euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    e....for sure im not feel safer at all!!!

But Dimi... the Americans say that the most dangerous person in the world has been killed so all is well! You can sleep tight at night now! :mrgreen:

(Though how convenient that he has been buried at sea! Hopefully they do have footage of his dead body or else here goes all the conspiracy theories - is he REALLY dead?... )
    i know that our base in Crete used to bomb Lybia..thats the most sceary right now..we are not a big country to have money for security system like usa or uk..the Arabs can blow the hell away all of us in a few hours!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dimi - I hope things stay well with you over there.

To be honest, I am not convinced that the world is going to be a better place with him gone. His death will fuel many fires and I think there may be retailiation against the US, then probably the UK. Fingers crossed there won't be a backlash.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    redrock wrote:
    The americans are so naive Dimi - it's scary. When you listen/watch the news from the various european countries and how they cover this story it's so different to the american news channels. Here they clearly said it wouldn't change anything, on the contrary....

It's beyond ridiculous to think that this solves anything, if the stories of his ill health from a few years ago are anything to go by, he would've been no more than a figurehead of late anyway. However, the press over there will do as they're told and tell the people what they want to hear, in the name of "freedom", whatever that is?

Now there'll be a few nutjobs who'll be out for demonstrating why they should be his replacement... sadly for those who lost their lives at the hands of Al Qaeda, there is unlikely to be the victory that their memory deserves, just yet more suffering.

Anyway, on a positive note, when are we going to hear confirmation of this Canadian tour?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I shall refrain from commenting on the OBL stuff, most of my thoughts you guys have already covered!

My last day on leave today, it feels wierd I have been away from the office for 12 days, it doesn't feel like it - I feel no less 'meh' than I did then, other than the Strummerville weekend feeling like an age ago.
    Tis my friends birthday today, so am going for a pint with her this afternoon, it's grey and windy here so it's inside rather than outside.

Canadian tour, South American tour, PJ20, film, new album...so many unanswered questions ;);)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    I shall refrain from commenting on the OBL stuff, most of my thoughts you guys have already covered!

My last day on leave today, it feels wierd I have been away from the office for 12 days, it doesn't feel like it - I feel no less 'meh' than I did then, other than the Strummerville weekend feeling like an age ago.
    Tis my friends birthday today, so am going for a pint with her this afternoon, it's grey and windy here so it's inside rather than outside.

Canadian tour, South American tour, PJ20, film, new album...so many unanswered questions ;);)

Two days in the office this week, not looking forward to it but it has to be done. The job may suck but the pay is kind of useful! Then off to see DBT.

My housemate also mentioned that it's only just over a week until our Dublin trip to see Rush. Luckily I have all my Euros ready to spend on my prepaid card (thanks to not spending everything I allocated for last tour). Looking forward to visiting Dublin again, I shall make it to the Jameson distillery this time too!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning peeps. Back to work... :(
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps. Back to work... :(
    same here...good day Rita.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well, first day of work is over and done with. When's the next bank holiday? :)
    Claireack wrote:
    Well, first day of work is over and done with. When's the next bank holiday? :)

Well I have a four day week next week as I am off on the 13th, Bas and Lynelle are visiting me :D
    Today was a hard day, I was a very grumpy and tired soul come 5pm..
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Two days in the office this week, not looking forward to it but it has to be done. The job may suck but the pay is kind of useful! Then off to see DBT.

My housemate also mentioned that it's only just over a week until our Dublin trip to see Rush. Luckily I have all my Euros ready to spend on my prepaid card (thanks to not spending everything I allocated for last tour). Looking forward to visiting Dublin again, I shall make it to the Jameson distillery this time too!

jameson distillery = best time i dont remember! :lol: have fun in dublin!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
    'morning. :wave:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning. :wave:
    :wave:
    Hello Peeps...
    How are you all? Spent up on EV goodies?
    dottles wrote:
    Hello Peeps...
    yeah..order.....all :roll: :mrgreen:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Hello Peeps...
    yep, sure I did :) but just the vinyl so far, still no news about the DVDs' regional code or PAL/NTSC, so I have to hold back the trigger.
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello Peeps...
    yep, sure I did :) but just the vinyl so far, still no news about the DVDs' regional code or PAL/NTSC, so I have to hold back the trigger.
    santos said he is workuing on it..no?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello Peeps...
    santos said he is workuing on it..no?
    yes,he did, thats why I'm still waiting :D
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to know if this -
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ukulele-Songs-H ... 335&sr=8-4

is the songbook??
    I would too. It's weird... it says hardback book but it gives a track listing and further down, it says its a cd?????
    redrock wrote:
    I would too. It's weird... it says hardback book but it gives a track listing and further down, it says its a cd?????

Yep, my confusion too :? :?

Oh yeah, I saw in the Dublin thread you guys are planning a meet at the end of August, I know that Danni is planning another PJ meet in London, with bands (inc the PJ tribute band who played the last one I think) that weekend too :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Righteo folks, time for me to ask for money!

I'm driving around Ireland in aid of Barretstown which is a charity that organises trips and events for kids that are suffering or have suffered from cancer and other long-term illnesses.

I need to raise €600 (5c for every km I'm driving). I'll be driving for about 7 hours each day over the June bank holiday weekend.

If any of you can spare a few quid, even just a euro, I'd be hugely appreciative cos I fuckin' hate asking people for money :roll:

You can sponsor me by clicking here

Thankoo :oops:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

I'm driving around Ireland in aid of Barretstown which is a charity that organises trips and events for kids that are suffering or have suffered from cancer and other long-term illnesses.

I need to raise €600 (5c for every km I'm driving). I'll be driving for about 7 hours each day over the June bank holiday weekend.

If any of you can spare a few quid, even just a euro, I'd be hugely appreciative cos I fuckin' hate asking people for money :roll:

Why didn't I think of doing this for fundraising?

If I get a job next week I'll send ya some $$$
    Jenny, will do my lovely :D Will find out my Euro card in a bit.
    It's a cause close to my heart.

I think I am going to go digital membership, hmmmm :?
    Jennytree wrote:

Because you can't drive?
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I meant just setting up a website fund ya muppet!

Because you can't drive?

No I meant a fund for the charity on the interweb
    I assumed you were self funding rather than fund raising. When my friend was raising cash for Shelterbox last year in order to cycle to Angkor Wat we did all sorts of stuff for her/the charity.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thanks you guys, yer all legends :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Done :thumbup:
    (Sorry it's not more!)
    Amazon has a launch date of 30th May for that hard back CD thingy, and 10c say they songbook isn't out until June so I am now thinking they aren't one and the same.