euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello mister, how's you?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    Ello mister, how's you?

I'm not too bad Leanne, hows the planning going for your trip? i am very tempted to head to Toronto, Must Resist!! :lol::cry:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Ello mister, how's you?

I'm not too bad Leanne, hows the planning going for your trip? i am very tempted to head to Toronto, Must Resist!! :lol::cry:

Don't resist.

GIVE IN :twisted:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello mister, how's you?

Don't resist.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Ello mister, how's you?

RESISTANCE IS USELESS!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello mister, how's you?

RESISTANCE IS USELESS!
    As Ian knows!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all! So...... everyone's got what they wanted???
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    morning Rita..i hope all are ok,if not,we are here for help :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:

Morning Rita, Dimi

Yes, Toronto x2, Montreal, Hamilton and Ottawa. Worked out last night that I'm able to do this without putting myself into a huge credit card debt so bring it on!
    Good Morning Peeps,
    I hope all are well :D
    This morning I have my annual appraisal....I am wibbling about it already!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    ilockyer wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Morning Rita, Dimi

Yes, Toronto x2, Montreal, Hamilton and Ottawa. Worked out last night that I'm able to do this without putting myself into a huge credit card debt so bring it on!

morning all

feck me man how did ye end up with all that i thought you wernt for doing anything ?

i,m a happy man have pj20 montreal and toronto x 2 so all good
    :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    Good Morning Peeps,

Best of luck, Leanne :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dottles wrote:
    Ello mister, how's you?

Don't resist.

Are you heading to Canada? ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Good Morning Peeps,

Thanks hunny... out after 2.5 hours :shock: but got rated pretty high for everything with my only area requiring development being - my self confidence :oops: :oops:

and Mike, I'll answer for him, no as he's off to Africa!
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Good Morning Peeps,

Thanks hunny... out after 2.5 hours :shock: but got rated pretty high for everything with my only area requiring development being - my self confidence :oops: :oops:

and Mike, I'll answer for him, no as he's off to Africa!

Cool! :)

glad you got all your tickets Leanne, tm presale ten club thing looked pretty easy! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    You coming?
    dottles wrote:
    You coming?

I can't decide, i don't know if i can really afford it! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

Wow, that's a very personal development to have to make, but it'll do you good! Will they be helping you in any way? You never struck me as needing it, but I guess we know you differently to how people in the "normal" world do :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Pke wrote:
    morning all

feck me man how did ye end up with all that i thought you wernt for doing anything ?

i,m a happy man have pj20 montreal and toronto x 2 so all good

Let's just say there's a reason I am not an accountant! I had forgotten about some payments from my account each month which would ensure it could all be paid off by Christmas!

I would have liked to do the last 5 shows more, but that was too much travel and not enough time checking out the places I would be at, why tour if you only see arena, hotel, transport? No fun in that!

So, bring it on! Good news is I will have plenty of time to save for a PJ Europe tour next year!

If there's any typos, blame the Blackberry keypad!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Ok, I've hardly been on here all week.

Did I miss anything?
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Wow, that's a very personal development to have to make, but it'll do you good! Will they be helping you in any way? You never struck me as needing it, but I guess we know you differently to how people in the "normal" world do :lol:

:lol::lol: I am terrible in terms of confidence, but yeah, it is going to be hard especially as we are going through another round of mergers etc. I might be doing a change management course which could be good.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

Good stuff Leanne! Self confidence, eh? :mrgreen: Work world IS very different to 'outside' world! I used to be in change management! If the course is a good one, it's helpful...
    Morning,
    Rita, I have to look into the change course, I think it is essentially a unit of a degree course.

What are you all up to? It's a bank holiday weekend here, hurrrah!!!! I hope you are all well.
    I am off to catch up with my best mate later and am really looking forward to it, not seen her properly for about a month, so lots of gossiping and giggling is in order. She is looking after her parents dogs at their house, her husband is working away, so defo chick flicks and wine :D

No other plans for the weekend other than sorting out flights and hotels :? :? :D
    I got my PJ20 res/ga confirmation this morning so that's cool.

• moonlaurimoonlauri Posts: 42
    hey everyone :)

Thought maybe some of you are going to the Canada tour after PJ20 and decided to give it a try in asking if someone has a 10C spare for Montreal and Toronto.

I'd really like to extend my PJ20 experience and head for Canada after the weekend.

This will be my very first trip to North America and I can't think of a better way to visit a country than doing it while touring PJ :)

Thanks in advance!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    moonlauri wrote:

Thought maybe some of you are going to the Canada tour after PJ20 and decided to give it a try in asking if someone has a 10C spare for Montreal and Toronto.

I'd really like to extend my PJ20 experience and head for Canada after the weekend.

This will be my very first trip to North America and I can't think of a better way to visit a country than doing it while touring PJ :)

Thanks in advance!
    let me see whats going on..noticed..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • moonlaurimoonlauri Posts: 42
    moonlauri wrote:

Thanks in advance!
    let me see whats going on..noticed..

Thank you very much, Dimitris :)
    Evening peeps,
    Back home from seeing my lovely best mate, logged on to work and sorted some stuff, dinner eaten and now going to look at some PJ20/Canada stuff.
    Had a fab phone call from Dimitris this morning, good to hear him though he reckoned I sounded American :lol:
    Hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday.
    Half of my first aid training done. Wish I was doing it again tomorrow. The teacher we have is awesome. He's Italian and used to be in the navy and special forces as well as working as a bodyguard for some A-list celebrities.

Need to sort my Visa out this week.
    ... and booked tickets to see Mark Lanegan and Isobel Campbell at Manchester Cathedral in July :D
    ... and booked tickets to see Mark Lanegan and Isobel Campbell at Manchester Cathedral in July :D
    OOOOOH!! ;)
    Glad the training went well :D Can the trainer hook you up with some celebrity, double check his name isn't Walter MItty before asking though ;)