euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Does anybody fancy getting together on the Saturday night of the Foo's? Hubby and I will be down and it would be great to meet up with some people. :)
    I am going to the Foos on the Saturday so would be up for meeting up, I know Pippa and Chris are there that day too.

My pics from the Foos in Berlin are on Facebook now :D

Oooo that would be good. Will definately have a look at the pics :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Cool, I managed to snap a few good pics :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    kalimera :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Good grief, it's absolutely chucking it down here. The water is bouncing back about 4 inches.
    Claireack wrote:
    Good grief, it's absolutely chucking it down here. The water is bouncing back about 4 inches.
    :shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hurumpf - in need of hugs. Gotta raging headache :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Dearest Europe,

2010 ended 5 months and 22 days ago.

Kind regards,

America
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
    Dearest Europe,

2010 ended 5 months and 22 days ago.

Kind regards,

America
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning my euro peeps!
    redrock wrote:
    'morning my euro peeps!
    hi Rita..hi Europe :D
  • Afternoon all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Afternoon all :wave:
    hi girl!!!!!!!love the card i receive :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hey peeps hows it goin
    whos got what orginised for pj20 and canada

:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Hiya folks,
    How are we all?
    I am constantly tired at the minute, feeling generally under the weather, headachey and meh!
    However, Vs on the way into work raised my spirits :D
    Pke wrote:
    hey peeps hows it goin

Ello you!
    (Excuses herself from promising not to mention it for just a little while)
    Can you send me the name of that hotel you've booked in Chicago, and I will have a looky.
    Ian, when back from Glasto is going to set up a fb group about train journeys between Canadian dates, and a trip to Niagara falls on the 10th September.
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    hey peeps hows it goin

Ello you!
    (Excuses herself from promising not to mention it for just a little while)
    Can you send me the name of that hotel you've booked in Chicago, and I will have a looky.
    Ian, when back from Glasto is going to set up a fb group about train journeys between Canadian dates, and a trip to Niagara falls on the 10th September.

check yer pm,s you will need to keep me updated on the train and niagara stuff as i,m not modern enough for facebook
    remember i,m still a viynl junkie not used to all this modern stuff
    although i have got a new blackberry with facebook on it , someone just needs to show me how to work the dam thing ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    hey peeps hows it goin

yo....how us Stacey?kids?..u ?still a muthafuckaaaaaaa?????? :D
    HEY BIG MAN ME AN THE FAMILY ARE FINE
    WHATS HAPPENIN WITH YOURSELF HOPE ALL IS GOOD

SEE YE SOON BABY ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    HEY BIG MAN ME AN THE FAMILY ARE FINE
    WHATS HAPPENIN WITH YOURSELF HOPE ALL IS GOOD

SEE YE SOON BABY ;)
    awesome baby..71 days!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    PORCH DANCE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PORCH FUCKIN DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Sold all my bootlegs and now a friend is buying my TV off me. Being jobless sucks!
    Sold all my bootlegs and now a friend is buying my TV off me. Being jobless sucks!
    :cry::cry:
    Thats crap Dave.

Hope you're feeling a little better Leanne.
    Claireack wrote:
    Thats crap Dave.

Hope you're feeling a little better Leanne.

Thank you :)
    Day 3 of my headache :( but nowhere near as bad as last night
    Hayfever?? Sometimes gets to my sinuses which kills (pain wise - obviously didn't mean literally :oops: )
    'morning all.

That's a bummer Dave. So difficult to get work these days, even stacking bloody shelves at Tesco....

Hope headaches clear Leanne.
    Morning all..
    Afternoon - good news; no rain today! Yipee!!

And Rita - tickets arrived :D:D:D:D:D
    Claireack wrote:
    Afternoon - good news; no rain today! Yipee!!

And Rita - tickets arrived :D:D:D:D:D

:D Still waiting for mine from See.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

That's a bummer Dave. So difficult to get work these days, even stacking bloody shelves at Tesco....

Hope headaches clear Leanne.

Ha ha thats what i do, or did, i know do merchandising, so i'm the person you bitch about when you go to the spot where a certain product was and is now been moved about. :lol:
    but seriously it is hard to get a job even there these days, in my old store in elgin its a point where when someone leaves, they don't get replaced.

but good luck dave, i'm sure if you keep trying something will come up.
    and hope the head is better leanne.

how is everybody anyway these days, i'm okay i guess, enjoying my new job role, and less knackered so thats good. and i'm constantly reading more and more about this think called pj20, and getting more and more jealous, but thats the way it goes, but tempted by this fenway park thing if it happens, considering its on my birthday, assuming it is sept 9th.

i've been listening to a lot of my old music latley espescially suede.... anyone else a fan of them, i really like them a lot, i did here they got back together, but not sure if its permanent or not.

anyway just wanted to say hi to all my friends. :wave:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    morning :D