euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    shit..i have so much energy for the upcoming pj20..
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D I don't as yet, but I am sure I will when I get there!
    when ill ge there ill be coolio.. :lol:

:D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    dottles wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Bye guys and have a nice sleep.

I'm waking up tomorrow morning at 4:00: I'm going to Paris to see the Foo Fighters. :-D

Enjoy, they are on fire at the minute :D

I hope so! ;)

Gosh! It's really difficult, this morning! fatigue.gif
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning peeps!

Hub... enjoy FF. Saw them recently and the were FANTASTIC!!!

Leanne - good to hear your toe is getting better!

Dimi... what can I say... :mrgreen::lol:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps!

:lol::lol: morning baby
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • So when does everybody leave for PJ20?

I leave Zanzibar tomorrow night. My time here is almost done :cry:
    So when does everybody leave for PJ20?

But have you enjoyed and will you have good memories?

I go up to Heathrow on Thursday, flying out on Friday
    Others go before me I know
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps!

Thanks Rita, had to call the docs again today - waiting for a call back - blinkin' thing!!
    You still having a meet up in the smoke this weekend? If so, have fun!!
  • dottles wrote:

Cool. When do you come home?

Went to 'prison island' today and saw some fuckin' huge tortoises! Second largest in the world.
    I'm exhausted now. Spending the rest of the day just chilling and I may book a massage tomorrow depending on price.
    dottles wrote:

Cool. When do you come home?

Went to 'prison island' today and saw some fuckin' huge tortoises! Second largest in the world.
    I'm exhausted now. Spending the rest of the day just chilling and I may book a massage tomorrow depending on price.

back in the UK on the 17th

Sounds pretty idyllic :D I have never had a massage...
    Hope you took photos of the tortoises!!
  • dottles wrote:
    back in the UK on the 17th

Sounds pretty idyllic :D I have never had a massage...
    Hope you took photos of the tortoises!!

Never had one either. I think I could do with one right now. So tired.

Yup took some good ones. I got to feed some as well.

They weren't eating pizza though.
    Never had one either. I think I could do with one right now. So tired.

Yup took some good ones. I got to feed some as well.

They weren't eating pizza though.

make the most of it whilst you can hunny!

:D:lol:

you're going to need an ultra photobook for this :D
    Athens :D
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hello everybody, how's the form

havn't visited this part of pearl jam country in a while, but i have exams coming up soon so will probably be visiting here alot more often :P
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Who made the PJ mugs??
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Niko. Production is suspended at the moment.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:

Darn :( Could do with 1 as a gift!
    Hinn wrote:

I don't blame him, it was a massive task last time!
    morning :D
    dottles wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

So many people would buy them though!
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

So many people would buy them though!

:lol: yeah but it is only him and his wife and they are already running a business with orders etc...
    here is the website - http://www.becraft.eu/
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: yeah but it is only him and his wife and they are already running a business with orders etc...
    here is the website - http://www.becraft.eu/

oo cool i seee
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps!

Really tired, but it was worth it. Awesome gig. amour1.gif
    Hub. wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps!

Really tired, but it was worth it. Awesome gig. amour1.gif

:D:D:D told ya!
    Glad you had a good time :)
    edited August 2011
    I was front row! And it was great! People were moshing but nothing compared to PJ Hyde Park, last year.
    Post edited by Hub. on
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hub. wrote:
    I was front row! And it was great! People were moshing nothing compared to PJ Hyde Park, last year.

Excellent, sounds like you had a great time! Who else was on the bill?

Only 5 more shifts at work until holidays! Today was very quiet, there was only me in the office and I actually got a lot done... most unlike me! Saturday shifts are normally about long slow breakfasts, multiple brews and much slacking!

First trip to watch our rugby team, dull game for the most part, season proper starts next week with a trip to Leicester...

Now have nothing planned for the rest of today, tomorrow will be TV time and going to see a band on Monday afternoon.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I went to see my best mate for coffee, it's Pride in Truro today so the horror on some peoples face was hilarious. Had a bit of a look round but not much as I was feeling pants, came home after a couple of hours.

No plans for the rest of the weekend, maybe packing :?
    dottles wrote:
    I went to see my best mate for coffee, it's Pride in Truro today so the horror on some peoples face was hilarious. Had a bit of a look round but not much as I was feeling pants, came home after a couple of hours.

I'm surprised anyone noticed... Truro's a pretty odd place! :D

Doctor Who was awesome, contemplating playing No Code as it's its birthday today!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm surprised anyone noticed... Truro's a pretty odd place! :D

Doctor Who was awesome, contemplating playing No Code as it's its birthday today!

Enough of the dissin' of Truro!

Recorded Doctor Who, will watch it later.
    dottles wrote:
    Enough of the dissin' of Truro!

Recorded Doctor Who, will watch it later.

Since when does "pretty odd" count as "dissin'"? :D Truro's alright... St Austell is better though, if only for its brewery!