euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    seriously..whats going on today at my country give me only one feeling..
    shame....this is nightmare...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :( I saw photos on the net earlier and it did seem pretty nightmare-ish. I entirely support people standing up and protesting, but some of the images portrayed events as a battlefield, civil war like..
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Oh and what time are the EV shows happening in GMT?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well, I think I've recovered from my Take That experience and am ready to enter the PJ fold again.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Claireack wrote:
    Well, I think I've recovered from my Take That experience and am ready to enter the PJ fold again.

I dunno if we can take you back though :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Please, please, please, please!! I don't want to stay there any longer!!
    Claireack wrote:

:lol::lol: how was it? My work has seemed half empty with all the people gone to see Take That. One of the managers called me today, he said ' aah, Leanne, good you've not gone to see Take That, I knew you'd be around, you like music. If you had gone to see them you'd have gone down in my estimation!" :lol::lol:
  • skyvalleyskyvalley Posts: 186

Hard Times for you - i can see it in the News right now. Hope your Country find a Way out soon.
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol::lol: how was it? My work has seemed half empty with all the people gone to see Take That. One of the managers called me today, he said ' aah, Leanne, good you've not gone to see Take That, I knew you'd be around, you like music. If you had gone to see them you'd have gone down in my estimation!" :lol::lol:

It was OK, quite theatrical, lots of costumes and dancers. They had this big robot thing that kind of freaked me out. I'm not good with robots. I shall post pics on fb, although they're mostly of the robot as I was so bothered by it. :roll:
    The robot broke in Manchester and 2 members of TT had to be brought down to the stage on ladders etc :lol::lol:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy Birthday, Leanne!!!!

Hello to the rest of you :mrgreen:
    Hey....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Happy birthday Leanne :D

Dimi, hope you lot have calmed down today. At least yer seeing changes after all the effort!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Happy Birthday, Leanne :D:D part III :lol:
    Awww, thanks for the birthday wishes peeps :D
    I have been spoilt, lots of cash including some Canadian dollars :lol: and some lovely pressies :D
    i hate my fuckin job,cos have always to do with thos ASSHOLESS!!!!!!!!!CALLED...
    POLITICS.,.....FUCK OFF YOU BASTARDS....
    i hate my fuckin job,cos have always to do with thos ASSHOLESS!!!!!!!!!CALLED...
    :? :( aww Dimitris, everyone has to deal with politics
    Awww Dimi sounds rough.

Leanne - hope you are having a fabulous day :D
    Claireack wrote:
    Awww Dimi sounds rough.

I'm in the office Claire but it's been kinda cool. Mind you the cakes were demolished in about 30 minutes this morning!
    dottles wrote:
    im kinda more directly...exable,if the announce elections..then bye bye pj20 for me..
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hi guys! :wave:

Sorry if I'm not here as much as I used to, but the last few weeks were really restless (I'm working about 48 hours a week + the rehearsals with my band + other stuffs like cleaning or going to the supermarket...). Anyway, I hope everone's fine. ;)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

YEAH!!!! I hate that guys too, they get in the way of everything. :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    dottles wrote:
    im kinda more directly...exable,if the announce elections..then bye bye pj20 for me..
    Really?? :shock: :shock:
    (I deal directly with 'proper' politics too)
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Awww Dimi sounds rough.

I'm in the office Claire but it's been kinda cool. Mind you the cakes were demolished in about 30 minutes this morning!

who wonders!?!? Just look at these pics of them!! Your Aunty is fabulous :D:mrgreen:

255950_10150211245516314_677121313_7660658_2257367_o.jpg
    259180_10150211246001314_677121313_7660659_1704123_o.jpg
    dottles wrote:
    im not allowed to go out of the country during election period..its the law,its on Constitution..we guarantee the smooth elections.noone in military allowed to go out of the country..fuck me..i feel like shit..
    dottles wrote:
    im not allowed to go out of the country during election period..its the law,its on Constitution..we guarantee the smooth elections.noone in military allowed to go out of the country..fuck me..i feel like shit..
    that would be indeed really bad for you :( :( I hope this won't happen!!
    Evening peeps,
    Had a good day, lots of lovely cards etc.
    Snuggled up in my pyjamas - so rock n roll me! But I do have to be up at 5am.
    oooh, that early?? when is your train leaving?
    71step28 wrote:
    I leave my house at 6.15am... train is at 7.15am :wtf: :yawn: :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    I leave my house at 6.15am... train is at 7.15am :wtf: :yawn: :lol:
    indeed :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: I will leave my house at around 11am or even later think, train goes at 12.06, but my journey is much less lasting than yours, only 1.39h ;):D