euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    no good weather the last days here... :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Glorious weather here, nice start to my 5 day weekend!

Saw Jason Isbell last night with Sian and Dave, his band was reduced from 4 down to 2, the "Alabama Power Trio" as he called it. Great set, despite some gremlins in the amplifier. The support band, These United States, were pretty good too. Much better live than they'd sounded on the bits and pieces I've heard, will definitely revisit.

No plans at all for the rest of the weekend, just going to chill out and enjoy having not much to do as next week's going to be hectic, 3 Drive By Truckers shows and the last home rugby match of the season and subsequent party!

Any news yet on Canada tour/PJ20 festival? I saw a few comments about a trailer for the movie... will wait and watch the whole thing.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ian, it's not really a trailer and is only 30 seconds, and kinda cool.
    I have no plans either, other than on Monday afternoon I might be off to the pub by the harbour for a couple of ciders.
    It's Dads birthday on Saturday but he'll be watching my brother play cricket, first match of the season. My bro's under 17 rugby team won the county shield last weekend, my brother did all the conversions, there is a big write up in local paper today :D proud sister :D

Can't believe this time last week, I was in London with peeps, seems mental!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    evening all, how is everybody, enjoying the nice weather up here... i've been wearing cut-off trousers for 3, 4 days in a row now, can't remember the last time i managed that, hope it continues.

probably rain tomorrow
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    woooohoooo this is my 1000th post. i'm catching up on you dimi, watch your back.

thats all i wanted to say.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    woooohoooo this is my 1000th post. i'm catching up on you dimi, watch your back.

shit..ill stay up all night!!!!!!!must post more!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

do i sense a hint of sarcasam in there.. :lol::lol: , you get over last nights game
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Get you maid to post - you get a good night's rest! :mrgreen:
  • woooohoooo this is my 1000th post. i'm catching up on you dimi, watch your back.

do i sense a hint of sarcasam in there.. :lol::lol: , you get over last nights game

Porto 5 - 1 Villareal :shock:

Should have watched that tonight...
    typical, pfffttt
    Hi-De-Hi!
    How are you all? All good I hope.
    I have spent the day watching Britain doing what we do best - occasion, pomp and circumstance :D 'The dress' was stunning, in fact everyone looked good and I am jealous of Pippa Middleton's bum. :)
    Hurrah for a day off!

Other than that I spent time with family eating cake, drinking tea and gossiping, which was all good. If only I was called Kate and with a William, I could get free Dominos pizza and free popcorn at the local cinema.

Just watched EV playing with Mike Watt the other night (with Dave Grohl and Pat Smear), man is looking good...and looks like he's shorn his hair. Having a look at who is playing locally too, as I noticed Bellowhead are here in November.

What's everyone else up to?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

great match,great rythm...and great colombian player,falcao...scored 4 times!! :shock:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557

great match,great rythm...and great colombian player,falcao...scored 4 times!! :shock:

:D

I scored at least 4 times today too.
    Brisk. wrote:

:D

I scored at least 4 times today too.
    ou la la...el eduardo briscoti mario dolores messi.... :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ou la la...el eduardo briscoti mario dolores messi.... :D

:lol:

It's in the Colombian blood today!
    enjoy your weekend,freakkkkkkkks :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Just watched EV playing with Mike Watt the other night (with Dave Grohl and Pat Smear), man is looking good...and looks like he's shorn his hair. Having a look at who is playing locally too, as I noticed Bellowhead are here in November.

What's everyone else up to?

maaaaan, Leanne don't scare me!!!! I just watched the video for the first time because of your words and I was shocked :shock: I love Eddies long hair!! But watching this I wasn't so sure it's really cut off, it looked like just hidden under the cap, maybe because he was in the audience and didin't want to be recognized.

and yesssss (!!!) have a look at around 3.30 when the guy is taking Eddies guitar. Eddie's losing the cap and is shaking his loooong hair rushing off the stage :D:D:D:D and it takes him some time to get back on stage (to hide his hair obviously). I am quite relieved! :D god, I have have issues :lol::lol: But honest, I love his hair :oops: :D
    71step28 wrote:
    Eddie's losing the cap and is shaking his loooong hair rushing off the stage :D:D:D:D and it takes him some time to get back on stage (to hide his hair obviously). I am quite relieved! :D god, I have have issues :lol::lol: But honest, I love his hair :oops: :D

Phew! **wipes brow**. Had a bit of a scare myself! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Eddie's losing the cap and is shaking his loooong hair rushing off the stage :D:D:D:D and it takes him some time to get back on stage (to hide his hair obviously). I am quite relieved! :D god, I have have issues :lol::lol: But honest, I love his hair :oops: :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Love Grohl on drums!
    redrock wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Oooh, maybe I watched a different vid as there are a few on You Tube, I missed this :D
    To be honest I thought it would be odd to cut his hair when he's had a load of promo shots for his album taken with long hair!
    dottles wrote:

Oooh, maybe I watched a different vid as there are a few on You Tube, I missed this :D
    To be honest I thought it would be odd to cut his hair when he's had a load of promo shots for his album taken with long hair!
    I was watching the "official" Youtube video on Facebook posted on the Foo Fighters page, there yo ucan see it :D
    Afternoon peeps,
    It's cold, grey and wet here :( but I did have a lovely day with my family at the cricket yesterday.
    I like I might put the Showbox DVD on in a bit...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Afternoon peeps,
    It's cold, grey and wet here :( but I did have a lovely day with my family at the cricket yesterday.
    I like I might put the Showbox DVD on in a bit...

Been glued to the tellybox since about 11pm last night, watched Pearl Jam at Austin City Limits which I taped the other day, the Ultimate Fighting Championship event was great, didn't finish 'til 5:30am. Already today I've watched 2 episodes of Breaking Bad, and am onto the second of three rugby matches on today. Have had to tape the Moto GP and will get onto that this evening.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I feel so safe..laden is dead...till the next name will come up put bombs and make wars in his name..
    Good morning Europe...
    I feel so safe..laden is dead...till the next name will come up put bombs and make wars in his name..
    Good morning Europe...

They are such idiots. I'm not mourning Bin Laden but killing him was just 'payback' from the US. It will do nothing to curb Al Qaeda. The americans went into Afghanistan under false pretenses and their only 'face saving' bit would be to kill Bin Laden. How many years and how many lives did this take (whilst he was 'hiding' in a 'normal' compound and not in caves)?

Besides that.... good morning europe!
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning Europe...

They are such idiots. I'm not mourning Bin Laden but killing him was just 'payback' from the US. It will do nothing to curb Al Qaeda. The americans went into Afghanistan under false pretenses and their only 'face saving' bit would be to kill Bin Laden. How many years and how many lives did this take (whilst he was 'hiding' in a 'normal' compound and not in caves)?

Besides that.... good morning europe!
    and who give him money and help him to hide...what do u expect Rita...to learn truth from CNN??? :lol:
    but i understand americans..they being puting poison all this years and now see it like victory,...till the next fuckin bomb,in the metro,in the building,in a plane...and our countries will pay the cost of being allies to usa..and you know that..
    The americans are so naive Dimi - it's scary. When you listen/watch the news from the various european countries and how they cover this story it's so different to the american news channels. Here they clearly said it wouldn't change anything, on the contrary....
    redrock wrote:
    The americans are so naive Dimi - it's scary. When you listen/watch the news from the various european countries and how they cover this story it's so different to the american news channels. Here they clearly said it wouldn't change anything, on the contrary....
    same here in tv....nothing will change ..even they make fun in Greek tv that they gave them someone with fixed dna ..maybe obama need that for elected second time....for sure im not feel safer at all!!!
    e....for sure im not feel safer at all!!!

But Dimi... the Americans say that the most dangerous person in the world has been killed so all is well! You can sleep tight at night now! :mrgreen:

(Though how convenient that he has been buried at sea! Hopefully they do have footage of his dead body or else here goes all the conspiracy theories - is he REALLY dead?... )