euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Afternoon

Zanzibar is beautiful and Stone Town is amazing but a lot smaller then I thought. It's really easy to get lost in the narrow alley ways. Went on a Dolphin and Red Colobus Monkey tour today. I was sick overboard due to my hangover this morning. Didn't get in until 2am this morning and the hotel door was locked so I had to phone them to let me in :mrgreen:

The monkeys are so used to tourists that you can just walk right up to them without it really bothering them.

being sick - bloody students!! ;);)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    redrock wrote:
    New kitten for me (well... for G - she's paying). :mrgreen: Will have a 'name this cat' thread tomorrow when I can post pics!

sqweeeeeee - new kitten :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Evening peeps,
    been to the docs, on uber powerful antibiotics :cry: ouch, oooh, ouch!
    it's got 10 days to heal...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Dimi is gonna be uncle..for second time :D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Awwww, huge congratulations, another lucky lickle one in the Dimitris family!
    Love, hugs and health to your sister (I am guessing)
    dottles wrote:

thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :D so fuckin happy!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :D so fuckin happy!!!!!!

and so you should be, your nephew is so cute, and obviously very loved.
    maybe a niece this time :)
    dottles wrote:
    and so you should be, your nephew is so cute, and obviously very loved.
    maybe a niece this time :)
    exactly what i wish..my nephew rocks..today i spent alot of time alone with him..we laugh,i give him food..
    i change him,play ..awesome.. :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Congratulations Dimi! And Dimi's sister!!

dottles wrote:
    sqweeeeeee - new kitten :D:D
    Bringing her home this afternoon :D
    morning..train tickets for Athens booked..friday the journey starts.... :D:D:D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

:clap:
    Guys... go check it out and give your input.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=166739
    redrock wrote:
    Guys... go check it out and give your input.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=166739
    :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

Congratulations!!! If a niece will be much more trouble than a nephew!
    morning..train tickets for Athens booked..friday the journey starts.... :D:D:D

Excited much?

5 years ago today was my first PJ show, and 2 weeks today I fly to Montreal to see my 11th!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    hello hello..
    ian im frikkin ready..lol
    hello hello..

You've been ready since before the announcement!
    dottles wrote:
    hello hello..

:roll:
    dottles wrote:
    hello hello..

:roll:

don't roll your eyes at me young man or I shall give you a talking to next week! :D:lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Afternoon :D

Hub, you've changed your picture, now I'll get confused.
    :D
    'morning euro peeps.
    Howdy! How are we all?
    I hope everyone is happy and well.
    I am trying to finish stuff off in the office before I go away, I am sure I will forget something!
    My toe I think is healing, at least I blinking hope it is, but it defo doesn't look pretty :cry:
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Bye guys and have a nice sleep.

I'm waking up tomorrow morning at 4:00: I'm going to Paris to see the Foo Fighters. :-D
    shit..i have so much energy for the upcoming pj20..
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy! How are we all?
    I hope everyone is happy and well.
    I am trying to finish stuff off in the office before I go away, I am sure I will forget something!
    My toe I think is healing, at least I blinking hope it is, but it defo doesn't look pretty :cry:

Tell me about it, I've just realised that I have effectively no time to do anything between now and going away!

I'm trying to get my room organised and tidy before I go, a mammoth task. Have managed to file the piles of paper that were growing on the floor, and found a load of stuff to take into work and shred. It would be really nice, just for once, to come back to a tidy place. I doubt it's going to happen.

As for work, I have a feeling it's going to be fun when I go back. I'm the only one in our office who can quality check letters before they're sent out... so it may be that either a load of crap goes out the door or nothing. Either way, I don't care, anything that goes wrong while I'm away can be dealt with by someone else. That's what cow-orkers are for, right?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Hub. wrote:
    Bye guys and have a nice sleep.

I'm waking up tomorrow morning at 4:00: I'm going to Paris to see the Foo Fighters. :-D

Enjoy, they are on fire at the minute :D
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D I don't as yet, but I am sure I will when I get there!
    dottles wrote:

:D:D:D I don't as yet, but I am sure I will when I get there!
    when ill ge there ill be coolio.. :lol: