euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning lovelies.

Must look into the songbook thingy.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning Rita...nice show last night :D
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQOQOJEP
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Dimitris, recovered from your fame last night?
    :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, recovered from your fame last night?
    :D
    ha ha...like alot how people support me for try to speak..isnt easy in the radio..you know me in person,and body moves help when someone talk u in person to understand him,but over the phone knowing people listen you,isnt easy,i talk with rob and he was the one told me to try to call yesterday,so i have in mind to do it,i wasnt sure if i call,but was sure if i call ill speak about Berlin,and when i saw your comment,someone must mention Berlin,was a sign and i said,lets call.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    So did ye just ramble on about how awesome Berlin was?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Done Jenny :D

Leanne, I might be coming to London for the Danni thing. Might be stopping at my sisters in Surrey and might bring her :D
    Thank you so much, Claire :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Coolio Claire! They are usually a good laugh. I am not a definate, will see how funds are closer to the time! I just saw that the Dublin crew peeps were planning a meet at the end of August when spying in their thread.

I just had an email from KLM with special offers on return flights from Bristol, one being to Chicago for £460 :lol:

How you all doing? All ok?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    redrock wrote:
    'morning lovelies.

Ordered the songbook thingy....
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning lovelies.

Ordered the songbook thingy....

:D I'll have to wait a lil' bit to order it (along with the Vs/Vitalogy re-release!). Too many expenses with prom stuff and this month heavily loaded with birthdays!

'morning all!
    morning peeps!! :D
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Hello everyone!! It's Friday today!!! 8-)
    I am mine!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    AELARA wrote:
    Hello everyone!! It's Friday today!!! 8-)

I am exceedingly happy about this :D
    Evenin' peeps,
    How you all doing? Weekend plans?
    xx
    perfect,Panathinaikos is the final of european championship :mrgreen:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    looking forward to meeting you guys at PJ20!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    same here....especially the ones will be at the same hotel.. 8-)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    mfc2006 wrote:
    same here....especially the ones will be at the same hotel.. 8-)

it's going to be one helluva weekend! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    you coming to dublin then?
    satansbed wrote:
    you coming to dublin then?
    dublin?why?
    Isn't Dublin where the Europa league final is taking place?
    dottles wrote:
    Barcelona :)
    dottles wrote:
    Barcelona :)
    Oh ok, I have no idea, I just caught a news report about a final taking place in Dublin :lol:
    The Europa League final is in Dublin, the Champions League final is in Wembley... what the fook have Panathanwhoever qualified for?! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    The Europa League final is in Dublin, the Champions League final is in Wembley... what the fook have Panathanwhoever qualified for?! :lol:
    in the sport we kick our arses every day.. :D

http://www.euroleague.net/
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    man utd v chelsea soon.... who will prevail ..... come on utd
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Afternoon all! Been a great few days, saw Drive By Truckers in Leamington Spa, London and Bristol with Sian and Dave, plus a few others. 3 great shows, better each night too. Yesterday was the last day of the rugby season, our team won and finished 8th in the league, great achievement given we were odds-on favourites for relegation. Only problem is now, with the exception of 3 music festivals, I have nothing to do on Saturdays.

More fun and excitement to come this next week, working Monday-Wednesday, going up to London to see the North Mississippi Allstars at Dingwalls in Camden, then off to Dublin on Thursday to see Rush at the o2.

Leanne, nice find on the flights to Chicago. You should go PJ20 if it's valid for the correct weekend.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642

That was quick :shock:

That was quick :shock:
    that was awesome!!!!!!!!! :D