euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Enough of the dissin' of Truro!

Recorded Doctor Who, will watch it later.

Since when does "pretty odd" count as "dissin'"? :D Truro's alright... St Austell is better though, if only for its brewery!

we call St Austell, St Awful....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    we call St Austell, St Awful....

Is that 'cause it's full of dole claiming layabout chavs? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    I was front row! And it was great! People were moshing nothing compared to PJ Hyde Park, last year.

Excellent, sounds like you had a great time! Who else was on the bill?

Actually, I only went there for the Foo Fighters and I wasn't basically interested in the other bands:

Smith Westerns
    Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA)
    CSS
    The Kills
    Foo Fighters

Well, I admit CSS was very good and very entertaining, the Kills were Ok, but it's not my cup of tea.

For the rest... meh: Odd Future (I hate rap) and Smith Western (Boring).

Of course I remained at the main stage, but there were three other ones
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Good Afternoon peeps,
    I hope you are all well.
    I am having a strange day, it feels odd, probably because it is a bank holiday. I haven't started packing but I have started thinking about it :D
    Last antibiotic today, so hopefully I shall begin to feel human again.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Good Afternoon peeps,
    I hope you are all well.
    I am having a strange day, it feels odd, probably because it is a bank holiday. I haven't started packing but I have started thinking about it :D

Bank Holiday Sundays are kinda weird. I have done some of the tidying I intended to, but have cleared the mountain of washing. Really should consider starting packing I guess.
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Good Afternoon peeps,
    I hope you are all well.

Bank Holiday Sundays are kinda weird. I have done some of the tidying I intended to, but have cleared the mountain of washing. Really should consider starting packing I guess.

You fly a week on Tuesday don't you?
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

You fly a week on Tuesday don't you?

I do, but I'm away next Saturday and busy most of the Sunday so I have to pull my finger out and get on with it!
    Howdy peeps...
    now don't die in shock - I'm packing and it's not Thursday!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well we've had a busy old weekend. Went to Solfest Fri & Sat (I skipped the Sunday but hubby went), then I had my tattoo yesterday.

I am seriously not looking forward to going back to work in the morning :(
    Londoner :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    It doesn't feel like I am going away this week :?
    dottles wrote:

Is it Thursday you fly? Has panic set in yet?

I'll be in Montreal about this time next week! Doesn't seem real, though I have got much of the stuff ready now so I just have to pack.

Insanely rubbish day today, all our systems went down meaning the customers were even more annoyed at the end of a 30 minute wait! Listening to some Iron Maiden to try and wind down...
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Is it Thursday you fly? Has panic set in yet?

I'll be in Montreal about this time next week! Doesn't seem real, though I have got much of the stuff ready now so I just have to pack.

Insanely rubbish day today, all our systems went down meaning the customers were even more annoyed at the end of a 30 minute wait! Listening to some Iron Maiden to try and wind down...

Friday I fly, Thursday night I go to London.

Uuurgh on the customers, you'll defo need to wind down :D
    :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    HEY BROTHER HOWS IT GOIN ;);)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    HEY BROTHER HOWS IT GOIN ;);)
    great at chicago :D
    yep..morning from Chicago.. :)
    yep..morning from Chicago.. :)

8-)
    :shock: :shock: :shock: there are no more days to cross off on my countdown to my holiday....
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    huuuuh? where is my post?! I just posted something a couple minutes ago and it's nothere?! :o
  • Good to be in England once more 8-)

Have fun in Chicago and Canada everyone :D
    just had lunch with 18 Italians fans.. :D:D:D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Welcome back DT!

Good riddance you others who are converging to the US for some lil' gig of some kind :roll: Just kidding.. have a fantastic time.

Dave - when everyone is back, we need to see photos, etc!
    Work finished for 20 days, already panicking I have forgotten to do something/tell someone something....

Dave, as I have already said, glad you're back safe and sound. You've been missed!

Rita, if I could have won the lottery you'd all be coming!

Tomorrow I have to go and see the burns nurse and hope she says I can wear closed in shoes - bloody toe!! :D:lol:

This time tomorrow I will be snuggled up in my cabin on the night train to London :shock:
    Thank you!

Off to the doctors then into town to get the last few bits needed.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Folks need any help I can get..viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167826

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: