euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Pke wrote:
    ayeeeeeee hows it goin :D

How's you and your fab wife?
    Missing me? :D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Sian, tis looking positive for ye if yer getting calls and the likes, you should have a nifty job in no time :D

Dimi, hope yer not up to too much divilment with yer strike - dunnae be taking too much crap from them though. Sounds like the govt. want all your money :cry:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Sian, tis looking positive for ye if yer getting calls and the likes, you should have a nifty job in no time :D

Dimi, hope yer not up to too much divilment with yer strike - dunnae be taking too much crap from them though. Sounds like the govt. want all your money :cry:

I saw the strikes online this morning... I thought of you over there Dimi :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Weekend! Finally. It has been the longest week. Finally starting to feel normal again. I need the next tour already!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:
    :sick: no more weeknight drinking! How are you dude? :|
    Pke wrote:

i,m good dude apart from not being able to sleep last night because some one i know kept drunkingly texting me misspelled messages at 1am this morning

wonder who that could have been :lol::lol::lol::lol:;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    hi buddy :)

aloha from cold wet scotland :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

babe when you an pearl jam cumimg to sunny scotland we need to make a date for a party 8-)

i need to come up with something to do for susans 40th send me ideas cause unless its arranging following pj round about i,m rubbish at that kind of stuff
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

babe when you an pearl jam cumimg to sunny scotland we need to make a date for a party 8-)

i need to come up with something to do for susans 40th send me ideas cause unless its arranging following pj round about i,m rubbish at that kind of stuff

A spa weekend and a family portrait??
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

Weekend away somewhere without the kids and Pearl Jam fans?
  • Options
    PISSED OFF

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    PISSED OFF

What's up dude? Anything we can help with?
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    PISSED OFF

Beat up every member of staff in my student union. Bunch of wankers!!!!

apart from that i'm grand.

Pizza on the way :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    PISSED OFF

Sounds like fun... lets get a lynch mob! Few motorbike chains etc should do the trick!

Pizza is always a good solution! Epic win in Tescos'es today, Pizza Express pizzas at £2 a go.
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    PISSED OFF

Dominos Gourmet pizzas are nice, I had one on Tuesday after the Orange debacle (good old vouchers thru the door!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Hmmm... I shall have to sort of my Scotland visit! - not sure about PJ tho ;)
    When is Susan's birthday?
  • Options
    Hello peeps!

How's your Friday evening??? I'm relaxing on here while Dave cooks my dinner with a cup of tea waiting to crack a bottle of vino... I've applied for 13 jobs in the last 24 hours, I need a break damnit!! :evil:

I want pizza... but I think i've had enough cheese today :? We have lentil ragu for noms :mrgreen:

Dave waves from his shackles in the kitchen by the way... :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Hello peeps!

How's your Friday evening??? I'm relaxing on here while Dave cooks my dinner with a cup of tea waiting to crack a bottle of vino... I've applied for 13 jobs in the last 24 hours, I need a break damnit!! :evil:

I want pizza... but I think i've had enough cheese today :? We have lentil ragu for noms :mrgreen:

Ello gorgeous,
    I have had vegetable curry and rice for my dinner, I have kir royale snowglobes for dessert and I have a bottle of locally made blush cider open.
    13 jobs, blinking 'eck! I did have a look at Brum Council for you today, there's not much, mainly in schools.
  • Options
    Hello peeps!

13 applications in 24 hours is amazing going! Definitely chill-time required!

Too much cheese? Is this possible? Have pizza tomorrow instead! I think I'm going to stock up on the Pizza Express ones while they're on offer, it would be foolhardy not to!

Friday evening is going well, I've finally recovered from the ice-cream overload in work! I have boxed up CD player ready for it to go back to the factory on Monday for some repairs... damn power surge, I shall have to go next door to WPD and find out who I need to shout at! :D Bunch of amateurs. On the plus side, more time to spin vinyl! Posted off Yvi's and Sarah's posters as well.

Tomorrow I shall mostly be having a lie-in to watch the rugby, a long leisurely breakfast and read of the paper, bimble into town and see what Jamie can sell me in the way of vinyl, have to visit my nan in hospital in the evening so doing the whole family thing... give them all the unhealthy stuff I brought them back from Canada!

Sunday we have a home game against London Wasps so I will mostly be ruining my voice ready for work on Monday!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps!

Ello gorgeous,
    I have had vegetable curry and rice for my dinner, I have kir royale snowglobes for dessert and I have a bottle of locally made blush cider open.
    13 jobs, blinking 'eck! I did have a look at Brum Council for you today, there's not much, mainly in schools.

Aye, I'm not pissing about ;)
    I've looked at Birmingham Council but they're about as useful as a chocolate fireguard :roll: Thanks anyways though! :D

Seeing Chris tomorrow... Then it's work for another week... and then HEN NIGHT :shock:

• Options
    I've looked at Birmingham Council but they're about as useful as a chocolate fireguard :roll: Thanks anyways though! :D:

They're about as much use as a chocolate fire guard if you want to get them to do anything as well...
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hello peeps!

13 applications in 24 hours is amazing going! Definitely chill-time required!

Too much cheese? Is this possible? Have pizza tomorrow instead! I think I'm going to stock up on the Pizza Express ones while they're on offer, it would be foolhardy not to!

Friday evening is going well, I've finally recovered from the ice-cream overload in work! I have boxed up CD player ready for it to go back to the factory on Monday for some repairs... damn power surge, I shall have to go next door to WPD and find out who I need to shout at! :D Bunch of amateurs. On the plus side, more time to spin vinyl! Posted off Yvi's and Sarah's posters as well.

Tomorrow I shall mostly be having a lie-in to watch the rugby, a long leisurely breakfast and read of the paper, bimble into town and see what Jamie can sell me in the way of vinyl, have to visit my nan in hospital in the evening so doing the whole family thing... give them all the unhealthy stuff I brought them back from Canada!

Sunday we have a home game against London Wasps so I will mostly be ruining my voice ready for work on Monday!

Allreet me old mucker!!

Yes, too much cheese... on the job hunt this afternoon I ate a triple pack of cheese sandwiches, a cheese and onion pasty and a bag of cheese and onion crisps... I don't normally eat like that but I had no lunch and... erm... well... I wanted to pig out :oops:

What vinyl will you be spinning this evening? :D

At some point I need to file some forms to the financial ombudsman... after I've been to the bank tomorrow... :think:

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,520
    when Sian is in the thread ,all are better..just saying.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Hahahaha!! I'm back baby!! 8-)

How's you??? Can't wait to get a big Dimitris hug in 2 months :mrgreen:

• Options
    Aye, I'm not pissing about ;)
    I've looked at Birmingham Council but they're about as useful as a chocolate fireguard :roll: Thanks anyways though! :D

Seeing Chris tomorrow... Then it's work for another week... and then HEN NIGHT :shock:

They've 131 vacancies at the minute but as with everywhere right now, it is stuff either school based or that hasn't been filled via the internal vacancy process. I get local government alerts for jobs, so have widened it to include the Midlands ;)
    Getting any vacancy to external advert is an absolute nightmare in local government at the minute. Have you had a look at the Courts, the hospitals (opt for a Foundation Trust or GP if there are any jobs about!)

Gawddamn I miss you lot so much ... (yes one bottle of cider down ;):lol: )
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!!!

Hey Sian, I wish you the best luck! I went on an application rampage like that last week and so far, not even a phone call -.-

Around here it's beer&football night... not my team though so I'm here being antisocial while everybody's watching the game (so beer night only for me XD)!
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    Allreet me old mucker!!

Yes, too much cheese... on the job hunt this afternoon I ate a triple pack of cheese sandwiches, a cheese and onion pasty and a bag of cheese and onion crisps... I don't normally eat like that but I had no lunch and... erm... well... I wanted to pig out :oops:

What vinyl will you be spinning this evening? :D

At some point I need to file some forms to the financial ombudsman... after I've been to the bank tomorrow... :think:

Tonight's playlist is as follows:

Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail
    The Horrible Crowes - Elsie
    Marillion - Script For A Jesters Tear
    Tom Waits - The Heart Of Saturday Night
    Tom Waits - Closing Time

then if there's time I might stick on Josh T Pearson's Last Of The Country Gentlemen because it is one of my top 5 of the year so far...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

That means you have more cider, so you're doing better than me. I am on the last one, and Morriscums didn't have any Thatchers left when I went earlier.

We all miss you too!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,520

Hahahaha!! I'm back baby!! 8-)

How's you??? Can't wait to get a big Dimitris hug in 2 months :mrgreen:
    same here :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dimitris,
    I meant to say, Toronto airport had no snowglobes...they did however have 'I love Toronto' snowglobe pens - so I bought you one of them :) I'll send it over
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That means you have more cider, so you're doing better than me. I am on the last one, and Morriscums didn't have any Thatchers left when I went earlier.

We all miss you too!

Cornwall Food and Drink festival this weekend, so popped in the marquee on the way to M&S for my dinner, and picked up three bottles for a fiver.
    http://www.cornishorchards.co.uk/products.php?cID=1