euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Claireack wrote:
    Well, hubby is in Tenerife for a week diving and stuff. So it's going to be a bit odd really.

A while ago I agreed to go with a few girls I know to go and see Take That (I know I'm a little embarrased to admit it), well it's this Sunday and I'm really not looking forward to it all. Suggestions to make it more enjoyable are more than welcome :)

Take your ipod and stay in the bathroom :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Claireack wrote:
    Well, hubby is in Tenerife for a week diving and stuff. So it's going to be a bit odd really.

A while ago I agreed to go with a few girls I know to go and see Take That (I know I'm a little embarrased to admit it), well it's this Sunday and I'm really not looking forward to it all. Suggestions to make it more enjoyable are more than welcome :)

This is as good a suggestion as any! Other than that, ensure you're not the designated driver, and get smashed. It might be bearable then. Oh, and find a decent show to go to as soon after as possible :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning peeps
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Good Afternoon peeps :D
    Hope you're all well.

Claire, just go and enjoy it for what it is :D
    Loads of my friends are going, and a few who went last time they toured said it was a great evening out as long as you know and expect you're in for a night of cheese.
    A friend of mine had no one to go with and I said I would go if another friend decided not to go. (However, I did refuse to go and see Westlife with her!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good evening everyone! :wave:
    redrock wrote:
    Good evening everyone! :wave:
    xo
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Oposdipote! To banio einai dedomeno! :mrgreen:
    Gia kamia alli kali volta pio makria leo. Oti kai na kanoniso akyronetai.. :([/quote]
    giati akyronetai?pios o logos?ego pao pj20 kai canada..telos augoustou. :) .kai tha psitho larisa olo to kalokairi :roll:[/quote]

Eh you know, mia de volevoun oi imerominies, mia de mporei kapoios. Anyway... You're the lucky one...
    Pliroforiaka: Poso sou vgainei to paketaki?
    I am mine!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

This is as good a suggestion as any! Other than that, ensure you're not the designated driver, and get smashed. It might be bearable then. Oh, and find a decent show to go to as soon after as possible :D

Fortunately it's a bus trip so can get as hammered as I feel like :D Then it's the Foo Fighters on the 2/7 :D I'll just try and make the most of it I guess. Might even take nibbles for the bus.
    Claireack wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Fortunately it's a bus trip so can get as hammered as I feel like :D Then it's the Foo Fighters on the 2/7 :D I'll just try and make the most of it I guess. Might even take nibbles for the bus.

Ah well, you'll have fun I'm sure! Glastonbury preparations ongoing here... I think I've now bought everything I need, going to start the fun process of packing over the weekend. Having packed for festivals so many times you'd think it'd be easy...

Friends are trying to persuade me to go and see Big Country at the weekend (now fronted by Mike Peters of The Alarm), it's tempting. Also, Toots & The Maytals are back at our local art centre in August so I will have to go to that! 8-)
    I am going to see Ed Byrne in October :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Glastonbury preparations ongoing here... I think I've now bought everything I need, going to start the fun process of packing over the weekend. Having packed for festivals so many times you'd think it'd be easy...
    [/quote]

Don't forget wet wipes :thumbup:
    Claireack wrote:
    Glastonbury preparations ongoing here... I think I've now bought everything I need, going to start the fun process of packing over the weekend. Having packed for festivals so many times you'd think it'd be easy...

Don't forget wet wipes :thumbup:[/quote]

LOL! Never forget those, there is no excuse for poor hygiene, even at a 5 day music festival. :D
    dottles wrote:

Not seen him for a few years, he plays bigger venues now. Think I paid a tenner last time, maybe 3 years ago. His "setlist" isn't varied enough for me to go again just yet :D:D:D
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Don't forget wet wipes :thumbup:

LOL! Never forget those, there is no excuse for poor hygiene, even at a 5 day music festival. :D

My daughter and her friends decided they would need one of the backpacks filled with just wipes for Reading! No one is going to go stinky in the tent!!! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    My daughter and her friends decided they would need one of the backpacks filled with just wipes for Reading! No one is going to go stinky in the tent!!! :mrgreen:

Reading... I don't think even a Led Zeppelin one-off reunion gig would get me back there....
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Not seen him for a few years, he plays bigger venues now. Think I paid a tenner last time, maybe 3 years ago. His "setlist" isn't varied enough for me to go again just yet :D:D:D

Tis a new show :D
    I saw him in Salford a couple of years ago, got tickets on the night and it was about a tenner.
    This is at Hall for Cornwall, £20
    I loves him...
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Tis a new show :D
    I saw him in Salford a couple of years ago, got tickets on the night and it was about a tenner.
    This is at Hall for Cornwall, £20
    I loves him...

A new show, it's about time!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello, good day everbody :D
    I'm happy!! This morning I scored a ticket to see Roger Waters live this Friday :D:D they decided to release more tickets today because of the high demand for both shows in Hamburg this weekend and so I was able to get a decent spot close to the stage (first row on the upper rows) even though it's the cheapest categorie :D:D but calling €87 cheap is a bit far off. But anyway, happy I managed to do so only two days before the gig!!!!!! Now here's hope for a suprise appearance of David Gilmour just like he did in London a few weeks ago ;) (let me dream.....)
    June is officially my music month :D already saw Low last week and will be seeing Roger Waters, Incubus, Band of Horses, Foo Fighters and possibly Twilight Singers this month :)

your in for a treat i saw the show at the o2 in london the other weeks and it is one of the most amazing things i have ever been to was fan fuckin tastic
    just sit back take it all in and enjoy
    whish i was going again
    :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Morning peeps,
    tis raining here... thank goodness it's Friday though :D And the next two working weeks are four day ones for me.
    Hope you're all well! :D
    yo
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jaysis I fuckin' HATE Ed Byrne! I actually don't know any Irish people that like him but you lot seem to have taken a likening to him so ye can keep him :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaysis I fuckin' HATE Ed Byrne! I actually don't know any Irish people that like him but you lot seem to have taken a likening to him so ye can keep him :lol:

I'll keep him :lol::lol:
    Jen, how did the drive go?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    It was absolutely amazing, thanks Leanne! Saw some lovely countryside that I never would have gone to see otherwise - The Burren and Connemara are stunning so if you ever get the chance, you should all go! There are some photos here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthre ... 2056290876

The people were bang on too. I'd never met any of them before but it turned out to be very much a nice little community with similar-minded people (much like what we have here, except replace PJ with driving) without a care about what you do for a living etc.

I also got to go to Craggy Island Parochial House which was great fun too! There are some very strange people living there though :?

I was sooo tired though - we were driving from 10 in the morning till 8 or so at night without a stop for lunch or dinner (only a few 10 minute breaks to let the lost people catch up), so I was a zombie on Tuesday and Wednesday but I'm doing ok now :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Sounds great Jen! So pleased you enjoyed it :D
    I really need to see more of your isle, I have only been to Dublin (x2) and that very brief stop in Belfast... but all the photos I see make me want to see more.
    The scenery is amazing!

Claire - get any cyber sex last night? ;)
    :lol: No! there was no sign of him. I found some kisses in a message just before though. Obviously I wasn't enticing enough for cyber sex. Still, gave me plenty of time to read my book :)
    Claireack wrote:
    :lol: No! there was no sign of him. I found some kisses in a message just before though. Obviously I wasn't enticing enough for cyber sex. Still, gave me plenty of time to read my book :)

B*******d!!! :mrgreen: Just tell him you got more pleasure from your book!
    redrock wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: I will! Mind you, that'll make him wonder what the hell I'm reading :o
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: I will! Mind you, that'll make him wonder what the hell I'm reading :o

Let him wonder.... :twisted: