euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Morning Dimitris
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Morning Dimitris
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    Afternoon - no rain hooray!
    thank you,thank you,thank you,,, :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Claireack wrote:
    Afternoon - no rain hooray!
    thank you,thank you,thank you,,, :D

:D:D
  • Gorgeous day today. Had a few beers at a friend's BBQ in the sun :D

Wish I had some more at home, i'm running dry. :cry:
    morning peeps :D
    Tis Monday, I am in the office :(
    I do however, at the minute have a four day week
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    just finnish work..its so hot out... :roll:
  • dottles wrote:

Do you EVER do a full week ;)
    just finnish work..its so hot out... :roll:

Very hot up here today too 8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Says the student! :D:D:D

Amazing weekend at Glastonbury, Imelda May last night was beyond awesome, easily the highlight of the whole weekend. So much so I didn't bother seeing anyone else after she'd finished. Also saw Emmy The Great, who reminded me a little of Mazzy Star (which is a very good thing), Gaslight Anthem, U2 (best I've ever seen them), Wu Tang Clan, BB King (much better than I saw him in 2006), Fools Gold were pretty good too. And then there's the legend that is Duane Eddy... I've probably seen less bands this year than at any previous festival but it's been the greatest yet for me!

Will look into the Niagara trip etc. and set something up on FB (and PM Paul to save him being confused by technology)... now for more tea and sleep! So glad I booked tomorrow off!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:

Oi!!! :lol::lol:
    Foos at MK this weekend, hopefully I will bump into other peeps or I shall be on my tod!

Ian, glad you had a good time at Glastonbury :D Imelda May is good isn't she :D
    Louis Eliot and the Embers are playing Miss Peapods on Friday night, I still have to decide what I am doing about going up to the Midlands.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Oi!!! :lol::lol:
    Foos at MK this weekend, hopefully I will bump into other peeps or I shall be on my tod!

Ian, glad you had a good time at Glastonbury :D Imelda May is good isn't she :D
    Louis Eliot and the Embers are playing Miss Peapods on Friday night, I still have to decide what I am doing about going up to the Midlands.

Your indecisiveness about travel must cost you a fortune! I have Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi at the Shepherds Bush Empire on Wednesday, and Pulp on Sunday.
    Nah, the cheap train tickets weren't really mega cheap and vanished before I could get them...so it's gonna be an advanced/walk on fare if I bought it 6 weeks ago or tomorrow.
    My cousins are driving up/back and are camping near the venue, but I am staying in Northampton.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

Leanne - plenty of peeps going to MK on Saturday....
    morning!!!!!!
    Ello peeps,
    How are you all?
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    afternoon. all you's going to see the foo's enjoy, wish i could go, been years since i've seen them
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Claireack wrote:
    Evening all.
    hi Beautiful :)
    Good morning all! After hail the size of golf balls (well... almost ;) ) and the downpours of yesterday afternoon, looks like the sun is shining today!!! :mrgreen:
    Morning all! Am back to work today, really not looking forward to that, but needs must and all! :D
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all! After hail the size of golf balls (well... almost ;) ) and the downpours of yesterday afternoon, looks like the sun is shining today!!! :mrgreen:
    hailstones..... where????

clear blue skies here, which is cool, because my entire village school is spending all day at school at the little harbour beach, and at 2pm the school play will be performed down at the beach... its about pirates or something so should be interesting.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Mornin folks!

Dimi, I hope yer not out actin' the bollix today!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Morning peeps!
    I am loving last nights EV Chicago poster :D:D
    Another beautiful day here, but I am in meetings most of it :cry: I suppose it is time to put a face and heels on :lol:
    (For those going to Canada or want to be nosey, I have set up a fb group to discuss train/day trips/stuff)
    redrock wrote:
    hailstones..... where????

clear blue skies here, which is cool, because my entire village school is spending all day at school at the little harbour beach, and at 2pm the school play will be performed down at the beach... its about pirates or something so should be interesting.

That sounds so cool!!!! Would love to be there... take pics!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Mornin folks!

no way..im at work..out is a fuckin mess
    Jennytree wrote:
    Mornin folks!

no way..im at work..out is a fuckin mess

Hi Jen, all good with you?

It looks pretty rough over there Dimitris!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm good, thanking you m'dear! I can hear Bon Jovi doing their soundcheck across from my office at the moment :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!