euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Leanne - are you feeling better from the other night??
    No, not really. Just going through one of those phases I think, just feeling emotional and like an ousider looking in on everything, all introverted. Work isn't helping so having time off soon will help that I hope.

I'm not bad, just not feeling 'right' you know what I mean...

Anyway, enough of my moaning on!

How's you? You on holiday?

Know exactly what you mean, hang on in there it will pass.

Off work now until after the bank holiday - hooray!! Feel tired right down to my bones so hoping to be re-energised.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Hey everyone! Drum and VT - long time no hear! Leanne, hope you feel 'right' pretty soon.

Friday! At 1.30pm, I am starting my week off :mrgreen:

She's fine she just misses me that's all :lol:

Placement finished now. It was raining for 4 hours straight this morning so I had to get the school to drop me in town as there is no public transport due to all the mud. The 4 x 4 was skidding everywhere. Oh the fun :mrgreen:

there maybe some truth in that Dave ;):lol::lol:

Enjoy Zanzibar, don't forget my pressie :lol::lol:
    Tho seriously, have a great time!
    Your photos have been grand to see.

andthanks Red xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Claireack wrote:

Know exactly what you mean, hang on in there it will pass.

Off work now until after the bank holiday - hooray!! Feel tired right down to my bones so hoping to be re-energised.

I am sure you will, any plans?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Morning Dimitris, enjoying the first few days of your holiday my lovely?
    dottles wrote:

yes..and making plans..how the hell,im gonna spent the less money i can...cos need them for usa-canada.hahaha
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

yes..and making plans..how the hell,im gonna spent the less money i can...cos need them for usa-canada.hahaha

You've only got a week, visit relatives and let them keep you company, feed and water you :lol:
    Look after your gorgeous nephew :D
    dottles wrote:

You've only got a week, visit relatives and let them keep you company, feed and water you :lol:
    Look after your gorgeous nephew :D
    oh the nephew..he is like a candy you wana eat him!!!..and i teach him stuff..last night to give kiss to women boobs..and after that to say.."oh..po po"!!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    What a great uncle, Dimi :? :lol: Just don't eat him... I think there may be a law against that :mrgreen:

Making some kind of apple cake in a bit. Was going to make a quatre quarts aux pommes but might just make a German apple cake... hmmm...
    redrock wrote:
    What a great uncle, Dimi :? :lol: Just don't eat him... I think there may be a law against that :mrgreen: ...
    he he..no worries...ill not..he the best..love this little guy..and ill teach him usefull stuff..the ones dont learn by your mother or at school......he he :mrgreen:
    Awww Dimitris he sounds an immense little chap :D
    I am one of these stupidly maternal people. My friends who have children regularily give me crying babies etc to sooth. I think it comes from being in such a large matriarchal family and being the eldest grandchild, so I always had babies and children around me when I was growing up.

Rita, mmmmmm cake! :mrgreen:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Ugh, children.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • I have arrived in Zanzibar. Just at the hotel as my room isn't ready yet and then once i'm checked in I am off for a walk and in search of some breakfast/lunch. Was up at 5.30 yesterday for the 8 hour coach journey to Dar es Salaam and I was up at 5.30 this morning to catch the ferry at 7.00am. Gonna walk down to the beach front later.
    I have arrived in Zanzibar. Just at the hotel as my room isn't ready yet and then once i'm checked in I am off for a walk and in search of some breakfast/lunch. Was up at 5.30 yesterday for the 8 hour coach journey to Dar es Salaam and I was up at 5.30 this morning to catch the ferry at 7.00am. Gonna walk down to the beach front later.
    enjoy buddy..and good snday to all :)
    ooOOoo.... beach! Enjoy Zanzibar!

'morning Dimi, 'morning all!
    Ello peeps...
    well, just in time for me to go away I have an infected toe :(
    currently all bandaged and covered in iodine, and if not I might need antibiotics - bleddy rubbish timing!!

Last night I met up with a friend I've not seen for a few months which was lovely, he cooked dinner and then we watched Banksy's Exit Through The Gift Shop. Hope you've all been enjoying your weekends.
    I can't help but think how much the WM3, now they are free, are enjoying theirs, mind you the outside is going to take a hell of a lot of getting used to after 18 years!
    Leanne - you need that nail off! Go see a podiatrist, the inflammation won't go until the piece of nail that's been digging in has gone.

Feel for you - it's not at all nice :(
    Claireack wrote:
    Leanne - you need that nail off! Go see a podiatrist, the inflammation won't go until the piece of nail that's been digging in has gone.

Feel for you - it's not at all nice :(

Claire, been to see the doctor twice about it but they will not do anything with the nail until I have something like 7 episodes in year. So can't see them doing anything this time especially before I go away :(
    The way it works up here is that if you have a problem with your feet generally you can sel-refer into the NHS Podiatry service, we triage the referral then ask you to come for an assessment. We would treat you at the assessment and discuss the best course of action.

As it's so close to the trip if you can get in to see a private podiatrist before you go that would be best. Some NHS Pod depts keep a list of private practitioners. Or could try the Societies website, I think if you google Feet for Life it takes you there.

I just chucked out this months society mag, I'll just go look in the bin.
    Leanne - just went on their website and they do do a self-referral system in your area. Prob too late for before you go, but a good idea long-term.

Www.cornwallandislesofscilly.nhs.uk/Cor ... iatry.aspx

Hopefully I wrote that down correctly - don't know how to cut and paste on my phone.

There is a referral form that you can download. Honestly, they are really much better to see than your GP when it comes to feet. They might see you before you go, if we triaged a referral from you and it said infected/antibiotics we would fit you in within a couple of days.

Anyway, for now, bathe it in salt water when you change the dressing - it's great for healing wounds.

Sorry to sound a foot bore, just doing what I do it's hard not to go on about it.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Afternoon all. Hope everyone is well. Still clinging onto some nice weather up here but I don't think it'll hang around for much longer. Trying to decide what to do with 14 days remaining holidays? I know what I'd like to do with them but Wisconsin/Canada/S.America are all not in the budget this time. I can't believe PJ have sold out a 67000 capacity stadium! If there was a show to film for a dvd that's the one I'd pick. It's been a great summer and the kids will finally go back to school on Tuesday... :D Hope all the US/Canada bound are all suitably excited now, I know I would be but I'm excited for you all and I know the universal PJ fans gathering will be something to remember as much as the shows.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Ello peeps,
    How are you all? All well I hope.
    Huggles all round xx
    nice day :D
    1st day off work today and I decide to clean out the kitchen cupboards.

I think I've gone loopy.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hinn wrote:
    Ugh, children.

Horrible things, school should be 24/7/365 until they turn 18 IMO.

Had a great weekend at Beautiful Days festival, although any hope of sleep at any point over the weekend was ruined by some child a few tents away spending all night barfing up and crying... if it was that ill they should've left it at home.

Great festival though, highlights being the Afro Celt Sound System, Flogging Molly, Carter USM and Levellers acoustic set on the Friday. Their headline performance last night started off really badly, they had to play the first 3 songs at about 2/3 the normal speed and even then the singer was incoherent. Whatever he took when he went offstage during the 4th song sorted him out though.

I have 9.5 days of work left until I go to Canada. Shouldn't be too bad.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Afternoon

Zanzibar is beautiful and Stone Town is amazing but a lot smaller then I thought. It's really easy to get lost in the narrow alley ways. Went on a Dolphin and Red Colobus Monkey tour today. I was sick overboard due to my hangover this morning. Didn't get in until 2am this morning and the hotel door was locked so I had to phone them to let me in :mrgreen:

The monkeys are so used to tourists that you can just walk right up to them without it really bothering them.
    @Dave... 'sick overboard'... eeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwwww!

Happy you are enjoying yourself though! :mrgreen:

New kitten for me (well... for G - she's paying). :mrgreen: Will have a 'name this cat' thread tomorrow when I can post pics!