euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey hey..why i was no invite in this sex ??? :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

It's ok Dimi, it never happened. I spoke to him today and he thought it would be seedy :roll: How can it be seedy when you're married. Oh well never mind.
    im not married..im in. :lol::lol::lol: .
    Claireack wrote:

It's ok Dimi, it never happened. I spoke to him today and he thought it would be seedy :roll: How can it be seedy when you're married. Oh well never mind.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening peeps,
    Are you all up to exciting things? I am snuggled in my pyjamas :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,
    Sounds fab Looby!! I'm allowing a bottle of tawny port into my bloodstream and contemplating a dvd. Can't decide between Water On The Road or Eels With Strings in NY or maybe even some AIC Unplugged? Hope all is fine with you... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,
    Sounds fab Looby!! I'm allowing a bottle of tawny port into my bloodstream and contemplating a dvd. Can't decide between Water On The Road or Eels With Strings in NY or maybe even some AIC Unplugged? Hope all is fine with you... ;)

Yeah all good here matey (tis ever so strange to be called Looby on here, only my Mums family generally call me that :D and dottles is what my Dad and Brother call me)
    Tawny port huh, I opted for a drop of rum in a coffee (or two ;) ) and I hope you went for Water On The Road, the version of Blackbird is :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I am pondering asking someone to pick me up a poster in Boston on Thursday, if they have individual gig posters for the EV tour.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

No idea... does anyone know if he's going to PJ20? He could get very lost somewhere as big as the USA or Canada!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:

No idea... does anyone know if he's going to PJ20? He could get very lost somewhere as big as the USA or Canada!

I am actually quite worried about him, I haven't heard from him since Xmas and he's not responded to my emails or PMs..I think he may well just be annoyed with me as I was really slack at responding to an email he sent me at New Year. If anyone else fancies PM-ing him...
    Maybe he's just got better things to be doing with his time!
    morning :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good afternoon lovely euro people! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    just woke uo... :roll: :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    just woke uo... :roll: :lol:

Been really busy!!! No time to mess about this morning!!!! :shock:
    Afternoon Peeps :D
    How are we all doing?...and how did it get to be Monday so soon? :? :cry:
    Still, I have a four day week in the office.
    Ed Byrne tickets booked...now to do Mark Thomas too?
    its holiday here in Greece,,no work :D
    Lucky Dimi!

Book as many tickets as you want Leanne! I'm going to get some for Alter Bridge when they play London in November. Been dying to see them. Priority tix go on sale Wednesday... must remember! :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

If I had to choose, Mark Thomas would win out every time. But yeah, book tickets for both!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

If I had to choose, Mark Thomas would win out every time. But yeah, book tickets for both!

:lol: I do love Mark Thomas, but my mates seem less than enthused about going to see him than going to see Ed Byrne
    'morning peeps!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps!
    Morning Rita, hope all is well with you. I finally got something about that Gaelic you were looking for and it turns out to be Irish which my friend says is very different. Maybe one of our Irish friends can help unlock the mystery?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    morning!!!alot of work today!!!!!!we making a garden in work.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    and its the ugliest i ever saw!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Hello peeps, how are you guys?
    Hope you're all well.
    I am being taken out to dinner tonight by my best friend :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    veddertown wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps!
    Morning Rita, hope all is well with you. I finally got something about that Gaelic you were looking for and it turns out to be Irish which my friend says is very different. Maybe one of our Irish friends can help unlock the mystery?

Send it my way ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    'morning all!

Gary - thanks but realised quited quickly and sorted.
    Jenny - you already sorted me out a while back :D
    i understand people strikes...i do....was bad day to do some out things,pay bills and go for contract to my mobile company..its a war in the streets...
    Stay off the streets Dimi!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    You greeks are crazy! Can't really imagine what it's like, but in a strange way, I have some admiration for you standing up for yourself and speaking out. The Irish attitude of "leave it alone, it'll be grand" can be very frustrating if change needs to be implemented. But sure someone else will fix it for us ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    You greeks are crazy! Can't really imagine what it's like, but in a strange way, I have some admiration for you standing up for yourself and speaking out. The Irish attitude of "leave it alone, it'll be grand" can be very frustrating if change needs to be implemented. But sure someone else will fix it for us ;)
    i know exactly what you mean... 8-)
    Hello peeps,
    How are we doodlin'?
    EV tour starts tonight, if anyone spies a poster for tomorrow night in Boston and thinks its ok, can you let me know?
    :D