euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step28 wrote:
    bunny_butt_hurts.jpg

Happy Easter everyone!

haha this is made me laugh my ass off! haha wow am i sober? i thought i was! happy easter compadres!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • dottles wrote:
    Well, I don't listen to the vinyl and end up putting them in a drawer, but it it kinda nice to know I have them and I do like getting a 'proper' deep magazine. But I am not bothered about the tee, I am not keen on it.

yea i was pretty dissapointed by the tee but if you would be buying a boot this year anyway then you might as well go analog and get the free one plus deep and the 45.
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Well, I don't listen to the vinyl and end up putting them in a drawer, but it it kinda nice to know I have them and I do like getting a 'proper' deep magazine. But I am not bothered about the tee, I am not keen on it.

yea i was pretty dissapointed by the tee but if you would be buying a boot this year anyway then you might as well go analog and get the free one plus deep and the 45.

That's true. I still haven't used my bootleg code - must put it to use at some point (though will pay the difference to get the FLAC files). The T isn't a great design, but it's OK for wearing round the house. The vinyl is the thing which stops me going digital and saving the money. I'd rather they gave us a $ voucher towards merchandise, or better than that, a 5 or 10% discount.

Leanne, make some plans for the week. You must have friends who are off-work that you can go and visit? Shops that need to be visited, movies that need to be watched? Cider that needs to be drunk two pints at a time?

Edited to add: Check this out: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=155133
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:

That's true. I still haven't used my bootleg code - must put it to use at some point (though will pay the difference to get the FLAC files). The T isn't a great design, but it's OK for wearing round the house. The vinyl is the thing which stops me going digital and saving the money. I'd rather they gave us a $ voucher towards merchandise, or better than that, a 5 or 10% discount.

Leanne, make some plans for the week. You must have friends who are off-work that you can go and visit? Shops that need to be visited, movies that need to be watched? Cider that needs to be drunk two pints at a time?

I don't drink! You know better than that ;):D
    Yeah my best mate is off but has some family stuff to do, but others were off last week as it was half term or have gone away for the week. Nan has arranged someone to come measure up for carpet tomorrow morning at 9am, so no lay in for me tomorrow! It wasn't very well planned! :lol::lol: I'm sure I will occupy myself... :?
    Can the bootleg code be used at any point during the year then?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I don't drink! You know better than that ;):D
    Yeah my best mate is off but has some family stuff to do, but others were off last week as it was half term or have gone away for the week. Nan has arranged someone to come measure up for carpet tomorrow morning at 9am, so no lay in for me tomorrow! It wasn't very well planned! :lol::lol: I'm sure I will occupy myself... :?
    Can the bootleg code be used at any point during the year then?

They didn't say there was a use-by date on it.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey guys, hope everyone had a good weekend! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all! :wave:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    smootch!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    :mrgreen:

All is well?
    Morning... been up since 8.15am,what's that about on a day off?
    Hope all are well xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Hope all are well xx
    day off here :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Hope all are well xx
    day off here :D

I am off work until next Tuesday, only three days annual leave though, because of Easter, the Royal Wedding and Mayday bank holiday.
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    :mrgreen:

All is well?
    all is great!!! :)
    Claireack wrote:
    I'm back at work :cry:
    You can come to Cornwall and fix my feet if you like...and seems you'd be travelling for a while you might as well stay afew a days :D:lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    You can come to Cornwall and fix my feet if you like...and seems you'd be travelling for a while you might as well stay afew a days :D:lol:

Yay!!! I'd love to! Think work might complain though :(
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Surely it would be under the any willing provider and patient choice model...but that may mean I have to come to you :lol:
    morning friends
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Morning all.
    think its finally happening.. NO, not "the announcement"

I'm finally getting my transfer to my local tesco, they offered my a position and I said yes, today I have to go see someone in the buckie store, I hope its just an informal chat, to discuss things etc. and not an interview for the job.
    okay it was an interview, as 2 other people are interested in the job too, but fingers crossed they decide i'm the man for the job. should find out next week.
    not that its impotant, but i got the job, I have 2 weeks left to work in my current store, then move to my local smaller store. nice one.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Surely it would be under the any willing provider and patient choice model...but that may mean I have to come to you :lol:

You could be right, although the 'Closer to Home' campaign is really in full swing up here so I might get away with it - ok possibly not :?
    Evenin' all,
    Had a lovely day with my best friend, gorgeous salad for lunch (salad leaves, chorizo, cannellini beans, sun blush tomato and pine nuts -nom nom nom), bought a new dress (yes...a dress!) and the sun was shining :D

Robert - Congratulations on the new job!

What are you all up to? :D
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    thanks, its still with tesco, but yes a different job. its less hours, so less pay, but not paying a fortune on petrol, so in the end should be not too much worse off, i'll have the whole weekend with the family, instead of just sat so that is cool, not cool..... briliant. less travel.

as for what else i'm up to, just been in a tidy up around the house mood, and enjoying the sunshine with a bud. now going to settle down to the real madrid v barcelona match.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    ooOOoo... a tidy up around the house mood!!!! Come to London! Congrats for new job and extra time with family!

'morning all.
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.
    :)
    Morning y'all...all sunny here today and it's payday - hurrah!
    However my bank account is still looking rather ill :(
  • dottles wrote:

The sun is indeed back again. My account always looks ill these days :?

May have a wander into town. Need to rejoin the library.
    dottles wrote:

I've not re-joined the libaray, not used it in years.
    We were meant to be going out today, long story but it looks unlikely now.
    Yes but you're a student, your bank account is meant to look ill... :cry::cry::cry:
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I've not re-joined the libaray, not used it in years.
    We were meant to be going out today, long story but it looks unlikely now.
    Yes but you're a student, your bank account is meant to look ill... :cry::cry::cry:

I know!

Not has been bad as I thought it would moving from a monthly wage to fuck all :D
    You'd have been living the high life if it wasn't for Africa! :D and you managed a trip to see me in depest darkest depths of the country!
  • dottles wrote:
    You'd have been living the high life if it wasn't for Africa! :D and you managed a trip to see me in depest darkest depths of the country!

True.

Gonna update my cv later on today and over the weekend and then go to some agencies on tues for some work. Got an appointment on wednesday for a discussion about what jabs and malaria stuff I need.