Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yep... at the crack of dawn. I get up at 5.00am.... :( But I'm finished with my day's work by 1pm, so that sort of compensates!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Yep... at the crack of dawn. I get up at 5.00am.... :( But I'm finished with my day's work by 1pm, so that sort of compensates!

What is it you do for work? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    ready to go :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Me Dimi?
    ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Ye bowsie ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options

Home?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Work in logistics/distribution. Need to be there early to troubleshoot - then it calms down 10ish and I can do 'normal' stuff.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Affnoon you gorgeous lot,
    How are you all? Good I hope...
    What are you up to? I am in the office (been out at another office this morning for meetings), meeting this avvo has been cancelled.
    I am off to the theatre with 3 of my girlies tonight, to see a musical called Avenue Q which is very rude, very politically incorrect and very funny. So that should be good.
    Bands announcing tours and gigs, left, right and centre at the minute...still an echoing silence here!
    :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

She's a full time goddess :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

She's a full time goddess :)
    :lolno: :arrow: :wink:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Work in logistics/distribution. Need to be there early to troubleshoot - then it calms down 10ish and I can do 'normal' stuff.

Sound abit brutal getting up at 5am every day, :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Evening everybody. It's very quite around here at the moment.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    Claireack wrote:
    Evening everybody. It's very quite around here at the moment.

It does, maybe everyone's busy, or hiding because the lack of festival news is getting to them? Am 99% certain I'm not going to be able to afford it anyway, so quite ambivalent (though that will turn to disappointment when dates come out/people start booking up and I'm not going), a tour would be more interesting to me.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    'morning all.

Drum - yeah... a bit hard but you get used to it (sort of :? )

Leanne - :mrgreen::mrgreen: One tries... :mrgreen:

It's quiet all around - a bit of a dead time of the year. Whilst may drool about a PJ fest, there is no way I could go. I too would love a lil' tour.
  • Options
    A lil' tour would be nice :D Dimitris will be around soon to stop us all dreaming!]

Yeah it is quiet, someone run around naked, that will wake people up a bit...
    To be honest I don't think until there are any tour/festival/anything else announcements that people will be around...maybe they just lurk

....hello lurkers!!...

Maybe other people have lives...I must get me one of them :think:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I do that and everyone is scared away! :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I do that and everyone is scared away! :lol:

:lol: I wasn't putting myself forward for the same reason!!
  • Options
    hey peeps
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hey greek peep. How's things? Taking it easy?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hey greek peep. How's things? Taking it easy?
    ok..no energy at all..must be patient for the next 30 days...at least all sems as plan so far..much love rita..xo
  • Options
    no energy at all..

Body has it's way of MAKING you rest - whether you like it or not!!! PC, internet, good music.... all you need :mrgreen: Oh.. and maybe good 'company' to hold your hand and stroke your forehead! :D
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Morning Rita, morning everyone. :wave:

Hello there Dude.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Evenin' all...
    How we diddlin?
    I am eagerly anticipating Frank Tuner announcements on dates tomorrow and am seeing my friend and her daughter for the first time in an age...and I get to see her new bump...must not get broody, must not get broody.
    Dimitris, nice to see you about.
    **flashes at the lurkers and runs away**
  • Options
    Hey Dimi! Deep breaths m'dear, there's no rush :lol: :wave:

Can't wait for the election on Friday, the politicians here aren't the prettiest and I'm sick of looking at them but at least we don't have a dictator who wants to martyr himself :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Get thyselves on Pearl Jam chat....

http://pearljam.com/chat

Hey Jenny, hope you're well my lovely :mrgreen:
  • Options
    You too m'dear! That chat is moving too fast already... I give up! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Yeah, I am sorta there but not... very fast moving and I am a bear of little brain!
  • Options
    'morning all!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    :o wow, Jenny, awesome new profile pic!! :thumbup: