euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Claireack wrote:
    hola!!!!!!!!que pasa amigos???

need to practice my Spanish now.. :mrgreen:

Welcome home Dimi, I can't believe how many pictures of you are flying round on fb at the moment. :)
    yep..but i think that its like the 10% of the ones taken..lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
    evening peeps...I am home, in need of hugs and could sleep standing up!
    feeling a bit :crazy: :crazy:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    i know what it is..and believe me...mine was worst..lol
    wellcome back and thanks for the snowglobes :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:

congratulations
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Got home about an hour ago, post tour now feeling a bit :cry: :( :shock: :evil: and think it's probably worth trying to sleep as I'm back in the office on Monday morning!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Got home about an hour ago, post tour now feeling a bit :cry: :( :shock: :evil: and think it's probably worth trying to sleep as I'm back in the office on Monday morning!

Welcome home laddie :D

Best start saving for next summer :mrgreen:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ilockyer wrote:

Glad you made it back, have a good rest. I'm tempted to stay up for this relay even though I'm ridiculously tired.
  • morning peeps.. :)
    ilockyer wrote:

Welcome home laddie :D

Best start saving for next summer :mrgreen:

You know it mate. Even if the band don't come over, we should all go on tour anyway!
    Photos being uploaded to facebook...slowly!!

I googled flight prices to Vancouver earlier :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Photos being uploaded to facebook...slowly!!

I googled flight prices to Vancouver earlier :(

I looked this morning... just glad my PPI refunds haven't come through!
  • Morning all! :D Welcome back Leanne & Ian :mrgreen: Been great looking at all your photos :D

How is everyone?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Morning all! :D Welcome back Leanne & Ian :mrgreen: Been great looking at all your photos :D

How is everyone?
    hi hun!!!seeya in 2 months :)

How is everyone?
    hi hun!!!seeya in 2 months :)

Hello D!! :D You're looking good in the tour photos!! :mrgreen: Looking forward to seeing you in 2 months... I sincerely hope your hugs are just as good as they always were ;):D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Ello peeps,
    Sian :wave: :wave: will post up your zombie pin up mag later this week :D
    Glad you liked the pics :)

Back to work tomorrow, am full of cold :( but my PJ Twenty soundtrack just arrived :D
    Hope you're all going to see the film tomorrow!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,

Back to work tomorrow, am full of cold :( but my PJ Twenty soundtrack just arrived :D
    Our cinema is so slow we're still waiting for The Empire Strikes Back to show here Leanne so I'll get the dvd in October. :D

Still, I'm hoping the book and cd have arrived today!!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,

Our cinema is so slow we're still waiting for The Empire Strikes Back to show here Leanne so I'll get the dvd in October. :D

Still, I'm hoping the book and cd have arrived today!!

:lol::lol::lol: we're the same down here! If I hadn't have seen it in Toronto, I wouldn't see it until the DVD is out.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well I'm really pleased they're showing at Vue in Carlisle. Came as a bit of a surprise to be honest, otherwise I definately would have waited for the DVD.
    First day back at work was absolute hell, I have a new manager and to say it is my worst nightmare would be an understatement. I'm starting an escape tunnel tomorrow!

PJ20 Book/Soundtrack were no-shows from Amazon, despite being sent on Friday...

On an up note, this Neil Young & Pearl Jam bootleg from 1995 is sounding immense!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I am excited about this evening! It'll be the nearest I'll get to being at a PJ show this year, and knowing that most of you will be watching at the same time too is great :D It'll be like a virtual PJ show :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • have fun at the movie guys..you gonna love it!!! :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dimi, when are you shipping off to SA?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Dimi, when are you shipping off to SA?
    at 10th november if i find the money for the flight :lol:
    Have I been on holiday? It doesn't feel like it!!
  • dottles wrote:
    Have I been on holiday? It doesn't feel like it!!
    tell me about it.. :lol:
    Evening all! Better day in work today, apart from nearly falling asleep at my desk... so am not going to the cinema in favour of a very lazy night in. Roll on Saturday when I can catch up properly on my sleep!
  • Well, that was rather awesome :D

Just need to say the same to y'all as I said in Dublin Crew....

I fucking well love you guys!! :mrgreen:<3 xx

• Well, that was rather awesome :D

Just need to say the same to y'all as I said in Dublin Crew....

I fucking well love you guys!! :mrgreen:<3 xx
    love u too hun..seeya in 2 months :)
    Affnoon peeps,
    How are we all doing?
  • dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,
    How are we all doing?
    we need a tour..and some million dollars.. :D