck off Ian!" with big grins on our faces wishing we were there :mrgreen: Get some sleep and have a good flight home mate. Safe travels xx

ilockyer wrote:

Awwwww!! This made me smile... lots :D Soooo glad you've enjoyed it so much (not that I ever thought you wouldn't!) Dave R and I sat there last night getting your texts saying "ahhh fuck off Ian!" with big grins on our faces wishing we were there :mrgreen: Get some sleep and have a good flight home mate. Safe travels xx

Thanks! :)

It's Leanne I feel sorry for, having to put up with me for the last 10 days! :D

She's been an absolute legend as always!
  • All i'm gonna say is there better be a fuckin' euro tour next summer :twisted:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    All i'm gonna say is there better be a fuckin' euro tour next summer :twisted:
    Amen to that Dave!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:

I'll drink to that too :D

Can they announce it next week please, but leave the ticket sales for a few months? 8-)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

I'll drink to that too :D

Can they announce it next week please, but leave the ticket sales for a few months? 8-)
    hey!!! Back on british ground already?!?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Start saving now :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

• PkePke Posts: 846
    I,M TOUR HORNY :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Yvi, still in Canada but Leanne and I have begun the journey home.
    Ello....
    Tour end for me, gutted.com
    Will need help from you peeps for the depression...
    I lubbs you all xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Jennytree wrote:

You guys know something we don't? ;)
  • dottles wrote:
    Ello....
    Tour end for me, gutted.com
    Will need help from you peeps for the depression...
    I lubbs you all xx

:D:D:D:D
  • Pke wrote:
    :shock:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    :thumbup:
    Pke wrote:
    No shows for the Veddertowns this year... :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    :thumbup:
    Pke wrote:
    No shows for the Veddertowns this year... :cry:
    But you do have a poster :)
  • hola!!!!!!!!que pasa amigos???

need to practice my Spanish now.. :mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    hola!!!!!!!!que pasa amigos???

need to practice my Spanish now.. :mrgreen:

Welcome home Dimi, I can't believe how many pictures of you are flying round on fb at the moment. :)