euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    oooh, that early?? when is your train leaving?
    I leave my house at 6.15am... train is at 7.15am :wtf: :yawn: :lol:
    indeed :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: I will leave my house at around 11am or even later think, train goes at 12.06, but my journey is much less lasting than yours, only 1.39h ;):D
    :lol: mine is about 10 and half hours! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Good morning all!
    Leanne is already on her way to London, then off to Berlin YAY :D I will be leaving Hamburg in about 2 hours or so and pick her up at the airport in Berlin at 17.30. Then the great "Leannes Birthday weekend" finally starts, incl. 3 live gigs :D Incubus tonight and tomorrow Band of Horses and Foo Fighters at the wonderful Wulheide :D hurraaa!
    Lets just hope it stays dry :?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah I just loooove Berlin! I wish I was there, I haven't had a currywurst in months!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    71step28 wrote:
    Good morning all!
    Leanne is already on her way to London, then off to Berlin YAY :D I will be leaving Hamburg in about 2 hours or so and pick her up at the airport in Berlin at 17.30. Then the great "Leannes Birthday weekend" finally starts, incl. 3 live gigs :D Incubus tonight and tomorrow Band of Horses and Foo Fighters at the wonderful Wulheide :D hurraaa!

Have fun!!! :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    all ok fuckers????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    71step28 wrote:
    Good morning all!
    Wow, what a great weekend for you guys!! Hope you all have fun and return safely. Foo Fighters at Wulheide should be fun!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Yvi and Leanne - you are going to have a blast!! :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    It's STILL fuckin raining in Dublin. June is usually quite nice (as most of you saw when you were here last year) but it has rained for, like, 3 weeks. The one day of sunshine we did get gave me sunburn and now I look silly cos it's peeling!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jen, we lit our fire last night. Seems a little unnatural to do it June. But it was lovely and snuggly.
    have fun Yvi + Leanne..and say hi from me to this PERFECT VENUE
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    We can say hi to the venue again in 2012 Dimi... ;)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    We can say hi to the venue again in 2012 Dimi... ;)
    i know we will..just ill not be there for 2011,like 2 previous year in the row :mrgreen:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    The one day of sunshine we did get gave me sunburn and now I look silly cos it's peeling!
    :lol::lol:
  • It's nice to know my local library is being used since all the books I want ARE ALL OUT ON LOAN :evil: :evil:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I'm sad today, my oldest cat passed away today, she'd been i'll for a short while, but was doing ok, but the last few days she just went downhill, almost like she'd. given up, and it was obvious she was not going to last the day. :cry::cry::cry:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    So sorry tich :cry: It's very hard to lose a furry (or other) friend, they are so part of the family. My oldest is 20, she's still going but I need to be prepared as well....
    I'm sad today, my oldest cat passed away today, she'd been i'll for a short while, but was doing ok, but the last few days she just went downhill, almost like she'd. given up, and it was obvious she was not going to last the day. :cry::cry::cry:
    :(
    morning Europe
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Good morning Dimitris! :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    redrock wrote:
    So sorry tich :cry: It's very hard to lose a furry (or other) friend, they are so part of the family. My oldest is 20, she's still going but I need to be prepared as well....
    Thanks, rummy was only 11, but she was a frail thing and had a slight disorder from birth, so when she got this infection she wasn't quite strong enough to fight it in the end, we knew it was coming, but still sad all the same.
    its garden burial time today.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    We have the 'burial grounds' in our garden too. Cats, mice, hamsters.....
    redrock wrote:
    We have the 'burial grounds' in our garden too. Cats, mice, hamsters.....

Yeah, rummy will join her sister, her son, and a daughter, so she's off to a happy family in cat heaven. :D
    Happy Day to all the Dads here! :D
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Just answer me Dimi, how many and in how many countries?? :mrgreen:

veddertown wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Just answer me Dimi, how many and in how many countries?? :mrgreen:
    who knows? :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    :shock: :o

:roll:

:mrgreen:
  • Whoops! Looks like somebody dropped this....
    morning guys..
  • morning guys..

:wave: Morning Dimitris.

Working Hard or hardly working?