Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Claireack wrote:
    What a lovely afternoon I've had, Potato Day in a local village - getting stuff for the allotment, visit to a lovely wool shop, coffee in a cafe, then a nice dog walk by the river. Feeling all spring like! :D

What on earth is 'Potato Day'? :wtf:

tbh, we have so many daft things down here I didn't think it appropriate to ask! :lol:

(you're morphing into your avatar in my mind btw)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'Potato Day' :mrgreen:

'morning all.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    redrock wrote:

'morning all.
    love potatoes,,but cant eat rightg now :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

'morning all.

:(

Just liquids? Can you do soup? Could do potato soup!
  • Options
    Mmmmm leek and potato soup...or celariac soup...soups are endless!
    I had a very lovely chunky tomato, chickpea and paprika soup last weekend.

Now Dimitris what are you doing with your time? Stalking PJ I hope so you can furnish us with more information!!
    Sun is blinking glorious down here today, thus meaning everyone is smiling - makes a nice change :D
    Feeling very chirpy :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

'morning all.

:(

Just liquids? Can you do soup? Could do potato soup!
    yep..only liquids..potato soup it is :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/potatosoup_11631

Just forget about the chopped herbs/garnishes!

Hope your recovery is going to plan (if not to being able to satisfy your wants!). xxx
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    What a lovely afternoon I've had, Potato Day in a local village - getting stuff for the allotment, visit to a lovely wool shop, coffee in a cafe, then a nice dog walk by the river. Feeling all spring like! :D

:lol:

Don't think it was a special national thing, just in that village. We bought seed potatoes - it was very exciting :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,248
    Claireack wrote:

Maybe the residents of this village aren't allowed potatoes more than once a year? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Maybe the residents of this village aren't allowed potatoes more than once a year? :D
    My family couldn't survive in that village if that is the case!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Leanna i hope you have a good week ahead and that your presentation goes well! :)

A fly down to Oz next Monday and il get to Brisbane early wed morning, there time of course!!! :mrgreen: :P
    Fanx hunny, so do I!
    I can't believe you fly down so soon, excited yet? It's mental that you're going all that way. You'll have to keep us posted :D

Anyone else trying for Frank tickets, let me know if you get 'em. I am gonna have to be all sneaky like at work about it. (and if I haven't pushed him on you all enough already, go listen to him if you haven't..plus his fans are as mad as PJ fans!)

Yellow Leanne,

Yeah i will keep you guys posted if I am still Alive! :P

I am getting excited about the first 3 Ed shows, i have come to the conclusion that I must be a little nuts going all the way but your only young once! :lol:
    22 on the 24th! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Whats up Dude?

Are you still thinking of doing a few shows in Canada if there is a tour over there? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

Yellow Leanne,

I am getting excited about the first 3 Ed shows, i have come to the conclusion that I must be a little nuts going all the way but your only young once! :lol:
    Grrrr...you can go off people really quickly you know :wink::wink:
    *slopes off feeling very old :? :lol: *
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Yellow Leanne,

Grrrr...you can go off people really quickly you know :wink::wink:
    *slopes off feeling very old :? :lol: *

Sorry leanne, il get you a tee! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Hi all :wave:
    can someone tell me how correctly call my studies in english - better is bulgarian studies or bulgarian philology? Which one is more official and correct? :? or maybe both are correct?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Hi all :wave:
    can someone tell me how correctly call my studies in english - better is bulgarian studies or bulgarian philology? Which one is more official and correct? :? or maybe both are correct?

Not sure really. If we were taking french language studies for example we would just call it 'French' nothing more than that.
  • Options
    Isn't philology a study of historical sources?... so both would work, although Bulgarian studies would imply a study of the country or at least a broader approach.
  • Options
    hmmm when I was learning hindi everyone was calling it indian studies, but now when I'm learning bulgarian one teacher thinks that 'bulgarian studies' is correct but other one says 'bulgarian philology'. I'm trying to finish my paper work for students exchange and have to write it also in english and don't know which one I should use, but both seems to be correct right?
    Thanks for help ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Isn't philology a study of historical sources?... so both would work, although Bulgarian studies would imply a study of the country or at least a broader approach.

well it's history, literature, language, folklore.... everything
  • Options
    Ok so if both are correct then I'll pick bulgarian studies, thanks for help :P
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Hello Euro peeps!
    did any of you pre-ordered the LO10L CD and/or vinyl from 10c and is still waiting for them like me?? :?
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!
    did any of you pre-ordered the LO10L CD and/or vinyl from 10c and is still waiting for them like me?? :?

Hello :wave:

Should send ten c an email, thats been a long time! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!

I had a package from 10C that I believe is the LO10L vinyl, however, having the deluxe box set I didn't bother opening it since it'll be a gift for a friend instead.
  • Options
    Whats up Dude?

Are you still thinking of doing a few shows in Canada if there is a tour over there? :)

I'm thinking about it. Money is the big issue, I have no intention of booking any other shows between now and the autumn, however, I may make an exception for Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi at Shepherds Bush.

Canada would be epic, it's the cost and whether I can get the leave if/when it's announced that will decide it. Festival is definitely not happening, way too much money before looking at anything other than plane fares!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!

I've sent them an email regarding the PJ20 hoodie because I was already waiting for almost 7 weeks at that time. All I got back was a repeat of their shipping policies, it can take up to 8 weeks to get here and if its not here after 90 days its considered as lost :( The hoodie finally arrived one week after that.
    I am used to longer waits for 10c things but not THAT long. Usually all things I ordered were here 3 weeks after I ordered them.

So, if I'd write another email I'm sure I will get the same response...
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!

I'm still waiting too :| ...but if it can take up to 8 weeks as they say I'll start worrying in week or two ;)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!

I've sent them an email regarding the PJ20 hoodie because I was already waiting for almost 7 weeks at that time. All I got back was a repeat of their shipping policies, it can take up to 8 weeks to get here and if its not here after 90 days its considered as lost :( The hoodie finally arrived one week after that.
    I am used to longer waits for 10c things but not THAT long. Usually all things I ordered were here 3 weeks after I ordered them.

Well hopefully it will show up next week! :)
    If it appears at mine il send it over to ya! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Whats up Dude?

I'm thinking about it. Money is the big issue, I have no intention of booking any other shows between now and the autumn, however, I may make an exception for Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi at Shepherds Bush.

Canada would be epic, it's the cost and whether I can get the leave if/when it's announced that will decide it. Festival is definitely not happening, way too much money before looking at anything other than plane fares!

Same i will not be doing the festival , i am off to oz next Monday! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!
    same here
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Almost certainly. You did get the mp3 download link that they sent though? I just got around to uncompressing it to put onto iTunes, mega pain in the arse that they hadn't labelled the tracks properly for iTunes/Media Player etc. Hope it wasn't the same for those who bought the download only. For free it doesn't bother me, but would've been annoyed if I'd paid for the download and had to do the editing myself!