ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    71step28 wrote:
    :o wow, Jenny, awesome new profile pic!! :thumbup:

+ 1

It is rather good :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I was thinking how nice the new pica-mature was too.... :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Hello Peeps, How has evryones day been, ive just been watching Donnie Darko, was never sure what to make of this film! :wtf:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Jennytree wrote:
    :oops:
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    :wave: 8-) :-D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Ello mister, how's you and yours?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:

Hey gary, hows things? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Cheers for ignoring me Leanne! :evil:
    :lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    hi to all :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hi to all :)

Sup Dimitris
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Hi everyone! Nice to see you Dimi!! You've not been around much? I was hoping you were helping to organize some Euro dates since you're still the PJ Euro chairman.... ;)
    Hope everyone is happy and healthy! Just shoved a huge portion of house special fried rice and a bucket of chilli and salt chicken wings down my neck... :sick:
    No wine to wash it down either.. :(

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Oi you I didn't ignore you, I just didn't see ya!! :lol::mrgreen:
    Anyway, now you're off to Oz you'll be too good for us soon ;););)

Donnie Darko huh, I quite liked it when I watched it but it was an age ago
  • Options
    :lol::lol:[/quote]
    Oi you I didn't ignore you, I just didn't see ya!! :lol::mrgreen:
    Anyway, now you're off to Oz you'll be too good for us soon ;););)

Donnie Darko huh, I quite liked it when I watched it but it was an age ago[/quote]

Hahahaha, i forgive you Leanne! ;)

No, no i will never look down on you Leanne, Also gary says he will build me a new drum kit if i come to the pJ festival in the us so i better keep in good with that fellow Scot! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the drumkit offer! Wine eh... :roll:

• Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the drumkit offer! Wine eh... :roll:
    :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Glad I am forgiven :D:D

What's everyone up to?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

What's everyone up to?
    I'm chatting with a few forum members via PM and being thirsty! Having a busy spell at work right now, just about to re-stock soon with 250'000 new fish so much getting prepared going on and no help available. Human Planet is on and it's really awesome! What about you lady?? :D

• Options
    dottles wrote:

What's everyone up to?

Watching American idol, :mrgreen: :oops:

I know it is shit but i'm bored.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    I am pondering Frank Turner gigs, trying to find my auntie a birthday pressie on Amazon (next day delivery it's on Sunday :oops: :oops: ) and thinking about a playlist.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What's everyone up to?
    I'm chatting with a few forum members via PM and being thirsty! Having a busy spell at work right now, just about to re-stock soon with 250'000 new fish so much getting prepared going on and no help available. Human Planet is on and it's really awesome! What about you lady?? :D

gary remember to get a qotsa ticket tomoz! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What's everyone up to?

gary remember to get a qotsa ticket tomoz! ;)
    Oh aye!! I was thinking about Dublin too but I'll have to go back there another time. I'd rather go back when it's warmer so hoping for R.E.M. in the summer... :)

• Options
    I thought REM have said they aren't touring the new album...

what do we really think PJ are gonna be doing?
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    dottles wrote:

2 nights at Alpine Valley, precursor to a full Canadian tour (but probably starting at the Gorge, as it'd be too cold to finish there!). Canada could tempt me... the money would go further there than it would on a festival in the US.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

2 nights at Alpine Valley, precursor to a full Canadian tour (but probably starting at the Gorge, as it'd be too cold to finish there!). Canada could tempt me... the money would go further there than it would on a festival in the US.

I would love to go to Canada, beautiful country. Must admit going to the US to see PJ has never interested me
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah i'm thinking a few Canada shows in stead of the festival if me money will let me! :P
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

I would love to go to Canada, beautiful country. Must admit going to the US to see PJ has never interested me
    I've always fancied Canada above America...I am not sure if they will do a Canadian tour though.
    Gorge would interest me, festival does but depends on who/what/where ...
    and what do we think about South America?
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah i'm thinking a few Canada shows in stead of the festival if me money will let me! :P

It's the sensible decision, flights to Canada will almost certainly be cheaper, might even save the cost of an extra show in flight costs alone!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I've always fancied Canada above America...I am not sure if they will do a Canadian tour though.

Would love to do South America
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

South America would be cool.

Leanne, you decided if you're going to try for tickets for QoTSA as I'm sure you were thinking about it?