euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    hungover..... :( :(
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

You got drunk during your daughter's birthday party :o:mrgreen:

Leanne (and others) - have fun!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:

We did Rita :D Thank you :D
    Hope you have a fab time tonight, I wonder what special folks you'll get??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    redrock wrote:

You got drunk during your daughter's birthday party :o:mrgreen:

it was a bbq down the beach, with lots of other parents, and its an enclosed beach at the harbour, i was cautious, don't worry, i wasn't drunk to the point where i couldn't look after anyone, just very merry.
    plus mixed with not much food, and the sun beating down...... :D

but was a good day, the yesterday was another joint party with my daughter and another group of friends at their house with a nice big garden in the country side to run around, then today was her actual birthday, we've had a party weekend, but today was sober, as i have work tonight :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Have fun Rita! You're prob there already, but I'm sure you will.

Leanne - I wore my sunglasses all the way home safe in the knowledge that I wasn't going to catch anything, thank you :D
    Claireack wrote:
    Have fun Rita! You're prob there already, but I'm sure you will.

Leanne - I wore my sunglasses all the way home safe in the knowledge that I wasn't going to catch anything, thank you :D

:lol::lol::lol: Hurrah! Glad my bag of tricks came in handy :D
    Twas lovely to see you and Mike, I hope you enjoyed your birthday.
    I am still knackered from yesterday, the trek back to the train station was hardgoing and then they refused to let us into the train station, letting us in bit by bit...an hour and a bit before I got on the train!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    post that in facebook..about Arras one year ago..the time we spent all after the show..trying to make it less harder to say goodbye...love u all peeps..2012 is soon to meet you all again..atleast the ones we would meet at pj20,or Canada
    to the next one.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    where the fuck is Marco???? :shock: :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    post that in facebook..about Arras one year ago..the time we spent all after the show..trying to make it less harder to say goodbye...love u all peeps..2012 is soon to meet you all again..atleast the ones we would meet at pj20,or Canada

Dewd, you know you won't have as much fun cos we won't be there :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Dewd, you know you won't have as much fun cos we won't be there :lol:
    i know i know..isnt the same with out some people..like you baby ;)
    porch dance anniversary day today :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Very funny night!
    Werchter has such an amazing line up this time last year.
    The end of the tour for me....
    dottles wrote:

i cant forget fireworks and the walk back to take the bus.......must be more than 6-7 kilomettres :shock:
    dottles wrote:

i cant forget fireworks and the walk back to take the bus.......must be more than 6-7 kilomettres :shock:
    that walk back killed me! it was like step - ouch - step - ouch ouch - step - OUCH!!

slightly better footage of both alice cooper songs, but sound is not the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgV8-Lh_c18
    this time last year I was at the end of an amazing PJ Euro tour, the depression was already setting in :lol:
    But I am a better person thanks to that experience and because of the people I shared it with ♥ ♥ ♥
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
    redrock wrote:
    :wave:
    ;)
    I think I was getting my hire car broken into in Marseille... :roll: :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hey at least all you people have good memories. one's i'm sure will live with you forever, you should all be happy, not feeling sad. :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    this time last year I was at the end of an amazing PJ Euro tour, the depression was already setting in :lol:
    But I am a better person thanks to that experience and because of the people I shared it with ♥ ♥ ♥

:-D :-D :-D :-D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Evening peeps, how you all doing?
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    dottles wrote:
    Enjoying the sweet sweet summer. Dry heat, little rain, the odd cool breeze.

Oh wait, sorry, I was having this nice dream...
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Enjoying the sweet sweet summer. Dry heat, little rain, the odd cool breeze.

Oh wait, sorry, I was having this nice dream...

you dreaming of Oz again Hinny - why was it you came back to the UK again? ;);)

You got an MMJ ticket yet?
    morning all :D
    Dia duit ar maidin!

There's a few Villagers fans here, right? I dunno if you can watch this outside of Ireland, but they played a TV show here last night called The View - I went snoozies watching it :lol:

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1103525

I never realised they were Irish :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Evening all,

Not heard of the villagers Jenn. Are they related to the Village People? ;)
    Claireack wrote:
    Evening all,

Not heard of the villagers Jenn. Are they related to the Village People? ;)

Bizarre, we had a discussion about the Village People today in the office :lol::lol: