euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning guys..

:wave: Morning Dimitris.

Working Hard or hardly working?
    yeah,,the real problem isnt work,,is the weather..its so hot..you are out for 10 minutes and get dizzy like a drunk chicken..crazy...and alot need to do out.. :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hello peeps, how are we all? I am in a hotel at Heathrow. Got to check out soon and start the journey back home.
    Fab weekend, and say what you like about the Foos, but i haven't smiled so much in ages. They certainly know how to put in a show - 2 hrs 15 minutes, non stop and that venue is amazing!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Glad it was a fun weekend in Berlin!

Have just finished the last bits of packing ready for Glastonbury, leaving early on Wednesday morning, and as am away tomorrow night as well will speak to you all in a week...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    Glad it was a fun weekend in Berlin!

Have just finished the last bits of packing ready for Glastonbury, leaving early on Wednesday morning, and as am away tomorrow night as well will speak to you all in a week...
    Hope you have a great, safe festival Ian...... :wave:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    is it hot guys there?its frikin hot here.. :x
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

It's only hot here because we've got the stove on :(
    Claireack wrote:

It's only hot here because we've got the stove on :(
    its crazy tonight..pff...
    love is the answer........
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Goodmorning everyone!
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    Goodmorning everyone!
    kalimera
    AELARA wrote:
    Goodmorning everyone!
    kalimera

How you doin' ?
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    AELARA wrote:
    Goodmorning everyone!
    kalimera

How you doin' ?
    kalitera apo xtes..empleksa me mia treli proin kai gamiseta..ti mplokara sto facebook,kai ekane pseftiko logariasmo me onoma pearl jam type,tin ekana add afou to zitise..ekane filous opion eblepe na exo comment se foto,i eixa epikinonia..ktl..kai estelne mnm se diaforous..trela pragmata..to anakalipsa.ti mplokara,eidopoiisa,olous tous filous,,kai,sto telos,mou,leei,prepei na ntrepesai,ego apla,ithela na se niotho konta mou,ai gamisou,se sixenomai,,proti fora mou simbainei tetoio prama,,milame gia paranoia..
    kalitera apo xtes..empleksa me mia treli proin kai gamiseta..ti mplokara sto facebook,kai ekane pseftiko logariasmo me onoma pearl jam type,tin ekana add afou to zitise..ekane filous opion eblepe na exo comment se foto,i eixa epikinonia..ktl..kai estelne mnm se diaforous..trela pragmata..to anakalipsa.ti mplokara,eidopoiisa,olous tous filous,,kai,sto telos,mou,leei,prepei na ntrepesai,ego apla,ithela na se niotho konta mou,ai gamisou,se sixenomai,,proti fora mou simbainei tetoio prama,,milame gia paranoia..

Pooo! Wow! :o Ti einai afta??? Mpleksimooo!! Telika oi treloi einai para polloi kai einai pantou gyro mas!!!
    I am mine!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    on here as well ;)

Happy 1st anniversary, Dublin pre-Party!! :D Soooo glad you happend :D
    Thank you sooo much for the people you brought into my life :)♥ ♥ ♥
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

My husband thinks 'it's' hot! ;):mrgreen:

'morning everyone!
    redrock wrote:

My husband thinks 'it's' hot! ;):mrgreen:

'morning everyone!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: well played!!!!
    AELARA wrote:

Pooo! Wow! :o Ti einai afta??? Mpleksimooo!! Telika oi treloi einai para polloi kai einai pantou gyro mas!!!
    gamiseta...
    71step28 wrote:
    on here as well ;)

:D
    Hello peeps,
    How are you all?
    I think my broadband is buggered at home :cry: I will be calling Orange this evening to try and resolve/complain!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    71step28 wrote:
    on here as well ;)

:D
    :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps,
    How are you all?
    I think my broadband is buggered at home :cry: I will be calling Orange this evening to try and resolve/complain!!
    all good
  • I don't think Sian will let me in her house ever again :lol:
    I don't think Sian will let me in her house ever again :lol:
    why?what did u break?? :lol::lol::lol:

??? Did you lot have fun without me???
    What have you done now?
  • I don't think Sian will let me in her house ever again :lol:

When I was there last time I was left on my own for a good 20 mins so I took the opportunity to rearrange their cd collection. Apparently, according to Dave, she spent this morning furiously looking for a particular cd she wanted but couldn't find it due to my 'feng shui'. No doubt she was huffing and puffing and cursing my name but then she realised they never owned the cd she was looking for.

I've been chuckling to myself all day :lol:
    When I was there last time I was left on my own for a good 20 mins so I took the opportunity to rearrange their cd collection. Apparently, according to Dave, she spent this morning furiously looking for a particular cd she wanted but couldn't find it due to my 'feng shui'. No doubt she was huffing and puffing and cursing my name but then she realised they never owned the cd she was looking for.

Nope, you're right, you'll never be allowed back in!

:lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Does anybody fancy getting together on the Saturday night of the Foo's? Hubby and I will be down and it would be great to meet up with some people. :)
    Claireack wrote:
    Does anybody fancy getting together on the Saturday night of the Foo's? Hubby and I will be down and it would be great to meet up with some people. :)
    I am going to the Foos on the Saturday so would be up for meeting up, I know Pippa and Chris are there that day too.

My pics from the Foos in Berlin are on Facebook now :D