euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    I got my new puppy today his name is Rory! 8-)[/quote]

Wicked! Best get everything precious out of the way, you're going to have fun keeping up with him I'm sure![/quote]

Yeah need to hide the PJ Posters! :D

He loves the garden already, rolling down the hill! :lol:[/quote]

Shudda called him Harry :P[/quote]

my mum wanted to call him Harry but i don't like the name Harry for a dog! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Shame. The endless 'Dirty Harry' jokes, ho ho hoooooo, make those cold winter nights just fly by :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Shame. The endless 'Dirty Harry' jokes, ho ho hoooooo, make those cold winter nights just fly by :lol:
    We were doing 5 stars you would sleep with lists in the office, and one of them had to be 'older' and one of the girls said Clint Eastwood, we did remind her he is now in his 80s!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    We were doing 5 stars you would sleep with lists in the office, and one of them had to be 'older' and one of the girls said Clint Eastwood, we did remind her he is now in his 80s!!!
    :mrgreen::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    :lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    thats a bit of a backword step, that would only work if the richest paid and had to be accepted, although most of them wouldn't make it through a year there if the only way they could get in was by paying
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

Drum... he's so cute!!!!!! :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

Money oiling the way for the privileged to get what they want at the expense of others? (These "extra" places will be taken off those who need but can't afford) At this rate, Cameron's going to be as popular as the evil witch.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    edited May 2011
    ilockyer wrote:
    ....These "extra" places .....

I'm wondering how they find 'extra' or 'out of quota' places when scores of UK people who applied did not get in through lack of spaces....

I'm dreading when the time comes for my daughter to go to uni (2 more years....)
    Post edited by redrock on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :) morning
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

Morning! :D
    Tonight I had one of the best dreams ever! Was dreaming about driving through Europe with kathi, my sister and my nephew to follow Pearl Jam on their Europe 2012 tour! I can't remember much but what I still know is that we drove from Vienna to Verona and that we joined 3 more shows in Italy!

I wish this dream comes true...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:

Tonight I had one of the best dreams ever! Was dreaming about driving through Europe with kathi, my sister and my nephew to follow Pearl Jam on their Europe 2012 tour! I can't remember much but what I still know is that we drove from Vienna to Verona and that we joined 3 more shows in Italy!

i can see it coming... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:

i can see it coming... :)

:thumbup:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Sounds like a very good dream to me! I've never been to Italy...

Ello peeps, how are you all?
    Dave, I thought of you when I heard the newson that uni stuff this morning.
    I didn't get FT Barfly tickets, they had gone within a refresh.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • wow sounds awesome, count me in! wow the dream fairy really hooked you up with that one :lol:
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Chrisilein - Can you ensure that in your next dream that you also travel to the UK, I most definately would go to that show :D

Drum - your puppy is just lovely!!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    redrock wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    ....These "extra" places .....

I'm wondering how they find 'extra' or 'out of quota' places when scores of UK people who applied did not get in through lack of spaces....

I'm dreading when the time comes for my daughter to go to uni (2 more years....)

That'll be the stuffed brown envelopes... "I say old chap, keep a few of the commoners out, Tamara/Tarquin are likely to fail but we need them here, you know how it worked in our day...".
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Anyone successful in the iTunes festival ticketing?

Nowt, nothing, zilch for moi...
    Found this on page 2!

Hello all!
    hello peeps.. :)
    :yawn:

Sleepy....

Sleepy....

It's all that working that does it ;)
    dottles wrote:

Sleepy....

It's all that working that does it ;)

No it's staying up until 2/3/4/5 in the morning and not getting up until 10am that does it :D
    :lol::lol: you should just be waking up for a nocturnal stint then ;)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    nothing important, just wanted to say, thats me finished with work in tesco in elgin,, and now start in the buckie store on sunday.. which now means a 3 mile trip to work in stead of 21 miles, also means now i get a saturday night off, which means a whole weekend with the family, instead of sleeping most of sunday away.

its slightly less hours and pay, but paying much much less in petrol will almost make up the difference. but even earning slightly less money is insignificant, compared to the extra family time i'll be having.

and they did say i might be able to pick up a few extra hours, so if i did i'd be breaking even, and with as i said more quality time at home, so things are looking brighter.

anyway how is everyone else doing.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    'morning all!

Sounds like a good deal to me titch. Nice being able to work locally!
    hi Rita,,hi people :)
    nothing important, just wanted to say, thats me finished with work in tesco in elgin,, and now start in the buckie store on sunday.. which now means a 3 mile trip to work in stead of 21 miles, also means now i get a saturday night off, which means a whole weekend with the family, instead of sleeping most of sunday away.

its slightly less hours and pay, but paying much much less in petrol will almost make up the difference. but even earning slightly less money is insignificant, compared to the extra family time i'll be having.

and they did say i might be able to pick up a few extra hours, so if i did i'd be breaking even, and with as i said more quality time at home, so things are looking brighter.

anyway how is everyone else doing.
    :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hope the new store works out mate, i am good btw! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates