euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning guys.

A lot of work these days, so I'm just stopping by briefly to wish you a nice day. :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hi all :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Dimi, Hub....

Hey all!

:wave:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Evening all, hope you all had a great weekend. Spent the afternoon tending my veg, although it was a little damp.

:)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Claireack wrote:
    Evening all, hope you all had a great weekend. Spent the afternoon tending my veg, although it was a little damp.

:)

Yeah, so much for that heatwave they were forecasting on Thursday!

It's been a quiet weekend, went down pub for a couple on Friday, had a few issues with the computer Saturday, once those were fixed I sat and watched the cricket, friends round in the evening which meant having to go down the pub again, today I've been working through the pile of CDs I'd not listened to whilst doing mundane household chores.

It's also dawned on me that I've only 2 weekends before Glastonbury and I have a load of stuff to get sorted between now and then, not least putting the tent up so I can give it a new coat of waterproof protection! I figure that doing this will result in it staying dry, or even better, being a scorcher all weekend! I have to pack on the last of those two weekends as I've no days off before going, and the night before I'm in Bristol seeing John Cleese at the Hippodrome.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    'morning peeps.

A bit wet this morning!
    Rita..... :shock:

morning... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

:mrgreen::lol:
    redrock wrote:

:lol::lol: you sexy beast.... :o:mrgreen:
  • Morning all :yawn:
    redrock wrote:

:lol::lol: you sexy beast.... :o:mrgreen:

You naughty boy with a filthy mind! :lol:

DT - feeling tired or bored (or both)??
    redrock wrote:
    You naughty boy with a filthy mind! :lol:
    im a Saint :) i have proof 8-)
  • redrock wrote:

DT - feeling tired or bored (or both)??

Tired mainly. I finished my first aid training yesterday with a practical exam. Exhausting both mentally and physically really.
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hey all

another busy monday at work

got me Chicago flights booked today though so alls good :D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    hey all

A W E S O M E :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Pke wrote:
    hey all

Ooooh, let me know when you're about :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Morning from hell this morning, but it was resolved eventually.
    This afternoon has been a strange combination of relief from this morning and tiredness. We've had random conversations in the office including a highly amusing one on childrens tele in the 80s and early 90s,complete with singing the theme tunes...and my friend also cheered me up with peanut butter cupcakes :D

The new Frank Turner album is out today and he is streaming the album launch gig tonight so I am muchley looking forward to that :D

Sun is still shining here, though it is a cooler.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Afternoon all... today has been the longest day... but I managed to get most of the bits and pieces I need for the Summer Festival season so all's good. I can now get on with checking everything's still where it was, still works etc. and pack at my leisure.

No Frank Turner album for me today, but I selected free shipping so I should get it just after the next album is released! The only other stuff I have on order is the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings blu-ray box sets. The Star Wars is being cancelled though as they're only putting the Special Editions of Episodes IV-VI. Without those, there's no justification for buying the box set as Episodes I-III are dire.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hello from atlanta, just waiting for my connecting flight to chicago, no doubt some of ye will be making the same trip in spetember :D
    'morning all!

Have a lovely time satan!
    24 hours and no posts on this thread must be a record!

Good morning btw :D
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Hello everyone! No holidays plans for me yet...
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    platamonas,kana banio? :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hello, good day everbody :D
    I'm happy!! This morning I scored a ticket to see Roger Waters live this Friday :D:D they decided to release more tickets today because of the high demand for both shows in Hamburg this weekend and so I was able to get a decent spot close to the stage (first row on the upper rows) even though it's the cheapest categorie :D:D but calling €87 cheap is a bit far off. But anyway, happy I managed to do so only two days before the gig!!!!!! Now here's hope for a suprise appearance of David Gilmour just like he did in London a few weeks ago ;) (let me dream.....)
    June is officially my music month :D already saw Low last week and will be seeing Roger Waters, Incubus, Band of Horses, Foo Fighters and possibly Twilight Singers this month :)
    Yvi, I am so looking forward to seeing you next week.

I am feeling :( today, just tiredness and a meeting about the department merger and jobs in a bit.
    It's a shame as the gig last night was really good and I felt :D when I came out.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Yvi, I am so looking forward to seeing you next week.

I am feeling :( today, just tiredness and a meeting about the department merger and jobs in a bit.
    It's a shame as the gig last night was really good and I felt :D when I came out.

I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to finally meet you again too!!!!!!!! It's gonna be a great weekend :D

I know this tiredness, it really knocked me out yesterday :? I was in bed even before sunset, the day just does't seem to end. I think this strange weather over here (hot, "cold", very humid and sticky, HEAVY rainstorms, thunder and lightning, all in one day) is turning me into a lazy, being bored, sleepy, headache suffering something :? getting old is not a pleasure thing to do :lol:
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:

Oposdipote! To banio einai dedomeno! :mrgreen:
    Gia kamia alli kali volta pio makria leo. Oti kai na kanoniso akyronetai.. :(
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    AELARA wrote:

Oposdipote! To banio einai dedomeno! :mrgreen:
    Gia kamia alli kali volta pio makria leo. Oti kai na kanoniso akyronetai.. :(
    giati akyronetai?pios o logos?ego pao pj20 kai canada..telos augoustou. :) .kai tha psitho larisa olo to kalokairi :roll:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well, hubby is in Tenerife for a week diving and stuff. So it's going to be a bit odd really.

A while ago I agreed to go with a few girls I know to go and see Take That (I know I'm a little embarrased to admit it), well it's this Sunday and I'm really not looking forward to it all. Suggestions to make it more enjoyable are more than welcome :)