euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Nurse was great, didn't give me 'burns' dressings which are a pain in the arse, gave me some others to use if needed. Still got to try not to wear closed in shoes unless I have to for another week or so...

Now I have that strange butterfly feeling!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    This is turning into my personal thread!
    I just rang Orange about mobile data, rang them earlier in the week but just couldn't bare to part with £60 for it! Anyway, rang back, lovely chap on the phone, I explained that I really didn't want to pay £60, he asked where I was going on holiday, what I was doing...turns out he's a PJ fan, really jealous as would love to be going to Alpine. He asks me to wait twenty minutes and he'll call me back.... he's managed to convince his boss that I am the coolest person he's spoken to in an age and I deserve a good deal - so I got it for £25 instead of £60 :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That's fantastic Leanne!!! Have a fantastic time!!

:D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning to anyone who isn't on a transatlantic journey (or already there)! Any exciting plans for the weekend?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Morning to anyone who isn't on a transatlantic journey (or already there)! Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Edinburgh this weekend. Sort Uni stuff out Monday and Tuesday and then go to Coventry to see Sian and Dave mid week and then maybe a piss up in Warrington on Saturday night.

Just renewed my membership too. It expired in May.

What is that Eddie dvd like? Is it worth a look?
    Mornin'
    How are we all?
    Dave you are a busy bee :D Enjoy catching up with Sian and Dave, pass on hugs and kisses from me.
    I like the Eddie DVD, much more than I thought I would. I love the cover of Blackbird.

Heathrow is a strange place you know....
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi all!

No stopping you Dave!

Leanne - good to hear about your toes.. It's hot over there, so open shoes/sandals will be 'de rigeur' anyway!
  • dottles wrote:
    Mornin'
    How are we all?
    Dave you are a busy bee :D Enjoy catching up with Sian and Dave, pass on hugs and kisses from me.
    I like the Eddie DVD, much more than I thought I would. I love the cover of Blackbird.

Heathrow is a strange place you know....

Have fun in Chicago and Canada :D
  • :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    :D
    Hellooooo! Waiting at London Heathrow airport for my connection flight to Chiiicagooooooo
    See you soon in person or on her on Tuesday again :D
    I guess it's going to be fairly quiet in here this weekend :(
    Gosh it has been quiet in here!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    i am too gutted that im not there to post here much haha
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Chances are this will be the last post from me... unless I get bored at Heathrow on Tuesday morning! :D

Pretty much got everything packed, or sat by the case waiting to be packed! Just waiting on some stuff to dry so it too can go into the case. How I'm going to get any work done tomorrow I don't know...

Can't believe it's come round so soon, just a shame the rest of you aren't joining us!

Dave, have fun in Coventry, party hard!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Have a fantastic time Ian!! I am jealous again :D
    Hello Euro peeps - here or elsewhere!

Have a great time Ian!
  • Hi all.

Still adjusting to life back in the UK.

Safe travels Ian. Wish I was going to Canada...
    Still adjusting to life back in the UK..

Rain.........
    Hello peeps, and greetings from Chicago!
    I hope you're all well, I am missing you all.
    Yvi has just left and I head for Montreal tomorrow, the weekend was amazing it had some awesome highs and a bit of a low...but hey sometimes you need that to feel how lucky you are...the shows were great, loved them.
    I just wanted to make sure you were all coolio, I'll check in again soon xxx
  • hi euro peeps.....the weekend was...amazing...
    now..ny .. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hi guys! :wave:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'd love to be going to Canada - much more than Chicago for some reason!

Dimi - I've seen some photos of you on FB, yer lookin' well ;)

Leanne, Ian, keep us updated and have awesome travels!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    So pleased all the Euro peeps seems to have had such a good time :thumbup:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    hi euro peeps.....the weekend was...amazing...
    now..ny .. 8-)

:wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Sian is very violent...
    Is she abusing you DT? I see that Dave can protect you!

'morning all!
  • morning there..im going to sleep.then tomorrow..fallon show..
    .love ya all :)
    Love ya! Sweet dreams.... xxx
    I am not! You bloody started it! I have bruises!

and my hand is still cold...

Sweet dreams Dimi!! :D<3

Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I am not! You bloody started it! I have bruises!

and my hand is still cold...

Sweet dreams Dimi!! :D<3

Morning all :wave:

No I believe you struck first.

Your house is very cold!