euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ... and booked tickets to see Mark Lanegan and Isobel Campbell at Manchester Cathedral in July :D
    OOOOOH!! ;)

Yeah, I saw that this morning and texted Dave. I was hoping to make it, but having checked the diary, it's the day after the second of two Black Crowes gigs at Shepherds Bush, and there's no cheap train tickets. If they're half as good as when I saw them at Shepherds Bush in February, you're in for a real treat.

Have had a lazy day, up late, cooked breakfast, watched the F1, visited family, now just trying to wind down before going to bed. Am going to decide on accomodation for Canada and stuff over the next couple of days and get it all booked. Then I will confirm my flights.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning peeps - on this fine bank holiday morning!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Morning,
    I have already logged into work twice today...some bank holiday. But it's kinda my own fault :? :(
    Today the weather is horrid so I will be mostly trying to sort out hotels.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It is so hard being on here these days. Reading about everyones trips to PJ20 and Canada. So pleased for you all - but really hoping for a Euro tour within the next 18 months.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Claireack wrote:
    It is so hard being on here these days. Reading about everyones trips to PJ20 and Canada. So pleased for you all - but really hoping for a Euro tour within the next 18 months.
    :( +1 - for both, oh, all three!
    71step28 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Thank you Yvi - I was really starting to think I was the only person not going to any of them :)
    after seeing and pm all this days after presale about spares,,im so happy alot,of Europeans coming to pj20 and canada shows..its an Invasion !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Claireack wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Thank you Yvi - I was really starting to think I was the only person not going to any of them :)

:cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Claireack wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Don't worry, I'm not going either :D (dunno why that deserves a smiley face, but it does!)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Don't worry, I'm not going either :D (dunno why that deserves a smiley face, but it does!)

Because it means you can keep saving and do the whole of the next European tour? :D
  • moonlaurimoonlauri Posts: 42
    Yaayy!!!
    Got a Montreal spare, I'm really happy :)
    So for the "prophecy" to be complete, I still need the 2 Toronto's, but I think tonight I'll just celebrate :D
    'morning.

Claire... I know the feeling.... :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ilockyer wrote:

Because it means you can keep saving and do the whole of the next European tour? :D

Europe is a great aul place really. Instead of going to one country across the atlantic, I can go to a dozen here for the same price :D8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    ill do the whole European tour next year... :mrgreen:
    Affnoon peeps,
    I hope you're well.
    I don't want to be upsetting or annoying so 'that' trip is off topic now, promise.
    Work is hard going today, compounded with being out of the office in London for a conference for the next couple of days. Which I knew I was doing, but it just hadn't fully computed it was this week, and I've not organised a gig or theatre trip to fill my evening tomorrow. I had planned on going to see Fleet Foxes in Hammersmith as I am staying in Fulham, but never actually got around to buying a ticket :?
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,
    I hope you're well.
    I don't want to be upsetting or annoying so 'that' trip is off topic now, promise.
    Work is hard going today, compounded with being out of the office in London for a conference for the next couple of days. Which I knew I was doing, but it just hadn't fully computed it was this week, and I've not organised a gig or theatre trip to fill my evening tomorrow. I had planned on going to see Fleet Foxes in Hammersmith as I am staying in Fulham, but never actually got around to buying a ticket :?
    Try the Half Moon Putney, just over Putney bridge, turn right 500 yards. Unsigned bands tonight £4.oo i think.
    Ok, so my bad mood of yesterday is slightly better today. Thank goodness for that :)
    I was listening to Katowice from 00 today (second show), what a good set :D
    Did anyone from here go?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dottles wrote:
    I was listening to Katowice from 00 today (second show), what a good set :D
    Did anyone from here go?

Top show!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    :D morning...
    'morning :wave:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

Oh yes! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017

I'm still amazed you didn't find a way to get to Poland last year :)

Hope everything's good with everyone? Work has been rubbish so far this week, why is it when it's a short week it sucks even more? It should be better, but rarely is!
    ilockyer wrote:

Hope everything's good with everyone? Work has been rubbish so far this week, why is it when it's a short week it sucks even more? It should be better, but rarely is!
    yeah..i book my trip early,before the gansk airport put berlin gansk flight,so i already paid and book,my flight and hotel to France when the flights to gansk was out
    ilockyer wrote:

yeah..i book my trip early,before the gansk airport put berlin gansk flight,so i already paid and book,my flight and hotel to France when the flights to gansk was out

But you did get to see Rockin' In The Free World... I think Phil's still gutted they didn't play that at any of the shows he went to!
    ilockyer wrote:
    But you did get to see Rockin' In The Free World... I think Phil's still gutted they didn't play that at any of the shows he went to!
    i saw keep on rockin alot of times so far..i would love fuckin up to listen to the next shows..
    and FREE BIRD :D
    ilockyer wrote:
    i saw keep on rockin alot of times so far..i would love fuckin up to listen to the next shows..

Fuckin' Up closed my first ever show (Dublin '06), it was a good way to end (even if they had more on the setlist)
  • ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Fuckin' Up closed my first ever show (Dublin '06), it was a good way to end (even if they had more on the setlist)

That was my first show too.
    Morning 8-)