euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah I use skyscanner Ed, and to be honest it could cost me the difference to get to London...
    I do live 5/6 hours from London and about 3 hours from Bristol.
    I am tied with dates because of work, I can really only take 10 (working) days out of the office and I'd need to be back in the office by the 15th September ideally.

Sky Scanner isn't that good for flights outside of Europe. Yeah, this is why I don't take ANY holidays off.

I have the holiday days if needed (so far I have booked off days around my plans made for the rest of the year t and still have 22 days left plus flexi), it's just busy in work with all the political reforms and there are other things I want holiday for, as any gig or event almost certainly means travelling out of county.
    My broadband is being hellish today so when I can get pages to load I'll look at the other site you suggested.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I'm tied by whatever's available on our leave calendar, luckily when I looked last week there was pretty much no fully booked days in September. The biggest difficulty is going to be finding money! And deciding which side of Canada to go to.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    You need to look for flights to where in Canada they will be after PJ20 so we can meet up if I go...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    You need to look for flights to where in Canada they will be after PJ20 so we can meet up if I go...

Lets see what the dates are first!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :) morning!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!
    Release from Washington 95..pff,,brilliant.... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hmmm...flights between Chicago and Montreal are pricey from what I can see :?
    I found a multi stop deal flying London to Chicago, then from Chicago to Montreal, then Toronto to London for £630
    Rail passes for Montreal - Ottawa - Toronto cd$75

Hmmm....
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    whats hapening ;);)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    I found a multi stop deal flying London to Chicago, then from Chicago to Montreal, then Toronto to London for £630

Hmmm....

that sounds good to me old girl pm me details pleeease ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:

Hmmm....

do ittttttttt

hello folks
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:

Hmmm....

Wow that is pretty good.
    all greawt,,pj20,montreal,torronto here we are!!! :D
  • Anyone found any good flight deals to Canada yet? I am so tempted! Toronto or Vancouver? Hmmmmmmm
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
    'morning all....

Making plans? :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

didnt sleep,,,pff..this canada is so expensive..i wish i cold find a sofa in Toronto,and not pay hotel...
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

Morning Rita!

Pricing things up, and considering the annual leave request. It's very tempting, but it's also a lot of money....
    For those wanting to do Alpine and some canadian dates (because it's just too stupid going just for Alpine!), with flights/other travel, hotels, tickets, living expenses, etc. it does get horrendously expensive....
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Heck, you don't come on the site for a few days and all sorts of things get announced. Good gollymungus. Well, can't go to either so I guess I will definately have to do the meet up in London at the end of August.

Unless of course I have a sudden lottery win between now and then.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dottles wrote:

Hmmm....

damn, i could find nothing that cheap! or could i? i think i am getting my £££ and $$$ mixed up :lol:

and yes, Chicago-montreal is the expensive one. about $350!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    redrock wrote:
    For those wanting to do Alpine and some canadian dates (because it's just too stupid going just for Alpine!), with flights/other travel, hotels, tickets, living expenses, etc. it does get horrendously expensive....
    rita do u have a hot cousin at toronto to put me in her sofa? :)
    redrock wrote:

Exactly why I'm not considering PJ20 itself.

That and I don't see how it can live up to the hype! :D
    *sneaks in*
    :wave: :wave:
    Hello peeps...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    redrock wrote:

Yes, I've been working it all out and it's roughly 1k for PJ20 alone....My first thought would be a quick cruise to CA for 5 shows but yea it really does all add up..not to mention getting time off work and all that.

I get so show hungry I look at it really optimisitcally, PJ20 looks like there will be no SG so its about £55 a day ticket and all the acts don't interest me but PJ. I get to visit Chicago though too so it's not JUST a weekend for me.

It' just impossible for Europeans unless you have won the lottery...However I have some 21st birthday money I really need to blow on something!
    'morning all.

'twas lovely meeting Lisa and Sally yesterday!

Ed... birthday money.... :mrgreen: I want some of that!

Dimi - sorry, no cousin - hot or otherwise! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

'twas lovely meeting Lisa and Sally yesterday!

Ed... birthday money.... :mrgreen: I want some of that!

Dimi - sorry, no cousin - hot or otherwise! :mrgreen:
    i could take what ever,just try with hottie first.. :lol:
    morning :)
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

didnt sleep,,,pff..this canada is so expensive..i wish i cold find a sofa in Toronto,and not pay hotel...

Hello everyone! D it would be good if you could find a sofa (in a house!) . If it was in Greece, a bench in a park would be ok but Canada.. I guess it will be too cold.. :lol:
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

Hello everyone! D it would be good if you could find a sofa (in a house!) . If it was in Greece, a bench in a park would be ok but Canada.. I guess it will be too cold.. :lol:
    true..kouberta,taper.. :lol:
    We're being restructured :cry::cry::cry:
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    We're being restructured :cry::cry::cry:

Again!?