euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sian is very violent...
    I am not! You bloody started it! I have bruises!

and my hand is still cold...

Sweet dreams Dimi!! :D<3

Morning all :wave:

No I believe you struck first.

Your house is very cold!

Put a jumper on... You wanna be grateful we're allowing you to stay there unattended :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Now now children!!
    Morning peeps, I hope all us well.
    Missing you all, tho have to say Montreal was pretty awesome last night. Solid set and a good crowd. I was middle of the floor, middle of the row, direct with Ed's mic so had a great view as tall people seemed to be either side.
    Gonna look around the place today, didnt do much of that yesterday.
    It was fun sitting in on the radio show last night too, interesting to see it all coming together.
    I best get up, will miss brekkie otherwise.
    Xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Now now children!!
    Missing you all, tho have to say Montreal was pretty awesome last night. Solid set and a good crowd. I was middle of the floor, middle of the row, direct with Ed's mic so had a great view as tall people seemed to be either side.
    It was fun sitting in on the radio show last night too, interesting to see it all coming together.
    Xx

Glad you're ok and having fun hunny :mrgreen: What's Montreal like? is there much to see? xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi Leanne!!!

Damn those bickering kids! :mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Leanne!!! Woo hoo!!

Glad all is well and you're having a good time :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Now now children!!
    Xx

Glad to hear your having a good time.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • My birthday today, and i got a great present from the wife so far - her stinking cold :lol:
    my throats in agony, nose blocked and thumping headache. :x , be as well getting stinking drunk now, hey thats a good idea :lol::lol:

so how is everyone today, better than me i hope. and to those in the states, or canada hope your having a blast.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    My birthday today, and i got a great present from the wife so far - her stinking cold :lol:
    my throats in agony, nose blocked and thumping headache. :x , be as well getting stinking drunk now, hey thats a good idea :lol::lol:

so how is everyone today, better than me i hope. and to those in the states, or canada hope your having a blast.

Hope that despite your cold (which I'm quite sure will have now turned into man-flu ;) ) that you are having a great birthday.

:D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy, happy birthday titch! Hope you can eat a bit of birthday cake! Anyway... loads of whisky. That will sort out the cold/man flu! :mrgreen:
  • thank you, and it didn't turn into man flu, and it actually cleared up, although i can feel it creeping back, think its going to be one of those morning and night time ones, anyway had a good day and been spoilt,and eating my homemade chocolate birthday cake now, and my wife even put cherries and cream in one side to make it a black forrest just for me. and i'm slowly getting drunk. and amongst gifts that i got from my wife was the all encompassing trip book, which i'm looking forward to reading.
    I just wrote a long message and it vanished :(
    So, hello peeps. I hope you and yours are all good.
    I am now in Toronto, got here this avvo. We will be joined by Sarah later.
    Off to Niagara Falls tomorrow, then two days of touristy things before the two PJ shows.
    I've been told I didn't sound Cornish on the radio show - that's probably a good thing!! :)
    I really want tix to the repeat screening of the film but I don't think it's going to happen :( oh well, we have the CN tower to go up etc...
    Xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Saw Sarah saying she was setting off on fb.

Have a fantastic time!
  • hi peepes ..all ok back home?toronto calling..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    hi peepes ..all ok back home?toronto calling..

I have seen so many pics on fb this last week it's unbelievable!

:D
  • Just thought it would be awesome to be able to change the name of the topic to 'euro tour 2012'. Hopefully...
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
    Just thought it would be awesome to be able to change the name of the topic to 'euro tour 2012'. Hopefully...
    Yeah but not until we know for sure :)
  • Yeah, I just mean that no Euro shows for 2011 was predictable but sad nonetheless. 2 years without a Pearl Jam show is too much, so fingers crossed for a 2012 comeback!
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
    Yeah, I just mean that no Euro shows for 2011 was predictable but sad nonetheless. 2 years without a Pearl Jam show is too much, so fingers crossed for a 2012 comeback!

Agree, definately fingers crossed for next year.
  • Morning for all those not overseas :D

Can anyone recommend a similar website to this one?

http://www.photobox.co.uk/

I'm thinking of getting my Africa photos made into a book like I did with the Euro PJ tour last year but I want to look at the competition first.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning for all those not overseas :D

Can anyone recommend a similar website to this one?

http://www.photobox.co.uk/

I'm thinking of getting my Africa photos made into a book like I did with the Euro PJ tour last year but I want to look at the competition first.

I've used vistaprint to make a calendar before. Presume they may do photobooks??
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    I've used vistaprint to make a calendar before. Presume they may do photobooks??

Cheers me dear, i'll have a goose.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    chime wrote:

There's loads of sites out there doing these. Let us know what you find as will need to create one!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Boots online link into a company to produce them too...
    I get almost daily offers from photobox so can keep an eye on them if you like?
    P.s. Hello from Toronto, last nights show was just awesome and I wish we coulda all been together to share it xx
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    P.s. Hello from Toronto, last nights show was just awesome and I wish we coulda all been together to share it xx

What Leanne said :) For all the fun we've had, it's not been the same without you guys.

So far it's been an awesome holiday, can't thank Leanne enough for persuading me to make the trip when I was being so indecisive and flaky just before tickets went on sale.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Hello, on the train to Ottawa... Thought I would say howdy. Hope you're all well xx
  • ilockyer wrote:
    chime wrote:

There's loads of sites out there doing these. Let us know what you find as will need to create one!

Too many photos though, that's the problem...
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Just thought it would be awesome to be able to change the name of the topic to 'euro tour 2012'. Hopefully...

your words in the band's ears.. ;)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What Leanne said :) For all the fun we've had, it's not been the same without you guys.

So far it's been an awesome holiday, can't thank Leanne enough for persuading me to make the trip when I was being so indecisive and flaky just before tickets went on sale.
    I wish I wasn't so indecisive and flaky!! I've been listening to the PJ20 boots this week and I'm really praying for a tour over here next year. Been following all your fb photos which makes it even worse. Glad all are having and have had fun though. Dimi's trip looked amazing but I always thought it would be nothing less... :D Paul has picked up a t-shirt for me in Toronto so I have a souvenir at least and there's better news to come... ;) :silent:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    [
    I wish I wasn't so indecisive and flaky!! I've been listening to the PJ20 boots this week and I'm really praying for a tour over here next year. Been following all your fb photos which makes it even worse. Glad all are having and have had fun though. Dimi's trip looked amazing but I always thought it would be nothing less... :D Paul has picked up a t-shirt for me in Toronto so I have a souvenir at least and there's better news to come... ;) :silent:

Better news to come, do tell gary. big day tomorrow, has it got anything to do with that.

Talking of the 15th and big 4 - 0 any plans.
    Good grief! I cannot believe that the Vue cinema in Carlisle is going to show the PJ20 movie. I'm a happy bunny :D