euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm good, thanking you m'dear! I can hear Bon Jovi doing their soundcheck across from my office at the moment :)

Awww.. Jon's still a pretty boy... :mrgreen:

Keep your head down at work Dimi and don't go to Athens!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm good, thanking you m'dear! I can hear Bon Jovi doing their soundcheck across from my office at the moment :)

Awww.. Jon's still a pretty boy... :mrgreen:

Keep your head down at work Dimi and don't go to Athens!
    thanks,,ill go to Athens,at 20 july...to see Bon Jovi :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    pff...its unreal..this is war......so bad things in Athens..i feel so sad..im speechless.. :(
    150 poeple in hospitals...people lay down in the streets...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoxxmGpp6HI
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I love how the police are fuckin' the bricks back at the crowd - like they've given up with the teargas and are just going with the flow!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I love how the police are fuckin' the bricks back at the crowd - like they've given up with the teargas and are just going with the flow!
    you will not believe what happen last night..all night was a war..at some point,a policeman try to throw a granade ,the ones make sound and lightning..but was unlucky,and explode at his hand..and he lost his finger...
    and there happened something unreal..the crowd stop everything..police the same..and all together start searching the finger in the night,with lighters ,mobiles in the ground..after 20 minutes someone from the crowd..found the figure..give it to ther chief of police and all the crowd and policemans start claping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and after 5 minutes they continue riots!!!!!!!unfuckin unreal...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Keep seeing bits on the news Dimi - it looks awful :(
    4753005858_8daafb953e.jpg

1 year ago...
    Happy Berliniversary :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    awesome!!!!!!!!!ill use that :D
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    Guten tag
    edited June 2011
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Moemai wrote:
    Guten tag

Tag! Wie gehts? :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    The place is in a jocker alright. Saw a clip yesterday of people dismantling a wall to have bricks to through at the police... that's just not fuckin' on!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    The place is in a jocker alright. Saw a clip yesterday of people dismantling a wall to have bricks to through at the police... that's just not fuckin' on!
    all day the same fuckin thing....
    Much quieter today in Athens, it would seem.

Quiet on this thread too (Dublin crew one as well!). Hope you are all well and those going to see the foos... have fun! Wish I could be with you guys!
    redrock wrote:
    Much quieter today in Athens, it would seem.

Quiet on this thread too (Dublin crew one as well!). Hope you are all well and those going to see the foos... have fun! Wish I could be with you guys!

Wish you could be too Rita!
    Yeah it is obviously just me that has no life ;):D

I hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine if in the UK, I have been watching the bunnies and squirrels playing outside my office window today.
    Time to leave the office now I think.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Dimi - that youtube thing was awful!

Bit cooler up here to day, not much sun. Hoping the weather is going to be great for the weekend, not so much here but in Milton Keynes.
    18819840.jpg

i post this in facebook,but wanna share it with you here as well..and thanks for care about my country

"there are some people..that duty,and honor your country is up from all the bullshit Goverments do,of what other people thinking only money.....the guy you seeing in the foto,belongs to National Gueard and he is standing ,without moving in front of the statue,of the unknown soldier.
    its the statue in center of Athens that we have for honor the soldiers die for protect my country in the past,,is the symbol of Democracy....you know why he is crying??cos of the tear gas all around police throw during the riots in Athens..and he dont fuckin move...this kinda of people make me proud to be a fuckin Greek...."
    Dimi I know people are taking it too far with the rioting, but you are fighting for a worthy cause. The Canadians did the same riot cos they lost a fuckin' hockey game...

Yey for being Friday! My hair is getting attacked tomorrow, I've had "normal" hair for too long now :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Dimi I know people are taking it too far with the rioting, but you are fighting for a worthy cause. The Canadians did the same riot cos they lost a fuckin' hockey game...
    so true
    Yey for being Friday! My hair is getting attacked tomorrow, I've had "normal" hair for too long now :lol:
    i wanna see foto..how are now?
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    morning, daughters joint birthday part bash today, bbq down at the local beach, your all invited if you can make it up in time :lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    morning, daughters joint birthday part bash today, bbq down at the local beach, your all invited if you can make it up in time :lol::lol:

Well.... you're not giving us a time, are you???? :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: quick... lets organise it :D

Jen, what are the plans for your hair?
    did I kill the thread again?

Off to see the Foo Fighters (plus various support acts) tomorrow...it's going to be a long couple of days!
    Course not Leanne!

Hope to see you tom if we can :D
    Claireack wrote:
    Course not Leanne!

Hope to see you tom if we can :D

Yes it would be lovely to see you :D give me a text and let me know where you are etc, I may not get there until 3pm
    yo..have a nice weekend all!!!!! :D