euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    man utd v chelsea soon.... who will prevail ..... come on utd

That was quick :shock:
    that was awesome!!!!!!!!! :D

Sure was. Hernandez has been fantastic this season.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Sure was. Hernandez has been fantastic this season.
    yep.now back to final for my team.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    awesome number 2 :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    awesome number 2 :D

Chelsea haven't turned up :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Even if Chelsea had gone 2-0 up, Ancelotti would still look like the most miserable man on earth. Utd have been by far the best team in the Premier League this season and deserve the championship.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Even if Chelsea had gone 2-0 up, Ancelotti would still look like the most miserable man on earth. Utd have been by far the best team in the Premier League this season and deserve the championship.

Dunno about that.

Avram Grant :(
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    so far so good, can only blow it now.

and yes the little pea has been amazing this season, and at only £7m what a good deal by fergie.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    2-1, game on.. hopefully now utd will pick up the pace in the 2nd half, and finish it off
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08

P A N A T H I N A I K O S

FUCKIN CHAMPIONSHIP OF EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Well done to them. happy for you dimi :D:D:D:D:D

Well done to them. happy for you dimi :D:D:D:D:D
    6th time!!!!now only real madrid has 8th to catch!!!!!!!!! :D
    Game over.... not to take anything for granted, but surely only needing 1 point they must be champions now.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy peeps,
    How are you all? This weekend has just vanished, but I have another 4 day working week ahead which is nice.
    The soundtrack to the last couple of days has been the new Foos album, and the Vs/Vitalogy/Orpheum reissues :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    The Europa League final is in Dublin, the Champions League final is in Wembley... what the fook have Panathanwhoever qualified for?! :lol:
    in the sport we kick our arses every day.. :D

http://www.euroleague.net/

ah i thought it was the soccer which is on in dublin
    edited May 2011
    Need to buy a birthday pressie, I have two ideas...one which is muchos expensive (£65 for one small item), one not as expensive (£40 for three different items). The recipient would probably like either...hmmmm
    The expensive one looks nothing, unless you understand the brand...it's a branded thing that for any other make would cost about £35.
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Need to buy a birthday pressie, I have two ideas...one I want to do but muchos expensive, one not as expensive but also not as cool. The recipient would probably like either...hmmmm

Don't look at the bank account! Just go with what you think is right!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Need to buy a birthday pressie, I have two ideas...one I want to do but muchos expensive, one not as expensive but also not as cool. The recipient would probably like either...hmmmm

You posted as I was editing with thoughts...
    basically tis for my bestest friend whom I love dearly, and is always there for me.
    So, it's either a cake stand and some books she wants, or a Mulberry iPhone cover - she loves loves loves Mulberry and really wanted a new bag but I know she isn't gonna get one.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all.

Cake stand!!! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Cake stand!!! :mrgreen:
    lol, is that just because you want cake? :D

Morning peeps...
    eurgh, Monday :( I think today will be a folky day on the iPod.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Nah... just love cake stands/cupcake stands and all such things! And books... :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You posted as I was editing with thoughts...
    basically tis for my bestest friend whom I love dearly, and is always there for me.
    So, it's either a cake stand and some books she wants, or a Mulberry iPhone cover - she loves loves loves Mulberry and really wanted a new bag but I know she isn't gonna get one.

Go with the cake stand and books, they'll far outlive the iPhone cover, especially as the next iPhone is likely to be a bit smaller.
    morning europe :)
    I shall investigate the cake stand further :D
    We've had thunderstorms this morning, the sunshine is out just at the minute though.
    Seth Lakeman has been the soundtrack so far today, tales of Dartmoor and battering seas seemed to fit with the day.
    dottles wrote:
    I shall investigate the cake stand further :D
    We've had thunderstorms this morning, the sunshine is out just at the minute though.
    Seth Lakeman has been the soundtrack so far today, tales of Dartmoor and battering seas seemed to fit with the day.

Todays soundtrack so far has been the noise and hustle and bustle of the audiology and ENT department at the hospital, 6 monthly visit, all went well but came home feeling somewhat green and dizzy as a result of some of the tests they did. Hence am at home and not at work. 8-) :( :?
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey guys, hows everyone?

I got my new puppy today his name is Rory! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hey guys, hows everyone?

Cool! I was expecting Eddie! ;)

Ian, I hope you're feeling better now :)
    Hey guys, hows everyone?

Wicked! Best get everything precious out of the way, you're going to have fun keeping up with him I'm sure!
    dottles wrote:
    Hey guys, hows everyone?

Cool! I was expecting Eddie! ;)

Ian, I hope you're feeling better now :)

I wanted too! :D He's awesome though!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hey guys, hows everyone?

Wicked! Best get everything precious out of the way, you're going to have fun keeping up with him I'm sure!

Yeah need to hide the PJ Posters! :D

He loves the garden already, rolling down the hill! :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hey guys, hows everyone?

Yeah need to hide the PJ Posters! :D

He loves the garden already, rolling down the hill! :lol:

Shudda called him Harry :P